PDA

View Full Version : Nigger who shot ICU nurse caught

IseDaDiva
12-12-2020, 10:27 AM
I'm so angry I can't see straight!!!

A 21-year-old man was arrested Friday morning in the slaying of Nashville nurse Caitlyn Kaufman, who was shot dead while driving to work, police said.

Devaunte Hill was arrested at his East Nashville apartment and is being charged with criminal homicide, Nashville Police Chief John Drake said at a Friday news conference.

Drake said the "major break" came after Nashville business owners offered a (50K) reward and a "concerned citizen" came forward Thursday afternoon identifying Hill as a suspect.

Who wants to bet the "concerned citizen" is one of the nigger's fambly or baby mamma?

Who also wants to bet that this 26-year-old, successful, intelligent, lovely human being won't get anything near the outpouring of grief and rage that Fentanyl George's batwinging got?

21 years old and had a long criminal history, of course, including shooting his grandmammy and siblings.

With a name like Davaunte we don't need a pic, but it's even uglier than I imagined. I wonder how its lawyers will try to excuse this as just a little mistake?

IseDaDiva
12-12-2020, 11:48 AM
Damn. Thought I put the link. Tks, WD!

haywood
12-12-2020, 12:48 PM
I'm so angry I can't see straight!!!

Who wants to bet the "concerned citizen" is one of the nigger's fambly or baby mamma?

Who also wants to bet that this 26-year-old, successful, intelligent, lovely human being won't get anything near the outpouring of grief and rage that Fentanyl George's batwinging got?

21 years old and had a long criminal history, of course, including shooting his grandmammy and siblings.

With a name like Davaunte we don't need a pic, but it's even uglier than I imagined. I wonder how its lawyers will try to excuse this as just a little mistake?

FUCKING SAVAGE APE!! Probably has a 60 IQ and it's UNDEVELOPED frontal lobe caused this crime!!

Ray Cizzums
12-12-2020, 01:45 PM
FUCKING SAVAGE APE!! Probably has a 60 IQ and it's UNDEVELOPED frontal lobe caused this crime!!

"Devaunte" ? his mammy should have just named him Nigger, and got it over with.

Goodman Grey
12-12-2020, 02:14 PM
"Devaunte" ? his mammy should have just named him Nigger, and got it over with.

Nigger is his slave name. His muslim name is Devaunte.

Coon Club Road
12-12-2020, 04:19 PM
His lawyer will testify that... The spook was driving on 440, not sipping a 40 when he leaned over reaching into the glove box for a napkin to clean the chicken grease off his paws from the chicken in the bucket on the passenger seat he was devouring when he accidentally pushed the trigger on his Hi-Point discharging a round into the poor girls car.

He was delivering meals on wheels to the homeless shelter on his lunch break between college classes and someone left the pistol in there.

CoonsЯus
12-13-2020, 01:26 AM
this nigger cunt needs to have an accelerated trial to get on death row before Trump is deposed. Do the right thing Mr T and put this fucking nigger ape to sleep !

Jim Crow
12-13-2020, 09:42 AM
Ignorance and stupidity is what the lawyers will use as an excuse. I say he needs to be treated like the rabid beast he is,and deserves the same fate.

haywood
12-13-2020, 09:57 AM
Ignorance and stupidity is what the lawyers will use as an excuse. I say he needs to be treated like the rabid beast he is,and deserves the same fate.

Great minds think ALIKE!!

Jim Crow
12-13-2020, 09:59 AM
Great minds think ALIKE!!
I’m thinking they should take the coon down to the local humane society.They know what to do with rabid animals!

haywood
12-13-2020, 10:00 AM
I’m thinking they should take the coon down to the local humane society.They know what to do with rabid animals!

Yep!!!!

Jim Crow
12-13-2020, 10:05 AM
Yep!!!!
But, maybe they should take a little more time with this one. Make it suffer a little more!

haywood
12-13-2020, 10:22 AM
but, maybe they should take a little more time with this one. Make it suffer a little more!

works for me!!!!

