PDA

View Full Version : The Saga Begins: A Nigger, its Mudshark, a ratty RV, and a Cornfield.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-09-2020, 11:07 PM
These are only the early days of what I know will be a long saga of lies, failure, nigger-babble, cops, and general nigger fuckery. I will provide updates as events unfold.

This is the First Day…

Driving back from “town” this afternoon, I was somewhat baffled to see a roached-out old RV – quite large, sunk into the mud of my neighbor’s cornfield only a couple feet off the shoulder of the county road that leads to our house. Odd, thought I. An unfortunate mishap, I presumed.

Whatever the cause, that RV is sunk down to its axles in the waterlogged soil. It will take a fucking crane to get it out of there. There’s simply no way it could be towed at this point. Trying to pull it out horizontally would likely rip the frame apart.

I saw my neighbor – a hardcore Swede in his 70’s who looks more like Santa than Santa himself, at his mailbox. His arms were crossed, he wore a scowl, and he was shaking his head. I pulled into his gravel drive, got out of the car, and asked him what was going on.

He told me that he had “woke up” to this. We were about 200’ away from the RV. He said “the guy” had been digging behind the rear tires, but it made no sense. He told me the “man” had promised to get the RV out of the field in “a few hours”.

Something did not seem right to me. The RV was on the most level section of the property and right off the lip of the road. Almost like it was planned…

The door of the RV opened and a red-headed White woman appeared. She was thin and pale, probably early 50’s. She appeared shaky and twitchy. Very sketchy… Quite obviously a meth-head.

She was followed out the door by – you guessed it! – a nigger. It wasn’t a big nigger, very skinny, eyes darting from side to side, and it locked the door behind it. The two of them then just casually strolled down the shoulder away from us. Very odd…

I looked at my neighbor, he looked back to me, we both did the shoulder shrug thing, I got back in the Caddy and went home.

I have an advanced degree in Negrology, and I know a nigger scam when I see one, so I called another neighbor who’s retired Army to get his take. I was not shocked to learn that the nigger had been nesting out of that RV in the 2 or 3 state parks around us – all of which are closed after dark. No camping allowed!

Evidently, the nigger and it’s mudder had been kicked out of the parks numerous times by the Sheriff. They would get booted from one park, and wind up in another. I guess this has been going on for a month or two.

It’s early in the saga, but here’s my hypothesis at this point…

That nigger found a nice level spot on private property on a road it had been using for weeks and “accidentally” knuckled off that road. It knew that it could not be charged with “trespassing” without the PoPo establishing “intent”.

“It beez an assident, occifer. I swerve duh RV to miss deers an’ ends up in din ol’ man’s feelt.”

What I fear is that under the current “no eviction” notice, if the nigger claims that spot as its “residence”, my neighbor is going to have a bitch of a time getting those fuckers out of there.

To be continued...

Coon Club Road
12-10-2020, 12:01 AM
"roached-out"

Roached out! :lol Haven't heard that saying since high school! Good memories!

Your neighbor might have to "smoke out" that there recreational vehicle sittin in his cornfield!

zagnut
12-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Its hunting season, couldn't an errant round do some damage to the propane tank?

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-10-2020, 12:56 AM
Roached out! :lol Haven't heard that saying since high school! Good memories!

Your neighbor might have to "smoke out" that there recreational vehicle sittin in his cornfield!

Maybe it's a West Coast thing... "Roached" or "roached-out" is a synonym for "ghetto". When I was in my teens, we used the term "roach" as a standalone adjective as in, "Dude! That is so roach!"

As for the nigger and it's shark, I smell a scam being run here. When I go get my coffee tomorrow, I'll try to snap a pic...

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-10-2020, 12:58 AM
Its hunting season, couldn't an errant round do some damage to the propane tank?

That thought has crossed my mind...

