PDA

View Full Version : Police raid wrong home and find morbidly obese NAKED she boon landwhale inside!

Whitey Ford
12-17-2020, 04:24 AM
These poor officer's eyes will be scarred forever now. What has been seen cannot be unseen!
‘You Have the Wrong Place:’ Body Camera Video Shows Moments Police Handcuff Innocent, Naked Woman During Wrong Raid

https://i.imgur.com/cAArxma.jpg
The video at the link is hilarious, BTW.

For the first time, police body camera video reveals what an innocent woman said happened to her nearly two years ago: police officers wrongly entered her home with guns drawn and handcuffed her naked as she watched in horror.

Last year, Anjanette Young filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for the video to show the public what happened to her that day. CBS 2 also filed a request for the video. But the Chicago Police Department denied the requests.

The video reveals on Feb. 21, 2019, nine body cameras rolled as a group of male officers entered her home at 7 p.m. Not long before, the licensed social worker finished her shift at the hospital and had undressed in her bedroom.

That’s when she said she heard a loud, pounding noise.

Outside, officers repeatedly struck her door with a battering ram. From various angles, the video captured the moments they broke down the door and burst through her home.

“It was so traumatic to hear the thing that was hitting the door,” Young said, as she watched the video. “And it happened so fast, I didn’t have time to put on clothes.”

As they rushed inside with guns drawn, officers yelled, “Police search warrant,” and “Hands up, hands up, hands up.” Seconds later, Young could be seen in the living room, shocked and completely naked, with her hands up.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/12/15/you-have-the-wrong-place-body-camera-video-shows-moments-police-handcuff-innocent-naked-woman-during-wrong-raid/

Rastus Nigger
12-17-2020, 04:36 AM
:rofl

Coon Club Road
12-17-2020, 10:56 PM
I'm glad it was pixilated... nobody wants to see that!

Jim Crow
12-17-2020, 11:07 PM
No such thing as an innocent nigger.That sheboon was guilty of something, I’m sure.

Coon Club Road
12-18-2020, 01:11 PM
...That sheboon was guilty of something, I’m sure.

You got that right!

Tar Remover
02-03-2021, 01:30 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

haywood
02-03-2021, 10:48 PM
These poor officer's eyes will be scarred forever now. What has been seen cannot be unseen!
‘You Have the Wrong Place:’ Body Camera Video Shows Moments Police Handcuff Innocent, Naked Woman During Wrong Raid

https://i.imgur.com/cAArxma.jpg
The video at the link is hilarious, BTW.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/12/15/you-have-the-wrong-place-body-camera-video-shows-moments-police-handcuff-innocent-naked-woman-during-wrong-raid/

Did they bring the harpoon?!

IseDaDiva
02-03-2021, 11:51 PM
All the while the cops are knocking, pounding and using a battering ram on the sow's door she just stood there like a beached whale and didn't have time to pull on some dressing gown or tent-sized blanket lying around? Or maybe that's how her buck usually comes a-callin'(It seems niggers like to kick doors down) and she was probably hoping for a little muh dikkin.

Ignatow
02-04-2021, 12:49 AM
Well, in all fairness, Ms. Young IS less than human.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-04-2021, 10:11 AM
We will find out that it wasn't the wrong place. It was just the wrong crime. So many niggers. So much crime. It can get mixed up. Nigger lotto is assured.

Ray Cizzums
02-04-2021, 11:45 AM
SHE watched in horror ? The PTSD from seeing that train wreck naked was the equivalent of 3 months of front line infantry combat.

Boonigger
02-17-2021, 06:03 PM
The cop needs dey reparasheonz fo dis traumatic event. He will never recover from being exposed to the horrid obese niggernaut.

CoonsЯus
02-18-2021, 08:03 AM
the nigger yelled 43 times " yuz gutz da wrong playce " - just 43 times ? That's not much is it and the nigger needs to work on that. My Lord that was one ugly filthy string headed beast.

Odin's balls
02-20-2021, 11:13 AM
I can't bring myself to look. I really can't.

Last weekend I saw two dead foxes and a dead kitt on the motorway when I was going to visit my Dad. It really upset me.

On the way back I overtook a wagonload of live sheep being transported to the slaughterhouse. That really upset me too. I swear they were calling to their wooly friends in the fields of Kent to come and save them.

I have a feeling that seeing a morbidly obese sheboon in the buff could tip me over the edge right now.