PDA

View Full Version : Murder nig gets put down in prison - finally

IseDaDiva
12-11-2020, 11:56 AM
Bernard was sentenced to death for his role in a robbery plot carried out by a group of friends ages 15 to 19 on a remote stretch of the Fort Hood military reservation near Killeen, Texas. The victims, Todd and Stacie Bagley, married youth pastors who were white, were kidnapped and shot in their heads before the car they were in was set on fire, according to court documents.

His shyster lawyer calls this deed a "terrible mistake." Sorry, but kidnapping, murdering and then burning two innocent people is not what I would call an "Oops!" mistake.

Enjoy your batwings, nigger.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-set-execute-brandon-bernard-200824807.html

haywood
12-11-2020, 02:41 PM
His shyster lawyer calls this deed a "terrible mistake." Sorry, but kidnapping, murdering and then burning two innocent people is not what I would call an "Oops!" mistake.

Enjoy your batwings, nigger.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-set-execute-brandon-bernard-200824807.html

About TIME!!

Rastus Nigger
12-11-2020, 03:37 PM
That feral murdering nigger should have been put down immediately upon conviction. Justice would have been making it suffer like it did to its innocent human victims. Good riddance to the fucking subhuman piece of shit.

animal mother
12-11-2020, 04:13 PM
It stole oxygen and lived off the taxpayers for 22 years. Something need to done to speed up the bat wing process.

IseDaDiva
12-11-2020, 04:47 PM
It stole oxygen and lived off the taxpayers for 22 years. Something need to done to speed up the bat wing process.

It makes me so sick and furious that this nigger was taken care of in every way by taxpayers, including the family of the murder victims, all these years while these worthwhile human beings have been lying in their graves.
:fume

But it was just a "mistake"!

Ignatow
12-11-2020, 05:38 PM
Ok nigger, I'll accept it was a mistake, because you were 18 bla bla bla, but you still need to pay for your murdering ape ways. Actually lethal injection is merciful, if I had it my way it would have been less humane, because you niggers are lower than animals.

Goodman Grey
12-11-2020, 05:44 PM
The only mistake was not executing that thing within hours of it receiving the death sentence.

IseDaDiva
12-11-2020, 05:58 PM
Ok nigger, I'll accept it was a mistake, because you were 18 bla bla bla, but you still need to pay for your murdering ape ways. Actually lethal injection is merciful, if I had it my way it would have been less humane, because you niggers are lower than animals.

Yeah, it was a mistake to stop the car with this couple in it, another mistake to force them into the trunk of that car and endure hours of unimaginable terror before the next mistake, which was shooting them in the head. Final mistake, setting the car on fire with them in it.

Poor nigger was just a lad. We should feel sorry for him and let him go. A youthful indiscretion shouldn't be punished by death. The nigger got off a lot easier than his helpless victims.

Goodman Grey
12-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Yeah, it was a mistake to stop the car with this couple in it, another mistake to force them into the trunk of that car and endure hours of unimaginable terror before the next mistake, which was shooting them in the head. Final mistake, setting the car on fire with them in it.

Poor nigger was just a lad. We should feel sorry for him and let him go. A youthful indiscretion shouldn't be punished by death. The nigger got off a lot easier than his helpless victims.

Boys will be boys, gnomesayin'?

Who didn't commit a little murder when they were kids?

Jim Crow
12-11-2020, 07:29 PM
First of all, yes he was a murderer. The female victim died of smoke inhalation. Bernard the spook is the one who torched the vehicle. Justice was done. The only bad thing is that the murdering nigger did not suffer near as much as the victims.

Ray Cizzums
12-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Blubber-potamus mudshark Kim Kardashian West appealed to President Trump on behalf of this murder monkey,
requesting that he continue his post-graduate studies at Nigger U., for life, and at whitey's expense.

IseDaDiva
12-11-2020, 08:01 PM
Blubber-potamus mudshark Kim Kardashian West appealed to President Trump on behalf of this murder monkey,
requesting that he continue his post-graduate studies at Nigger U., for life, and at whitey's expense.

Yeah, I know. The Kartrashians love all things nigger. No tears, no lamenting for this young couple brutally murdered for no reason other than that a bunch of niggers felt like it. Just crocodile tears from this siliconed, filthy mudshark for the feral sub-simian.

Goodman Grey
12-13-2020, 09:15 PM
Yeah, I know. The Kartrashians love all things nigger. No tears, no lamenting for this young couple brutally murdered for no reason other than that a bunch of niggers felt like it. Just crocodile tears from this siliconed, filthy mudshark for the feral sub-simian.

Kim probably has a negro-level IQ in the double digits.

You pretty much have to be retarded to be a human that desires any kind of relationship with a nigger.

IseDaDiva
12-13-2020, 11:06 PM
Kim probably has a negro-level IQ in the double digits.

You pretty much have to be retarded to be a human that desires any kind of relationship with a nigger.

I'll say.

zagnut
12-14-2020, 01:01 AM
There was a movie where a guy made a hot fix for a junkie. They took a knife and scraped some of the white battery corrosion off the battery post of his car and put it in the needle for the junkie to roach his veins. The part was acted well watching the guy bounce around the floor after pushing the plunger. I think of that movie when I hear of a sick fuck like this getting the spike. Its too fucking easy to put the animal down. Hell's bells the shitskin is asleep by the time good shit stops his heart. I want to hear of one bust their straps or breaks their spine in agony as they make their way to hell.

IseDaDiva
12-14-2020, 10:58 AM
There was a movie where a guy made a hot fix for a junkie. They took a knife and scraped some of the white battery corrosion off the battery post of his car and put it in the needle for the junkie to roach his veins. The part was acted well watching the guy bounce around the floor after pushing the plunger. I think of that movie when I hear of a sick fuck like this getting the spike. Its too fucking easy to put the animal down. Hell's bells the shitskin is asleep by the time good shit stops his heart. I want to hear of one bust their straps or breaks their spine in agony as they make their way to hell.

Exactly what I think. Euthanasia is a kindness to end suffering and it's way too good for this savage coon. This one, and others like it, should suffer as their innocent victims - who had no team of lawyers there to plead their cases - did.