Coon Club Road
12-10-2020, 02:00 AM
Maybe it's a West Coast thing... "Roached" or "roached-out" is a synonym for "ghetto". When I was in my teens, we used the term "roach" as a standalone adjective as in, "Dude! That is so roach!"

As for the nigger and it's shark, I smell a scam being run here. When I go get my coffee tomorrow, I'll try to snap a pic...

In the midwest, "roached out" was most commonly used when describing a beater, as in POS car.

"Larry's Firebird is all roached out, or Larry's Firebird is a roach coach".

Coon Club Road
12-10-2020, 10:02 AM

Before doing that, which I think is a great idea, I'd hook up the manure spreader and load it down with the smelliest shit I could find, then unload it along side the camper, letting it really fly by the step and doorway.

A combo of dairy and pig shit will gag a maggot for days.

Sambo will be working over time to dig out and get the fuck gone.

haywood
12-10-2020, 10:15 AM
These are only the early days of what I know will be a long saga of lies, failure, nigger-babble, cops, and general nigger fuckery. I will provide updates as events unfold.

This is the First Day…

Driving back from “town” this afternoon, I was somewhat baffled to see a roached-out old RV – quite large, sunk into the mud of my neighbor’s cornfield only a couple feet off the shoulder of the county road that leads to our house. Odd, thought I. An unfortunate mishap, I presumed.

Whatever the cause, that RV is sunk down to its axles in the waterlogged soil. It will take a fucking crane to get it out of there. There’s simply no way it could be towed at this point. Trying to pull it out horizontally would likely rip the frame apart.

I saw my neighbor – a hardcore Swede in his 70’s who looks more like Santa than Santa himself, at his mailbox. His arms were crossed, he wore a scowl, and he was shaking his head. I pulled into his gravel drive, got out of the car, and asked him what was going on.

He told me that he had “woke up” to this. We were about 200’ away from the RV. He said “the guy” had been digging behind the rear tires, but it made no sense. He told me the “man” had promised to get the RV out of the field in “a few hours”.

Something did not seem right to me. The RV was on the most level section of the property and right off the lip of the road. Almost like it was planned…

The door of the RV opened and a red-headed White woman appeared. She was thin and pale, probably early 50’s. She appeared shaky and twitchy. Very sketchy… Quite obviously a meth-head.

She was followed out the door by – you guessed it! – a nigger. It wasn’t a big nigger, very skinny, eyes darting from side to side, and it locked the door behind it. The two of them then just casually strolled down the shoulder away from us. Very odd…

I looked at my neighbor, he looked back to me, we both did the shoulder shrug thing, I got back in the Caddy and went home.

I have an advanced degree in Negrology, and I know a nigger scam when I see one, so I called another neighbor who’s retired Army to get his take. I was not shocked to learn that the nigger had been nesting out of that RV in the 2 or 3 state parks around us – all of which are closed after dark. No camping allowed!

Evidently, the nigger and it’s mudder had been kicked out of the parks numerous times by the Sheriff. They would get booted from one park, and wind up in another. I guess this has been going on for a month or two.

It’s early in the saga, but here’s my hypothesis at this point…

That nigger found a nice level spot on private property on a road it had been using for weeks and “accidentally” knuckled off that road. It knew that it could not be charged with “trespassing” without the PoPo establishing “intent”.

“It beez an assident, occifer. I swerve duh RV to miss deers an’ ends up in din ol’ man’s feelt.”

What I fear is that under the current “no eviction” notice, if the nigger claims that spot as its “residence”, my neighbor is going to have a bitch of a time getting those fuckers out of there.

To be continued...

Keep us entertained MPH!! I'm sure there will be NIGGERSHINES APLENTY in the next few munfs!!

haywood
12-10-2020, 10:16 AM
Before doing that, which I think is a great idea, I'd hook up the manure spreader and load it down with the smelliest shit I could find, then unload it along side the camper, letting it really fly by the step and doorway.

And put a bucket of kfc chiggun on top of the shit mound!!

animal mother
12-10-2020, 10:35 AM

Anyone really think the smell of shit will actually bother a nigger and it's burner?

