PDA

View Full Version : Nigger robs taco truck in Austin, TX

Whitey Ford
12-10-2020, 02:23 AM
Jefes Tacos employees robbed at gunpoint while working at east Austin food truck, owner says

https://i.imgur.com/UeCUlJU.gif
Video here:
https://hoodsite.com/man-robs-taco-truck-gunpoint-austin-tx/

Lozano told KXAN while his employees were working around 12:15 a.m. Friday, a nigger with a gun walked inside of their trailer located at 6305 Cameron Road off East Highway 290.

Surveillance video from inside at the time shows a nigger who was wearing a face mask go inside the trailer, demand money and point a gun at the fooD truck employee. Lozano says the suspect also got away with the purse of one of his employees. He’s now questioning his own operations after he says his employee was hit in her throat with the gun.

https://www.kxan.com/news/crime/jefes-tacos-employees-robbed-at-gunpoint-while-working-at-east-austin-food-truck-owner-says/

CoonsЯus
12-10-2020, 06:29 AM
all niggers should be fitted with cow-bells so you can hear them coming and take appropriate action. I hate niggers more and more every day.

haywood
12-10-2020, 10:29 AM
all niggers should be fitted with cow-bells so you can hear them coming and take appropriate action. I hate niggers more and more every day.

so do i!!

Groid_Rage
12-10-2020, 10:59 AM
99% of these sorts of crimes are committed by these beasts

Coon Club Road
12-11-2020, 12:48 AM
To bad the taco truck wasn't protected by armed security.

Ignatow
12-11-2020, 03:16 AM
One day this spook will mess with the wrong taco truck and end up as carne asada with frijoles nigro.

Coon Club Road
12-11-2020, 09:57 AM
One day this spook will mess with the wrong taco truck and end up as carne asada with frijoles nigro.

:lol

haywood
12-11-2020, 10:04 AM

I lived in the Austin, Texas area for a year and I noticed MOST Texans have a CCW. I'm surprised the employees weren't packing heat. What I remember about the Lone Star state were many YT "wimmins" that were Jerry Hall clones and they ALL had a firearm in their purse!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-11-2020, 01:45 PM
I have no doubt that these taco truck employees were Hispanic. In my experience, Hispanics despise niggers. Incidents like this aren't going to improve the way Hispanics view niggers any time soon.

Coon Club Road
12-11-2020, 03:00 PM
"... Incidents like this aren't going to improve the way Hispanics view niggers any time soon."

I don't think niggers will ever have any race group improve the way they view niggers because they are always acting like... niggers!!!

Rastus Nigger
12-11-2020, 03:19 PM
Where I live a nigger that robs a Mexican food truck becomes a target of the Latin Kings and other Hispanic street gangs.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Where I live a nigger that robs a Mexican food truck becomes a target of the Latin Kings and other Hispanic street gangs.

Yep. I've heard about it from the source!

For several years, in my early 20's, I lived in one of my Gramps' ghetto apartment complexes. It was pretty much all hardcore SoCal Latinos. I always got along well with them -- I was like their token Gringo :lol

It took awhile to gain their confidence -- they were very suspicious of anyone outside their group, but I heard several stories about "pinche mayates" that had been taken to Tijuana, and presumably greased by some gangbangers. They are very protective of their females, and I got the impression that a nigger that "went there" was likely going to pay a price.

In my years in the L.A. area, I remember hearing at least a dozen stories about nigger bucks who just -- POOF! -- vanished into thin air. I always assumed that was the result of Mexican gangs TCOB.

haywood
12-12-2020, 04:16 PM
I have no doubt that these taco truck employees were Hispanic. In my experience, Hispanics despise niggers. Incidents like this aren't going to improve the way Hispanics view niggers any time soon.

I am Hispanic on my mother's side and I REALLY despise niggers!!

haywood
12-12-2020, 04:18 PM
Yep. I've heard about it from the source!

For several years, in my early 20's, I lived in one of my Gramps' ghetto apartment complexes. It was pretty much all hardcore SoCal Latinos. I always got along well with them -- I was like their token Gringo :lol

It took awhile to gain their confidence -- they were very suspicious of anyone outside their group, but I heard several stories about "pinche mayates" that had been taken to Tijuana, and presumably greased by some gangbangers. They are very protective of their females, and I got the impression that a nigger that "went there" was likely going to pay a price.

In my years in the L.A. area, I remember hearing at least a dozen stories about nigger bucks who just -- POOF! -- vanished into thin air. I always assumed that was the result of Mexican gangs TCOB.

Tienes razon, hermano!! Spanish for "Tru Dat, brother!!

Rastus Nigger
12-13-2020, 12:18 AM
Several years ago niggers tried taking over drug turf from the Latin Kings here. Huge mistake. Several niggers literally vanished off the face of the earth. An exception was made though when the severed head of a nigger was left on a car hood in niggertown and the car torched. As far as I know the rest of the carcass was never located. The niggers got the idea after that and went to find other areas to infest.

My ex is 1/2 Mexican and her father was very connected in the Hispanic community. Unlike niggers Mexicans are extremely disciplined (as far as adults go) and the elders control everything. I was having lunch in a restaurant her uncle owned one afternoon and a clean but older pickup truck pulled up in the parking lot. The driver got out and came in. He was around 60, dressed in new coveralls and looked like a carpenter. People began going to his table and paying their respects. My ex told me he was the head of a large Mexican family drug ring. I would have never guessed that, no flash or anything that wouldn't make him invisible in a crowd. My ex waved at him, he waved back and smiled. After we'd finished eating and went to pay the bill the cashier told us our food had already been paid for. I never saw him again.