PDA

View Full Version : Niggaz Rob the local Lowe's hardware

Chimpwhipper
12-09-2020, 05:15 PM
Albemarle, NC.
3 shit skin coons just robbed the Lowe's in the shit hole that I live in. They got away with a few armloads of tools after whoopin up on a customer, and crashing into two cars in the parking lot.
As usual, the police were too busy eating donuts and getting fatter to catch these feral vermin. :(

haywood
12-09-2020, 05:38 PM
Albemarle, NC.
3 shit skin coons just robbed the Lowe's in the shit hole that I live in. They got away with a few armloads of tools after whoopin up on a customer, and crashing into two cars in the parking lot.
As usual, the police were too busy eating donuts and getting fatter to catch these feral vermin. :(

The niggers will probably post a "video" on facespook. Gibs da' poleez a few hours!!

haywood
12-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Tru Dat maing

YOWZAH!! Niggers beez PREDICTABLE n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Rastus Nigger
12-09-2020, 06:40 PM
Niggers have no idea of what tools are. If they did they wouldn't still be living in mud huts in Apefrica.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Niggers have no idea of what tools are. If they did they wouldn't still be living in mud huts in Apefrica.

They know about different kinds of stabby, shooty and blunt force tools used to commit niggery shit all over the world. Maybe they needed a chainsaw or two so they could diversify their violent rampages.

Coon Club Road
12-10-2020, 12:06 AM
The only tool the nigger knows is the Muh Dikk tool in their pants.

They guard that tool with their lives... in fact, you've probably seen one or two of them knuckling around with their hand on their tool to keep it safe.

Tar Remover
02-26-2021, 12:01 PM
What a useless species of worthless monkey...... Hopefully they will :traybat eachother quickly with the white man witchcraft they have stolen. Tools are WAAAAYYYY to much tech for a stupid nigger primate.