PDA

View Full Version : Feds make another nigger good for tenderizing its shitlet.

animal mother
12-12-2020, 10:09 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/execution-louisiana-truck-driver-killed-daughter

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – The Trump administration continued its unprecedented series of post-election federal executions Friday by putting to death a Louisiana truck driver who severely abused his 2-year-old daughter for weeks in 2002, then killed her by slamming her head against a truck's windows and dashboard.
:trumpdance2

Attorneys argued that finding was based on misunderstandings about such disabilities. They said Bourgeois had tests that demonstrated his IQ was around 70, well below average, and that his childhood history buttressed their claims.

70 IQ? That's genius level for a nigger

haywood
12-12-2020, 01:21 PM

The Bat Fairy has been EXTREMELY busy!!

Goodman Grey
12-12-2020, 01:24 PM
Now it will get to meet its niglet... in Hell!

Also, if we failed to punish retards for crimes, then we would effectively be saying that it's okay for retards to commit crimes.

IseDaDiva
12-12-2020, 06:08 PM
Attorneys argued that finding was based on misunderstandings about such disabilities.

Can even a nigger be retarded enough that it has no idea that slamming its niglet's head on a dashboard might not be the thing that a loving parent would do?

I swear I hate these nickel-grabbing, shyster lawyers as much as I hate the niggers they defend tooth and nail.

Goodman Grey
12-12-2020, 06:28 PM
Can even a nigger be retarded enough that it has no idea that slamming its niglet's head on a dashboard might not be the thing that a loving parent would do?

I swear I hate these nickel-grabbing, shyster lawyers as much as I hate the niggers they defend tooth and nail.

Actually, I have to disagree with you.

From the Book of Goodman Grey, 3:7-9

7. In the niggerhood, it is quite common for loving parents to tenderize their niglets, and they do this out of love.
8. When they beat their chirrins, it is because the Word of God is broadcasting directly into their brains, via satellite, and God is telling them to beat the fucking shit out of their little groids.
9. And when niggers brutally assault and batter their kids, before sticking them in the deep fryer or a pot of boiling water, we should raise our heads to the Heavens and say "HALLELUJAH!" and "AMEN!"

IseDaDiva
12-12-2020, 08:10 PM
Actually, I have to disagree with you.

From the Book of Goodman Grey, 3:7-9

I'm always amazed at how there are so many niggers around. I don't know how most of the niglets survive their parental care.

Goodman Grey
12-12-2020, 11:45 PM
I'm always amazed at how there are so many niggers around. I don't know how most of the niglets survive their parental care.

It might explain their low IQ's.

If they are constantly getting punched and kicked in the head, dropped on their head, forced to inhale chlorine and ammonia mixtures (because let's face it; niggers probably don't know why you don't mix certain household cleaning supplies), deprived of vital nutrients and oxygen while in the womb, deprived of vital nutrients while out of the womb, constantly getting muh dikked from the age of 4, and otherwise being abused, they are not going to grow up to be normal, healthy adults. Or even normal, healthy kids. And the brain damage they suffer as children permanently scars the poor little beasts.

Unfortunately, this kind of domestic abuse is not only common among people of color, but attempts to educate people of color on how to behave like white people tend to fail horribly.

The only solution to this problem, as far as I can see, would involve everyone here donating $20 a month to the Goodman Grey Foundation for People of Color. We will use that money to encourage a new way of life for the negro: as soon as a niglet is born, it will be removed from the parent (I would say parents, plural, but we know better), and placed in a special complex where it will be raised and groomed to believe that it must serve white people. More importantly, it will be taught to enjoy serving white people. And it will consider it a privilege to do so.

The $20 a month will go towards food and water, and maybe some clothes. When the niglet reaches the age of 13, it will be sent to a loving family where the lil moon cricket will begin his new life as a servant.

For $40 a month, we will teach a colored child of your choice to read, write, and speak an additional language, aside from the default "Perfect American English."

For $100 a month, you can reserve a niglet of your choice, and we will train it according to your specifications, within reason.

If you are selected as a recipient of a negro servant, we will pay YOU $1,000 on the day you come to pick it up.

(No refunds. All sales are final. Use of incinerator in our dead nigger storage facility requires fee of $10,000 per dead nigger, or you can get rid of it yourself.)

Rastus Nigger
12-13-2020, 12:52 AM
Dead nigger, dead sprog is nothing but a win-win for the human race. This should be happening every day. :traybat:traybat

Whitey Ford
12-13-2020, 01:36 AM

I'm hoping that he drove a small delivery truck of some sort, because letting a 70 I.Q. nigger handle a semi sounds scary as hell.

https://i.imgur.com/GQKrl4a.jpg

Jim Crow
12-13-2020, 09:36 AM

I thought niggers were supposed to have bulletproof heads?Maybe his niglet was defective? LOL!

deadmann83
12-13-2020, 10:48 AM
It might explain their low IQ's.

If they are constantly getting punched and kicked in the head, dropped on their head, forced to inhale chlorine and ammonia mixtures (because let's face it; niggers probably don't know why you don't mix certain household cleaning supplies), deprived of vital nutrients and oxygen while in the womb, deprived of vital nutrients while out of the womb, constantly getting muh dikked from the age of 4, and otherwise being abused, they are not going to grow up to be normal, healthy adults. Or even normal, healthy kids. And the brain damage they suffer as children permanently scars the poor little beasts.

Unfortunately, this kind of domestic abuse is not only common among people of color, but attempts to educate people of color on how to behave like white people tend to fail horribly.

The only solution to this problem, as far as I can see, would involve everyone here donating $20 a month to the Goodman Grey Foundation for People of Color. We will use that money to encourage a new way of life for the negro: as soon as a niglet is born, it will be removed from the parent (I would say parents, plural, but we know better), and placed in a special complex where it will be raised and groomed to believe that it must serve white people. More importantly, it will be taught to enjoy serving white people. And it will consider it a privilege to do so.

The $20 a month will go towards food and water, and maybe some clothes. When the niglet reaches the age of 13, it will be sent to a loving family where the lil moon cricket will begin his new life as a servant.

For $40 a month, we will teach a colored child of your choice to read, write, and speak an additional language, aside from the default "Perfect American English."

For $100 a month, you can reserve a niglet of your choice, and we will train it according to your specifications, within reason.

If you are selected as a recipient of a negro servant, we will pay YOU $1,000 on the day you come to pick it up.

(No refunds. All sales are final. Use of incinerator in our dead nigger storage facility requires fee of $10,000 per dead nigger, or you can get rid of it yourself.)

You wouldn't be selling defective merchandise now, would you Mr. Goodman?

Goodman Grey
12-13-2020, 02:46 PM
You wouldn't be selling defective merchandise now, would you Mr. Goodman?

All sales are final.

Besides, all servants are completely unregistered, so you can discipline them however you want.