Bottle_of_Hate
12-14-2020, 09:37 AM

When I read the article and saw that name the NIGDAR ping was loud and clear. No photo was on the article. No mention of race or mention of a :hate crime" like it would be if the colors were reversed. It was only a blip before. Now notice that since it came out this was a nigger, the hourly articles have tapered off to non existance.

My guess is she refused the muh dik or a much worse scenario where she told him she was pregnant and was keeping the quadroon.

IseDaDiva
12-14-2020, 10:47 AM
When I read the article and saw that name the NIGDAR ping was loud and clear. No photo was on the article. No mention of race or mention of a :hate crime" like it would be if the colors were reversed. It was only a blip before. Now notice that since it came out this was a nigger, the hourly articles have tapered off to non existance.

My guess is she refused the muh dik or a much worse scenario where she told him she was pregnant and was keeping the quadroon.

The article states they didn't even know each other, and until I hear differently, I am not willing to accuse this smart, productive, hard-working young woman of hooking up with a low-IQ, violent, criminal, sub-simian vile beast.

How many stories have we read about niggers murdering humans just because they wanted to kill YT?

NigShitPigShit
12-14-2020, 09:51 PM
That nigger's "face", like that of any and all niggers, encapsulates all seven deadly sins. Niggers in a nutshell.

Sandy
12-21-2020, 05:04 PM
Now notice that since it came out this was a nigger, the hourly articles have tapered off to non existance.

Sandy
12-21-2020, 05:08 PM
How many stories have we read about niggers murdering humans just because they wanted to kill YT?

This happened by where I once worked. See the part the New York Times left out?

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/30/nyregion/woman-is-stabbed-to-death-near-busy-westchester-mall.html

https://www.foxnews.com/story/murder-suspect-white-woman-had-to-die

Grant, who is black, claimed Connie Russo-Carriero (search) "was not an innocent victim — because she was white."

On the tape, Grant, a convicted rapist, said he was sick of being harassed on the street for being a registered sex offender. He also complained that Westchester County (search) never helped him with his mental problems.

He also told police he was not remorseful for the killing and would hurt white people again if he could.

I don't think anybody outside NY heard of it, but the Lame Stream Media would have gone crazy if a white man just attacked a nigger.

IseDaDiva
12-21-2020, 05:53 PM
This happened by where I once worked. See the part the New York Times left out?

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/30/nyregion/woman-is-stabbed-to-death-near-busy-westchester-mall.html

https://www.foxnews.com/story/murder-suspect-white-woman-had-to-die

I don't think anybody outside NY heard of it, but the Lame Stream Media would have gone crazy if a white man just attacked a nigger.

Try and imagine the screaming, world-wide headlines (especially in the British press where All Niggers Deserve Sainthood) if a YT killed some random nigger and said he " would hurt niggers again if he could" and she "was not an innocent victim — because she was a nigger."

Goodman Grey
12-21-2020, 11:17 PM

If it was good enough for Old Yeller, it's good enough for this nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_OZJcVAiXE

All rabid niggers that can no longer function in human society should get the Old Yeller treatment. A Barrett and a single round of .50 BMG will be cheaper than keeping them around for another 50 years.

tweakstick
12-22-2020, 03:25 AM
A Barrett and a single round of .50 BMG will be cheaper .

You're not accounting for cleanup cost. A single well placed .22 will enter the base of the brain bucket, scramble the medulla and continue north bouncing around the inside of the skull for good measure. There will be some mop up but there won't be bone fragments and blood splatters, just oozing out of the bullet hole onto the floor until the heart stops.

Jim Crow
12-22-2020, 08:27 AM
You're not accounting for cleanup cost. A single well placed .22 will enter the base of the brain bucket, scramble the medulla and continue north bouncing around the inside of the skull for good measure. There will be some mop up but there won't be bone fragments and blood splatters, just oozing out of the bullet hole onto the floor until the heart stops.
Yep.More have been put down w/22 than any other cal.