PDA

View Full Version : Nigga done died while finna rob house

Goodman Grey
12-16-2020, 12:26 AM
https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-man-dies-after-window-closes-on-him-during-burglary-attempt-sheriff-says/

Jonathan Hernandez, 32, was attempting to burglarize a home on Nora Avenue and 46th Street SW by climbing through a window. While he was partially through the window, it slammed down on him.

Hernandez’s neck was caught in the window, according to the incident report. He was dead by the time deputies arrived on scene, LCSO reported.

“When I first met him, I was like man he looks like he has a rap sheet like El Chapo,” his fiancee Patricia Duarte said.

“He is not a burglar. He’s not a thief. He’s not a bad guy,” Lane said. “That’s not what he is. If he had a roof over his head and you didn’t, he would give you a roof over your head, bring you in his household. That’s something that he did for a lot of people including myself.”

It's amazing how someone could literally be caught with their hand in the cookie jar and people will still deny reality.

On an unrelated note, if the nigger had NOT been burglarizing that house, he might still be alive.

Just look at those fucking nostrils!

Ignatow
12-16-2020, 12:51 AM
Nigger was robbin' but he still a good boy. No human was involved, only karmic justice. And it's friends still DEMAND an investigation!

It'd be nice to see a picture of the dead nigger with it's neck under the window. Racist window!

Ray Cizzums
12-16-2020, 01:32 AM
That window did not like spiggers. That's raycizzums !

tweakstick
12-16-2020, 04:01 AM
Dat grabbity beez rayciss an sheeit, yo!

He wuz a goot boi juss trying to close a neighbor's window when dah man done used his window to killz himz!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid% 3DOIP.w9yPavdJGrOnoNTIhXyRfAHaEK%26pid%3DApi&f=1

haywood
12-16-2020, 08:51 AM
https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-man-dies-after-window-closes-on-him-during-burglary-attempt-sheriff-says/

It's amazing how someone could literally be caught with their hand in the cookie jar and people will still deny reality.

On an unrelated note, if the nigger had NOT been burglarizing that house, he might still be alive.

Just look at those fucking nostrils!

A spigger!! One of the VILEST subspecies of nigger!! The only ones I hate more are haiticoons!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-16-2020, 10:16 AM
Only a nigger can find a way to be killed by a window.

IseDaDiva
12-16-2020, 11:18 AM
He's obviously just a Good Samaritan, roaming the neighbourhood and looking for ways to help people. It was probably raining, he saw the open window and just tried to close it so the furniture wouldn't get ruined.

NigShitPigShit
12-16-2020, 12:48 PM
His family and friends said they’ll continue to push for answers. “I just need something to be done the right way. I need a proper investigation,” Duarte said. “I need the actual truth to come to light.” De persistence of De Nile :lmao

Coon Club Road
12-16-2020, 05:27 PM
Only a nigger can find a way to be killed by a window.

:lol

animal mother
12-16-2020, 05:46 PM
This was all over the news in my neck of the woods. Lehigh acres is the most nigger infested areas in SW Florida. Nearly ALL the crime stories originate in this place. Nigger got his well deserved bat wings. I bet the sheriff officers are still laughing after they carted it’s carcass off to DNS.

Groid_Rage
12-16-2020, 06:43 PM
De persistence of De Nile :lmao

Shitskins are always looking for da troot because the regular truth or reality doesn't align with their tiny minds

IseDaDiva
12-16-2020, 06:48 PM
This was all over the news in my neck of the woods. Lehigh acres is the most nigger infested areas in SW Florida. Nearly ALL the crime stories originate in this place. Nigger got his well deserved bat wings. I bet the sheriff officers are still laughing after they carted it’s carcass off to DNS.

So do you think it was a nigger nest this saint was trying to burglarize? Imagine coming home and finding the wigger hanging by its neck on your window, like some kind of messed-up Xmas ornament? :lol

animal mother
12-16-2020, 07:06 PM
So do you think it was a nigger nest this saint was trying to burglarize? Imagine coming home and finding the wigger hanging by its neck on your window, like some kind of messed-up Xmas ornament? :lol
It’s about a 1 in 3 chance. That place is 1/3 nigger, 1/3 Hispanic and 1/3 white trash. They average about 2 murders a month.

Goodman Grey
12-16-2020, 10:50 PM

I wonder if it was a first floor window.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HszK2YqhUYs

IseDaDiva
12-16-2020, 11:04 PM
I wonder if it was a first floor window.

Yes! A really low first-floor window too. You can see it in the video.

Jim Crow
12-16-2020, 11:44 PM
Nigger was robbin' but he still a good boy. No human was involved, only karmic justice. And it's friends still DEMAND an investigation!

It'd be nice to see a picture of the dead nigger with it's neck under the window. Racist window!
He was a worthless criminal nigger while he was alive.But we can both agree that is definitely a good boi now!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-18-2020, 12:59 AM

I can picture the nigger with its neck caught in the window. His last words were obviously “uh caint breeve”! :lol

Whitey Ford
12-18-2020, 01:15 AM
Jeld-Wen and Andersen are the two biggest manufacturers of windows I know of. I'm thinking that this is the handiwork of one of those waycisss Jeld-Wen windows. They look like they want to kill a
nigger dead.

https://i.imgur.com/XOUoXsL.jpg

Goodman Grey
12-18-2020, 01:16 AM
^^^^^ - Actually, with large plate glass windows, if you break them incorrectly, the remaining solid pieces can either slide down and act as a guillotine, or slice up any body part that happens to come into contact with them (think of how using a straight razor in the wrong direction can make a huge mess). In this case, however, I'm guessing the wooden frame holding the glass just slid down and held the groid in place.

Some hardware stores sell bricks that can hold windows open.

I can picture the nigger with its neck caught in the window. His last words were obviously “uh caint breeve”! :lol

I'll bet a police officer decided that instead of arresting this nigger, he was going to slam the window shut on his neck.

"I want to hear you say I can't breathe. SAY IT!"

On a related but unrelated note, I'm surprised nobody muh dikked this nigger in the ass while he was trapped in the window.

Coon Club Road
12-18-2020, 11:39 AM

Lehigh Acres... I have a friend over in Cape Coral. He's told me all about that hood including people laying in bed in the middle of the night when suddenly their AC shuts down.

Upon closer inspection, they discover the brohammies came and boosted the outdoor unit, leaving nothing but pipe stubs and the disconnect box, hauling all they could get to the scrap yard!

Lehigh Acres was a great plan in the '60's, but historically anything that becomes nigger infested, Lehigh included, becomes a train wreck that's never cleaned up.

I could not imagine living in such a nigger infested neighborhood!