PDA

View Full Version : Warnock's nigger summer camp was a filthy dump where niglets were abused and resulted in his arrest

Whitey Ford
12-12-2020, 08:45 PM
Warnock’s troubled summer camp, arrest for interfering in child abuse probe surface

https://i.imgur.com/AlNSko3.jpg

Georgia Democratic Senate candidate Rev. Raphael Warnock is coming under fire for serious incidents at a summer camp he ran in Maryland, including his own arrest for impeding a child abuse investigation.

Warnock, a pastor at Atlanta’s Ebenezer Baptist Church since 2005, previously worked for five years as pastor of a Baltimore church whose camp was plagued with abuse and health code violations.

About a year later, Camp Farthest Out in rural Carroll County was shut down by the Maryland Department of Health, which refused to issue a certificate to operate due to a poor health inspection that found 11 violations and the fact that the camp failed to report five findings of child abuse or neglect after an investigation by the Department of Social Services into camp director Brian Carter, the Washington Free Beacon reports.

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/warnocks-arrest-for-interfering-in-child-abuse-probe-surfaces/

haywood
12-12-2020, 09:11 PM
Warnock’s troubled summer camp, arrest for interfering in child abuse probe surface

https://i.imgur.com/AlNSko3.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/warnocks-arrest-for-interfering-in-child-abuse-probe-surfaces/

I HATE that fucking nigger!!

Jim Crow
12-12-2020, 10:53 PM
I HATE that fucking nigger!!
You hate every fucking nigger!LOL!

Coon Club Road
12-13-2020, 12:04 AM
Sounds like a good place to store niggers. It's a shame they got their license pulled! :lol

Rastus Nigger
12-13-2020, 12:50 AM
Bullshit, it's impossible to abuse a nigger. They don't even have central nervous systems.

Goodman Grey
12-13-2020, 01:54 AM
Bullshit, it's impossible to abuse a nigger. They don't even have central nervous systems.

More importantly, niggers don't have souls.

They are truly mindless beasts. Just try to convince me that niggers, with an average IQ of 75, have any hope of building any kind of proper civilization.

I dare you. (And please don't use Wakanda as an example of their alleged superiority. We know that's not a real place, and we know they weren't Egyptian Kings.)

Their only salvation lies in letting the superior species control their every way of life.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-13-2020, 08:38 AM
Why do niggers always pose with money? It can be a pile of a hundred one dollar bills and they will pose with it like they have something.

Jim Crow
12-13-2020, 09:14 AM
Did his garage say “Dead nigger storage” on it?

haywood
12-13-2020, 09:59 AM
You hate every fucking nigger!LOL!

True!!

Jim Crow
12-13-2020, 10:04 AM
True!!
And the reason I knew that “great minds think a like!”

haywood
12-13-2020, 10:23 AM
And the reason I knew that “great minds think a like!”

TRU DAT!! Have a nigger FREE day Jim!!

Rastus Nigger
12-13-2020, 02:02 PM
More importantly, niggers don't have souls.

They are truly mindless beasts. Just try to convince me that niggers, with an average IQ of 75, have any hope of building any kind of proper civilization.

I dare you. (And please don't use Wakanda as an example of their alleged superiority. We know that's not a real place, and we know they weren't Egyptian Kings.)

Their only salvation lies in letting the superior species control their every way of life.

Average IQ of 75? The average nigger has an IQ around 50 which means at least half of the feral idiot shitskinned beasts are dumber than that. The nigger is the most repulsive and stupid creature to ever slither across the face of the earth (followed closely by the nigger lover).

haywood
12-13-2020, 04:11 PM
Average IQ of 75? The average nigger has an IQ around 50 which means at least half of the feral idiot shitskinned beasts are dumber than that. The nigger is the most repulsive and stupid creature to ever slither across the face of the earth (followed closely by the nigger lover).

Yep!!

Tar Remover
04-23-2021, 03:04 PM
Huh..... Shocker there. Go figger....... And where is the MSM now? Licking Karilla's stinking, gooey monkey hole.

Jim Crow
04-23-2021, 04:46 PM
Warnock reminds me of nigger Gillum who ran for Florida governor a few years back. Floridians thank their lucky stars that the nigg didn’t get elected. A while after it lost the election,Nigger Gillum was found in a motel room smoking crack and muh dickin another buck.Warnock looks like another crack smokin nigg who’ll muh dick buck. When that happens, I hope The fucking coon looses it’s goddamn seat!

Rastus Nigger
04-25-2021, 02:14 PM
Why do niggers always pose with money? It can be a pile of a hundred one dollar bills and they will pose with it like they have something.

Because unlike humans most niggers can't get credit cards like we can. The only thing that looks like a credit card niggers have are stolen EBT cards.

haywood
04-25-2021, 02:32 PM
Warnock reminds me of nigger Gillum who ran for Florida governor a few years back. Floridians thank their lucky stars that the nigg didn’t get elected. A while after it lost the election,Nigger Gillum was found in a motel room smoking crack and muh dickin another buck.Warnock looks like another crack smokin nigg who’ll muh dick buck. When that happens, I hope The fucking coon looses it’s goddamn seat!

I do TOO!!