PDA

View Full Version : About Joe Biden...

Goodman Grey
12-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Now that EVERYONE is talking about Hunter Biden's fuckups, what do you think the odds are that Slow Joe might mysteriously end up not becoming the president?

It would be absolutely amazing if before the inauguration Joe suddenly disappeared and they tried to make Kamala Harris the president.

Or what if Trump offers Hunter Biden a pardon in exchange for both Kamala AND Joe stepping down? :lmao

Actually, Trump should pardon Joe Biden (but not Hunter, unless Joe and Kamala agree to give up), just to stick the knife in before he leaves. It would be hilarious if Joe actually pardons Hunter when (if) he gets into the oval office. That would be some of the most blatant corruption ever.

I hope Joe does it, because that might tip the scales in favor of Civil War II.

tyrone

haywood
12-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Now that EVERYONE is talking about Hunter Biden's fuckups, what do you think the odds are that Slow Joe might mysteriously end up not becoming the president?

It would be absolutely amazing if before the inauguration Joe suddenly disappeared and they tried to make Kamala Harris the president.

Or what if Trump offers Hunter Biden a pardon in exchange for both Kamala AND Joe stepping down? :lmao

Actually, Trump should pardon Joe Biden (but not Hunter, unless Joe and Kamala agree to give up), just to stick the knife in before he leaves. It would be hilarious if Joe actually pardons Hunter when (if) he gets into the oval office. That would be some of the most blatant corruption ever.

I hope Joe does it, because that might tip the scales in favor of Civil War II.

tyrone

We live in INTERESTING times!!

Jim Crow
12-11-2020, 07:12 PM
Trump will take this *proven* voter fraud straight to the SCOTUS and will win.
We can only hope!

haywood
12-12-2020, 12:06 AM
Trump will take this *proven* voter fraud straight to the SCOTUS and will win.

I CERTAINLY hope so!! I see the 2nd civil war on the horizon!! Glad I stocked up on ammo today!!

NigShitPigShit
12-12-2020, 02:07 AM
I CERTAINLY hope so!! I see the 2nd civil war on the horizon!! Glad I stocked up on ammo today!!

SCOTUS is definitely partly responsible. WTF do we pay those assholes for??? That's a pretty sweet lifetime job they have, where they can determine what cases they'll see. Like, if they wanna watch Judge Mathis/Bixnood instead o goin ta work, dey can jus do dat. They need to be made collateral damage. The fuckers.