PDA

View Full Version : Yet another 'Inn-sent' NIGGER...

Full Clip
12-10-2020, 06:16 AM
Has that Nigger Brandon Bernard been given the needle yet despite last minute pleas and wailing from so called 'Celebrities' and Whiggers who see HIM as the victim?
I'm ready to savor a couple of shots of Jack Daniel once I hear the good news whilst hoping that in its final moments it suffers just like the REAL victims did!
'

haywood
12-10-2020, 10:30 AM
Has that Nigger Brandon Bernard been given the needle yet despite last minute pleas and wailing from so called 'Celebrities' and Whiggers who see HIM as the victim?
I'm ready to savor a couple of shots of Jack Daniel once I hear the good news whilst hoping that in its final moments it suffers just like the REAL victims did!
'

I'll DRINK to that!!

Goodman Grey
12-10-2020, 12:19 PM
I hope they put the needle in its muh dik.

Unregistered
12-10-2020, 06:20 PM
I hadn't heard of this nigger before so I typed its name in Duckduckgo. First of all it sickened me to see so many results of niggerlovers' pleads - but most importantly, how in hell can it take over 20 years to goodify a criminigger? It should have been dangling from a tree on the very day it was caught.

I hope Trump execute as many death row niggers as possible before the creepy groper and sniffer of little girls take over - IF he will take over. How about that piece of shit cop killer liberal pet Mumia? It has soon been stealing oxygen for 40 years too long.

Coon Club Road
12-10-2020, 06:38 PM
I hope they put the needle in its muh dik.

A bent rusty needle dipped in salt!

Jim Crow
12-10-2020, 07:18 PM
I don’t think the nigger should get the needle.I believe the punishment should fit the crime.The same thing should be done to him that he did to his victims.They were locked in the trunk of a car and nigg Bernard set it afire. And the event should be put on pay-per-view. Proceeds going to the victims family.

Unregistered
12-10-2020, 11:54 PM
Despite the bleating about how it was 'Only' a teenaper when it burned two humans alive I see that it is now 'Daid' and has hopefully been cremated to avoid 'Hazchem'.
Praise the Lord! (Ahhh...this Jack Daniels tastes SO good!)

Coon Club Road
12-11-2020, 12:43 AM
I don’t think the nigger should get the needle.I believe the punishment should fit the crime.The same thing should be done to him that he did to his victims.They were locked in the trunk of a car and nigg Bernard set it afire. And the event should be put on pay-per-view. Proceeds going to the victims family.

I agree 100%. It would be a sellout too!

Unregistered
12-11-2020, 06:22 AM
So sick of people defending murderers. Murder isn’t ever excusable no matter what your skin color is. That self righteous train of thought is deadly where you think you’re “the good guy” so you can say and do whatever you want and it’s fine cause it’s justice. Someday people will have finally had enough.

NigShitPigShit
12-13-2020, 03:24 PM
"It has been very difficult to wait 21 years for the sentence that was imposed by the judge and jury on those who cruelly participated in the destruction of our children, to be finally completed," Georgia A. Bagley, Todd's mother,wrote. "This senseless act of unnecessary evil was premeditated and had many opportunities to be stopped at any time during a 9-hour period. This was torture, as they pleaded for their lives from the trunk of their own car."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/10/politics/brandon-bernard-executed/index.html (https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/10/politics/brandon-bernard-executed/index.html)

Goodman Grey
12-13-2020, 05:00 PM
So sick of people defending murderers. Murder isn’t ever excusable no matter what your skin color is. That self righteous train of thought is deadly where you think you’re “the good guy” so you can say and do whatever you want and it’s fine cause it’s justice. Someday people will have finally had enough.

I'm okay with executioners murdering niggers on death row.

I think that's alright.

IseDaDiva
12-13-2020, 05:58 PM
'

Yes, I posted about that murder monkey a little while ago. It's finally good, after sucking up resources from the public trough all these years, despite that filthy mudshark, Kartrashian, weeping about it.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showthread.php?34230-Murder-nig-gets-put-down-in-prison-finally

Jim Crow
12-13-2020, 06:21 PM
Nigga gone. But it didn’t get enough pain on the way out.They needed to stick an apple in nigger Brandon Bernard’s mouth and proceeded to start the barbecue.