PDA

View Full Version : Wakanda

Unregistered
12-15-2020, 04:20 PM
Hi guys,

this weekend I did something really stupid. I don't watch very much TV any more, and of course I avoid Hollywood billionaires & pro sports altogether. But this weekend the "Nigger Panther" film was shown in free TV, so I decided to risk it to see what all this Wakanda stuff is about. Since I first heard of Wakanda here, of course I somehow knew what to expect. But it was so much worse than I anticipated, I could not watch more than 15 minutes of it. Holy crap, what an propagandistic human hating nonsense! As if ANY nigger ever did build something even remotely comparable to civilized society. Who on earth came up with this disgusting nonsense script?!? Since niggers are retarded, the producers/writers... certainly were libtard "humans". To be honest, I do think the creation of this film should be considered a felony!

Unregistered
12-15-2020, 09:09 PM
When they went to war they used futuristic spears and chanted Ooga Booga war chants... but if you laugh you racist!
Niggers are so good at embarrassing themselves and then you have to keep a straight face in front of their stupidity.

Coon Club Road
12-15-2020, 09:57 PM
Wakanda Zoning Map:

Chicken joint on the NW corner, liquor store on the NE corner (with a plasma joint next door), Quick Check on the SW corner and a pawn and loan on the SE corner.

Repeat every block.

Goodman Grey
12-16-2020, 12:08 AM
:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j45RULddbNc

tweakstick
12-16-2020, 05:58 AM
Vegetarians?

Then who is eating all that ghetto lobster?

Seriously? They can't grow crops without the sound of a whip cracking and a real farmer telling them exactly what to do.

Odin's balls
12-16-2020, 11:07 AM
If you want to see the real Wakanda, just google photos of Mogadishu.