PDA

View Full Version : Black Santa tries to muh dik elf !

CoonsЯus
12-09-2020, 09:14 AM
https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-milford-mall-santa-sex-assault-arrest-20201208-gyiyn4ph3na2xn4ju3fgdhkh4u-story.html

A shopping mall hired a nigger Santa and of course the inevitable muh-dikking attempt was made. The Santa exposed its muh-junk meat to an elf and got itself arrested by the wicked North Pole Po Po !! :lol

Niggers....who needs 'em?

A mall Santa was arrested in Milford Monday after he grabbed a teenaged co-worker and exposed himself to her, police said.

haywood
12-09-2020, 09:21 AM
https://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-milford-mall-santa-sex-assault-arrest-20201208-gyiyn4ph3na2xn4ju3fgdhkh4u-story.html

A shopping mall hired a nigger Santa and of course the inevitable muh-dikking attempt was made. The Santa exposed its muh-junk meat to an elf and got itself arrested by the wicked North Pole Po Po !! :lol

LOL!! I went to a Krampus Festival this weekend. They should send the nigger to meet Krampus!! The silver back would shit it's pants!!

Groid_Rage
12-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Prince Carter, 45, of Woodmont Avenue in Bridgeport was charged with fourth-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor, they said.Bridgeport is totally nigger fuxated

Coon Club Road
12-09-2020, 05:21 PM
You get what you pay for... you can pay for a professional Santa or hire some spook that will work for a foaty ouncer of malt liquor and Muh Dikk everything that sits on its drunk lap.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-09-2020, 07:39 PM

:lol “whatchu wont fo crismus lil gurl? Hopefully its this muh dikk cuz dats alls I gotz ta offa”.
If I brought my kid to the mall and Santa was black Id tell them, that was the evil darkside santa and we are leaving.

haywood
12-09-2020, 08:45 PM
:lol “whatchu wont fo crismus lil gurl? Hopefully its this muh dikk cuz dats alls I gotz ta offa”.
If I brought my kid to the mall and Santa was black Id tell them, that was the evil darkside santa and we are leaving.

Great minds THINK ALIKE!!

Ignatow
12-09-2020, 10:20 PM
You get what you pay for... you can pay for a professional Santa or hire some spook that will work for a foaty ouncer of malt liquor and Muh Dikk everything that sits on its drunk lap.

Why would any sane human hire a nigger, for anything. All niggers really belong in jail here, or in Africa as wild feral beasts for the lions and hyenas.

Coon Club Road
12-09-2020, 11:48 PM
Why would any sane human hire a nigger, for anything. All niggers really belong in jail here, or in Africa as wild feral beasts for the lions and hyenas.

You would definitely have to be in the most niggerest of all nigger neighborhoods to hire a spook Santa!

You have to show up everyday for countless hours always with a smile on your face. Too much like work.

Probably why I've never seen a live one except on TV.