PDA

View Full Version : If Anyone Can Identify This Male...

Coon Club Road
12-17-2020, 11:45 AM
The PoPo and the media just can't say nigger when describing a suspect, yet they turn to the public for help solving a crime with a video clip or picture of the suspected coon.

"If anyone can identify this male, please email Officer Nan at:..."

The media refuses to describe niggers as suspects. Must be rayciss and sheeeeeit!

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/12/16/car-break-ins/

Goodman Grey
12-17-2020, 12:32 PM
Difficulty: All niggers look the same.

Ignatow
12-17-2020, 01:36 PM
Difficulty: All niggers look the same.

Just catch any random nigger. One is just as good/bad as any other.

Sandy
12-21-2020, 05:02 PM

Whitey Ford
12-21-2020, 05:28 PM
Just catch any random nigger. One is just as good/bad as any other.

Stalin once famously said 'show me the man and I'll show you the crime.' With niggers it's more like 'show me a nigger and he'll eventually show you a crime.' :lol

A

Ignatow
12-21-2020, 06:14 PM
Stalin once famously said 'show me the man and I'll show you the crime.' With niggers it's more like 'show me a nigger and he'll eventually show you a crime.' :lol

A

I swear all of them are criminals. Each and every one. Fomenting anarchy, murder, muh-dikkery. If not actually doing such criminal acts at a certain time, they're still criminally liable, in my book, as they are beastly ugly, commiting beastiality, crimes against nature, AND pretending to be humans in a civilized world. If they're all in the South African bush, then I'll leave them alone, but here they are, demanding change, equality, reparayshuns and sheeeeit. God I just hate niggers.

IseDaDiva
12-21-2020, 06:36 PM
I swear all of them are criminals. Each and every one. Fomenting anarchy, murder, muh-dikkery. If not actually doing such criminal acts at a certain time, they're still criminally liable, in my book, as they are beastly ugly, commiting beastiality, crimes against nature, AND pretending to be humans in a civilized world. If they're all in the South African bush, then I'll leave them alone, but here they are, demanding change, equality, reparayshuns and sheeeeit. God I just hate niggers.

If only deluded YT would stop begging us to feed those primitive niggers and their fly-blown, spaghetti niglets in the bush, I would agree. But it won't stop so the Africoons need to vanish too. Every damned one of them. The stench would fade eventually.

haywood
12-21-2020, 08:04 PM
The PoPo and the media just can't say nigger when describing a suspect, yet they turn to the public for help solving a crime with a video clip or picture of the suspected coon.

"If anyone can identify this male, please email Officer Nan at:..."

The media refuses to describe niggers as suspects. Must be rayciss and sheeeeeit!

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/12/16/car-break-ins/

HOMO ERECTUS is wut it beez!!

Ray Cizzums
12-21-2020, 08:36 PM
After a few beers, I'll call up a crime stoppers tip line, which are usually just a voice mail system,
then blow the lid off the case, and say I've solved your who-done-it,
followed by yelling NIGGERS DID IT ! I'm sure it gets some laughs,
and a "No shit, Sherlock", down at the precinct.

nigfreewisconsin
12-21-2020, 09:21 PM
After a few beers, I'll call up a crime stoppers tip line, which are usually just a voice mail system,
then blow the lid off the case, and say I've solved your who-done-it,
followed by yelling NIGGERS DID IT ! I'm sure it gets some laughs,
and a "No shit, Sherlock", down at the precinct.

That is hilarious!

Coon Club Road
12-21-2020, 10:23 PM
That is hilarious!

I'll second that!!! :lol