PDA

View Full Version : Schittnectady Nigger charged in November bomb threat at Target distribution center

Groid_Rage
12-15-2020, 01:16 AM
FLORIDA, NY — A Schenectady man has turned himself in to authorities in connection with a bomb threat made in November in Montgomery County.

On Nov. 16 at about 12:18 p.m., the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office 911 Dispatch Center received a call reporting a bomb threat at the Target Distribution Center on State Highway 5S in the town of Florida.https://cbs6albany.com/news/local/schenectady-man-charged-in-november-bomb-threat-at-target-distribution-center
:dickstomp

Coon Club Road
12-15-2020, 01:20 AM
".. and released on his own recognizance"

That's a mistake!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-15-2020, 01:34 AM
They should encourage the nigger to attempt building a bomb. We all know how that would end. Make sure the nigger’s whole rotten fambly is home while it attempts this.

Groid_Rage
12-15-2020, 01:38 AM
They should encourage the nigger to attempt building a bomb. We all know how that would end. Make sure the nigger’s whole rotten fambly is home while it attempts this.
A bomb exploding in Schenectady can only improve the shit hole

IseDaDiva
12-15-2020, 05:55 PM
Whenever I see a subject line that is only partial, like this one: " Schittnectady nigger charged..." I like to try and guess the rest: Charged with - rape, robbery, murder, attacking chiggun restaurant employees, stabbing its hoe, tossing a niglet in a dumpster, public muh dik/defecation, etc. All are clear possibilities.

haywood
12-15-2020, 05:55 PM
A bomb exploding in Schenectady can only improve the shit hole

LOL!!!!!!