Coon Club Road
12-10-2020, 12:41 PM
Anyone really think the smell of shit will actually bother a nigger and it's burner?

Probably not but it would give me great pleasure doing it plus the corn or soybeans will grow like a motherfucker there next year!

Ignatow
12-10-2020, 01:05 PM
Just say "howdy neighbor" and pronounce neighbor as nigger.

haywood
12-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Just say "howdy neighbor" and pronounce neighbor as nigger.

LOL!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Weirder and weirder...

So, the RV is still in my neighbor's cornfield, but he hasn't seen the nigger and its mudshark since he and I watched them walk away on Wednesday. He hasn't seen anyone in or out of the nest hooptie. No lights, no nuthin'...

He beat on the door several times, and was able to look in the front window. He said the RV was full of "filthy shit" and piles of clothes. No signs of life...

A Deputy Sheriff told him this morning that after 72 hours he could file an abandoned vehicle claim and they would impound the rig at the owner's expense. He's going to do that tomorrow. He ran the plates and told my neighbor that the owner had "issues". He wouldn't tell him more than that. The vehicle had not been reported as "stolen".

This is now likely to end with the nigger or its shark getting stuck with a massive towing bill, impound fees, and various fines. Oh! And the plates are expired :lol The deputy told him that if the RV wasn't claimed within 30 days after it was impounded, it would be auctioned.

The possibilities are endless of course, but my guess is that one of three things is going on here:

The nigger and it's shark walked away and simply abandoned their shitbox.

They met with foul play and are fish food out in the bay.

Murder-suicide, dead in the motorcrib.

I wish I could see it from here, but it's around a corner and a little uphill. I need a fucking drone more than ever! I wanna see that thing towed off and impounded tomorrow!

IseDaDiva
12-11-2020, 06:22 PM

Seriously, they must be used to that.

haywood
12-11-2020, 06:27 PM
Weirder and weirder...

So, the RV is still in my neighbor's cornfield, but he hasn't seen the nigger and its mudshark since he and I watched them walk away on Wednesday. He hasn't seen anyone in or out of the nest hooptie. No lights, no nuthin'...

He beat on the door several times, and was able to look in the front window. He said the RV was full of "filthy shit" and piles of clothes. No signs of life...

A Deputy Sheriff told him this morning that after 72 hours he could file an abandoned vehicle claim and they would impound the rig at the owner's expense. He's going to do that tomorrow. He ran the plates and told my neighbor that the owner had "issues". He wouldn't tell him more than that. The vehicle had not been reported as "stolen".

This is now likely to end with the nigger or its shark getting stuck with a massive towing bill, impound fees, and various fines. Oh! And the plates are expired :lol The deputy told him that if the RV wasn't claimed within 30 days after it was impounded, it would be auctioned.

The possibilities are endless of course, but my guess is that one of three things is going on here:

The nigger and it's shark walked away and simply abandoned their shitbox.

They met with foul play and are fish food out in the bay.

Murder-suicide, dead in the motorcrib.

I wish I could see it from here, but it's around a corner and a little uphill. I need a fucking drone more than ever! I wanna see that thing towed off and impounded tomorrow!

Keep us posted, MPH!!

Coon Club Road
12-12-2020, 11:12 PM
"motorcrib"

:lol

Jim Crow
12-13-2020, 10:03 AM
200’ is roughly 66yrds. Perfect distance for setting up 22 LR targets!

Sandy
12-29-2020, 11:08 PM
Any updates, MPH, did your neighbors finally get rid of the Seventh Niggershrine of the World? The mudshark might have been stupid enough to tell the nigger off for how stupid it was, or if she was driving, the buck got mad enough to smack her to full diversity.

There's no way the cops could auction it. You can't tow it to the ocean and dump it because of pollution, and how can you leave something like that in a landfill? The most proper disposal is airlifting it into an active volcano to be melted down. Maybe there's a junkyard around run by Sanford & Son niggers that would accept it as treasure.

