PDA

View Full Version : "Youth football coach" buck slaps a niglet to the ground

Sandy
12-10-2020, 04:55 PM
The "coach" was just getting an early start on nigger foreplay with its team.

An investigation has been started after a Georgia youth football coach was seen on video striking one of his players twice during a timeout, police said Thursday.

The incident occurred on the Savannah Gators 7U team, from Georgia, at the American Youth Football Championships, which were being held in Kissimmee, Fla. The video surfaced Tuesday on Facebook and began to make the rounds on social media.

The video showed the unnamed coach on the sideline hitting the player in the helmet twice, with the last strike knocking the player into the ground. After a social media outcry, the Savannah Police Department released a statement on the incident.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/youth-football-coach-hitting-young-player-lebron-james-react

https://twitter.com/ShannonSharpe/status/1336843752179073024

haywood
12-10-2020, 06:49 PM
The "coach" was just getting an early start on nigger foreplay with its team.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/youth-football-coach-hitting-young-player-lebron-james-react

https://twitter.com/ShannonSharpe/status/1336843752179073024

It was a niglet. WHO GIVES A FUCK?!

zagnut
12-10-2020, 06:55 PM
He be tenderizing his ghetto lobstah.

Jim Crow
12-10-2020, 07:08 PM
It was a niglet. WHO GIVES A FUCK?!
My exact sentiments.

IseDaDiva
12-10-2020, 08:04 PM
What's the problem? Niglets are used to being smacked around by dey mammies. How else can one control a niglet?

Goodman Grey
12-10-2020, 11:00 PM
He should have wilded out, ripped that niglet's helmet off, and then he should have chimped the fuck out on that lil niglet.

Eeek ook!!

This video should be posted on chimpoutvideo. When I'm in a bad mood, this would be the sort of thing I would enjoy watching on a loop.

edit: It made me laugh when in his apology it said that he thought his mistake involved disciplining the niglet in public instead of beating the shit out of it somewhere more private. What a DUMB FUCKING NIGGER!!! :lmao It has no idea why or how what it did was wrong! OMG, what a RETARD! :lmao

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-11-2020, 08:49 AM
Imagine a game with 7 year olds making you mad enough to do this. How long till he tosses his lil niglet baby through the wall?

haywood
12-11-2020, 10:35 AM
What's the problem? Niglets are used to being smacked around by dey mammies. How else can one control a niglet?

With a TASER!!

haywood
12-11-2020, 10:38 AM
He should have wilded out, ripped that niglet's helmet off, and then he should have chimped the fuck out on that lil niglet.

Eeek ook!!

This video should be posted on chimpoutvideo. When I'm in a bad mood, this would be the sort of thing I would enjoy watching on a loop.

edit: It made me laugh when in his apology it said that he thought his mistake involved disciplining the niglet in public instead of beating the shit out of it somewhere more private. What a DUMB FUCKING NIGGER!!! :lmao It has no idea why or how what it did was wrong! OMG, what a RETARD! :lmao

We all know how RETARDED bix nood niggers are OBSESSED wif dey sail fawns!! I'm sure plenty of niggers videotaped this chimpout on dey sail fawns and it got posted to facespook. And we all know how niggers are addicted to "LOOK AT MEEZ!!"

Sandy
12-11-2020, 02:25 PM
Imagine a game with 7 year olds making you mad enough to do this. How long till he tosses his lil niglet baby through the wall?

If it hasn't already, then not soon enough. :lol

Goodman Grey
12-11-2020, 04:16 PM
If it hasn't already, then not soon enough. :lol

I'll laugh if we see a report about this nigger chopping up his niglet and boiling it in a pot of water. :lmao

tweakstick
12-11-2020, 06:52 PM
It made me laugh when in his apology it said that he thought his mistake involved disciplining the niglet in public instead of beating the shit out of it somewhere more private. What a DUMB FUCKING NIGGER!!! :lmao It has no idea why or how what it did was wrong! OMG, what a RETARD! :lmao

While I draw the line at sexual and senseless violence with everyone, human and monkey alike, I'm not so sure that this falls under the senseless category. Snigglet youth must be dealt with in a much different and harsher fashion than human youths. For the groid species to be properly controlled, a much heavier hand is required due to the thickness of their skulls and skin. While we should view what the "coach" did to it's niggerbawler as violence by human standards I don't when it comes to it being applied to their own kind. I view behavior like this as necessity among simians in order to establish a proper silverback to youth relationship.

There simply is no other way to control them otherwise. Best to let them discipline themselves as far as these matters go and turn a blind eye as long as it doesn't affect humans in anything other than a positive way - that way being the one that lets the nigger youth know that there are consequences to defying authority.

Let them beat their own kind as long as it doesn't involve us.

I really don't have a problem with it.

Whitey Ford
12-13-2020, 12:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJpnpqDHTSc&feature=emb_logo

A Georgia youth football coach is facing child abuse charges after he was seen in a video striking the helmet of one of his players twice and knocking him to the ground. Gerrel Williams is being charged by local police even though the child’s parents didn’t want to press charges. Williams has apologized but has been banned for life from the youth football league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJpnpqDHTSc&feature=emb_logo

Rastus Nigger
12-13-2020, 12:48 AM
Some niggers sho do be funny! :rofl

Coon Club Road
12-13-2020, 04:58 PM
Nigger knows niggers need slapped up across the head to understand simple shit like catch feet feetsball and run into endzone!

Espantoon
12-13-2020, 05:32 PM
Nigger coaching 101!

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-13-2020, 05:55 PM
I don't care what niggers do to other niggers -- especially their niglets. The more damage done the better, as far as I'm concerned.

That was quite a chimpout by that nigger "coach". Too bad A) it didn't stop that niglet from wasting air, and B) didn't drop dayed itself from a massive coronary immediately thereafter.