PDA

View Full Version : COVID-19 outbreak linked to yoof basketball players

Goodman Grey
12-12-2020, 06:16 PM

https://www.kron4.com/news/large-covid-outbreak-linked-to-bay-area-basketball-program/

A large COVID-19 outbreak in Santa Clara County is being traced back to youth basketball programs, the county announced Friday.

The county says the private basketball program for middle and high school-aged players was violating local and state health orders.

As of Dec. 11, public health officials identified 77 positive cases related to the outbreak in the county, including 39 youth players, three coaches and 35 additional contacts.

The investigation also unveiled 17 additional cases in other counties so far.

The county learned that players from affected teams traveled from Santa Clara County to Place County to participate in a tournament on Nov. 7 and Nov. 8.

Of the 37 players, 33 of them tested positive for the virus, along with all three coaches from the Santa Clara County based teams.

In addition to violating state and local health orders, Santa Clara County says the youth basketball program also failed to timely and properly report some of the initial positive cases among staff and players.

Coon Club Road
12-12-2020, 07:24 PM
Passing that 40 oz. bottle of malt liquor and the crack stem around and it's gonna happen! :lol

Bakkabawl Stah
12-14-2020, 08:20 AM
Nothing, and I mean nothing will keep them from their bakkabawl..... nothing!

haywood
12-14-2020, 09:08 AM

Yep!!

Coon Club Road
12-15-2020, 01:24 AM

Except the opportunity to Muh Dikk something... but then right back to the hoops!

Tar Remover
04-21-2021, 05:03 PM
As I have always said- Niggers ARE a fucking disease.