Jim Crow
12-30-2020, 06:46 AM
Niggers are even harder to get rid of than pesky insects and rodents.Niggs also smell worse,are more obnoxious and cause much more damage.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-01-2021, 04:44 PM
@ Sandman and everyone else... I do have something of an update.

I have no idea what happened to the nigger and its shark, but as of Monday, its RV is still in a local impound yard. I can see it from the alleyway behind the Thai place were we get take-out.

There's still a huge muddy trench about 100' long in my neighbor's field. It's full of water now. There were ducks in it the other day :lol

The timeline is this: the RV was impounded on December 12th. It can be sent to auction as soon as the 11th of this month. It's a real piece of shit, so it will probably sell for pennies on the dollar. Either way, my guess is, that nigger is shit-out-of-luck!

So strange that those two dirtbags would just walk away like that, but I think that's what happened...

IseDaDiva
01-01-2021, 06:48 PM
@ Sandman and everyone else... I do have something of an update.

I have no idea what happened to the nigger and its shark, but as of Monday, its RV is still in a local impound yard. I can see it from the alleyway behind the Thai place were we get take-out.

There's still a huge muddy trench about 100' long in my neighbor's field. It's full of water now. There were ducks in it the other day :lol

The timeline is this: the RV was impounded on December 12th. It can be sent to auction as soon as the 11th of this month. It's a real piece of shit, so it will probably sell for pennies on the dollar. Either way, my guess is, that nigger is shit-out-of-luck!

So strange that those two dirtbags would just walk away like that, but I think that's what happened...

Maybe the nigger found out its mudshark was going to shit a niglet, so he killed her (as usual in these situations) and then ran off in fear of the popo, tripped and fell in a puddle and drownd-ed.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-01-2021, 07:05 PM
Maybe the nigger found out its mudshark was going to shit a niglet, so he killed her (as usual in these situations) and then ran off in fear of the popo, tripped and fell in a puddle and drownd-ed.

My neighbor and I speculated that it might be a murder-suicide kind of deal, but no carcasses have turned up. The shark looked to be a little beyond child-bearing age to me, but we've all seen mugshots of toothless crack whores who looked like shriveled old grannies, but were really in their 20's.

I really don't know what to think about this whole thing. It's a little odd, quite frankly. I'm quite sure there's more to it, but alas, we'll probably never know...

Coon Club Road
01-02-2021, 12:38 AM

Maybe not that strange...

Could be the mobile coon nest simply ran out of gas.

Shines are always driving around on fumes. Maybe Sambo talked the burner into a little road head.

He pulled off to the side, the 1/2 inch of gas ran to the side of the tank opposite of the pick up tube, and while the burner was smoking Sambo's stove pipe, it ran out of gas and shut off.

Since Sambo had no cash, off they went to find another means of transportation, leaving their roached out RV to become someone else's problem.

IseDaDiva
01-02-2021, 11:21 AM
Maybe not that strange...

Could be the mobile coon nest simply ran out of gas.

Shines are always driving around on fumes. Maybe Sambo talked the burner into a little road head.

He pulled off to the side, the 1/2 inch of gas ran to the side of the tank opposite of the pick up tube, and while the burner was smoking Sambo's stove pipe, it ran out of gas and shut off.

Since Sambo had no cash, off they went to find another means of transportation, leaving their roached out RV to become someone else's problem.

Although I like my scenario better, I think yours is more likely to be what happened. :lol

Coon Club Road
01-02-2021, 12:53 PM
Although I like my scenario better, I think yours is more likely to be what happened. :lol

Hell yea your scenario is much better than mine... a much happier ending!

We can only hope!!!

Tar Remover
01-30-2021, 08:52 AM
Nooooo...... That would make them feel right at home. They would never leave.....:lol

haywood
01-30-2021, 10:33 AM

That would be a happy ending!!