PDA

View Full Version : Cannibalism is still a thing in Africa

Goodman Grey
12-14-2020, 12:19 AM
The next time someone tries to tell you that "niggers are just like us," think about this article.

https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/cannibalism-still-stalks-african-conflicts/

A MOB in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) stoned, burned and ate a man after accusing him of being part of a Ugandan-based Islamist “rebel” group operating in the area — forming part of an ancient and still-ongoing tradition of cannibalism in Africa (pictured above). Witnesses said he was then stoned to death by the crowd before his body was burned and eaten. Cannibalism remains common in all parts of Africa.

In January 2014, for example, cannibals in the Central African Republic (CAR) were photographed eating other — unrelated — Muslim “rebels” in that country. The cannibals claimed they were “Christians” taking revenge on the “Muslims.” In reality, of course, it was just plain barbaric savagery.

In the most prominent of those CAR incidents, a cannibal boasting the name “Mad Dog” (apparently his real name is Ouandja Magloire) openly cut pieces off a dead body in full view of western journalists and ate them.

In February 2014, a hotel in Anambra, Nigeria, was closed down after two human heads wrapped in cellophane were discovered at its restaurant that had been serving human flesh.

Human flesh was apparently being sold as an expensive treat at the restaurant, with authorities saying that roasted human head was even on the menu. According to reports, a local pastor said that he was “surprised,” particularly because he had eaten at the establishment.

The cannibal activities of the Liberian “Civil War” warlords are well known and have been documented by a famous Vice documentary on the topic.

Cannibalism has been present in Africa from the very beginning, as noted by all early explorers, including the famous Paul du Chaillu (who also first reported on the existence of pygmies and gorillas) in his books Explorations and Adventures in Equatorial Africa and A Journey to Ashango-land, and Further Penetration into Equatorial Africa.

These works contain vivid and uncensored descriptions of native African cannibalism, tribal warfare, witchdoctors, superstition, and technology. His astute observations were even used by Oxford University professor John R. Baker in a section on African cognitive ability in his classic work Race.

Du Chaillu concluded:

“I believe that the negro may become a more useful member of mankind than he is at present, that he may be raised to a higher standard; but that, if left to himself, he will soon fall back into barbarism, for we have no example to the contrary. In his own country the efforts of the missionaries for hundreds of years have had no effect; the missionary goes away and the people relapse into barbarism. Though a people may be taught the arts and sciences known by more gifted nations, unless they have the power of progression in themselves, they must inevitably relapse in the course of time into their former state.”

And there you have it. It's the 21st century, and niggers are still eating each other.

I guess when the white man leaves, the farms and animals all end up dead, and the niggers just feast on any niggers that they can kill. Even in the USA, it was not exactly uncommon for the negro to put niglet children in pots of boiling water and eat them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpUGG6asx6U

NigShitPigShit
12-14-2020, 12:37 AM
"Put her on suicide watch 'cos she's gon' kill herself."
:lmao

We should be so lucky!

Goodman Grey
12-14-2020, 12:42 AM
"Put her on suicide watch 'cos she's gon' kill herself."
:lmao

We should be so lucky!

https://heavy.com/news/2017/10/lamora-williams-video-children-oven-stove/

Maybe she was just hongry because she had no more food stamps and wanted some nigger flesh to eat.

She probably saw a bag of flour on the counter, thought about making some bread, and then decided it would be easier to stuff her niglets in an oven and bake them.

This happened in the USA, in 2017. Yeah, these niggers are just like us.

#BlackLivesMatter

Jim Crow
12-14-2020, 06:35 PM
I wouldn’t consider it cannibalism. Niggers are savage beasts.Killing and eating each other comes naturally to them.

NigShitPigShit
12-14-2020, 07:31 PM
Any opportunity for a GoFundMe--'speshully when niglet "kangs" be a'ready dayed--and muh-dikkers be all abawt claiming parentage. Surprised more muh-dikkers ain't contesting parentage for the donation loot.

In a GoFundMe page (https://www.gofundme.com/jakarter-and-kman)established after the deaths, the father, Jameel Penn, wrote, “I want everyone to use my story as a helping hand. I lost my 2 young boys to violence and I want to be a difference maker in someone else’s life to prevent a child being hurt.”

April 1, 2019 by Jameel Penn, OrganizerPLEASE ANYTHING HELPS FOR MY SON I AM A SINGLE FATHER"

https://heavy.com/news/2017/10/lamora-williams-video-children-oven-stove/

IseDaDiva
12-14-2020, 07:58 PM
I wouldn’t consider it cannibalism. Niggers are savage beasts.Killing and eating each other comes naturally to them.

Even most species of animals do not practice cannibalism, unlike niggers.

Jim Crow
12-14-2020, 09:22 PM
Even most species of animals do not practice cannibalism, unlike niggers.
Niggers are demon beasts.Lowest in the beast world!