PDA

View Full Version : Oregon creates a niggers only, Federally funded $62 million 'coronavirus relief fund'

Whitey Ford
12-08-2020, 11:33 PM
The State of Oregon continues to defend a state program that distributes federal coronavirus relief funds to black people — and only black people — after two separate lawsuits have challenged the program as a violation of the U.S. Constitution.

https://i.imgur.com/bMNk3Jy.jpg

The Oregon state legislature’s Emergency Board created the Oregon Cares Fund this summer — with nightly Black Lives Matter riots raging in Portland — to allocate $62 million in funds from the federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act to black residents (out of $200 million in total funds). The Oregon Cares Fund website states:

The Oregon Cares Fund is a targeted investment in the Black community from the CARES Act Coronavirus Relief Fund. This fund is meant to provide the Black community with the resources it needs to weather the global health pandemic and consequent recession. The Oregon Cares Fund is for Black people, Black-owned businesses, and Black community based organizations.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/05/oregon-defends-state-coronavirus-program-giving-federal-funds-to-black-people-only/

NigShitPigShit
12-08-2020, 11:59 PM
^Perfect cartoon!

Goodman Grey
12-09-2020, 02:46 AM
If 2.9% of Oregon is nigger, why are they giving 31% of the money to them?

On that note, what happened to the millions of dollars that was given to BLM?

Coon Club Road
12-11-2020, 07:56 PM
"... what happened to the millions of dollars that was given to BLM?"

Niggers spent it the same day it was gibbs out. Now they want more!

CoonsЯus
12-25-2020, 09:46 AM
should have spent the money on one way tickets to BongoBongo land ! I'd have fully supported that and happily donated some more of my tax money to fund that program.

Jim Crow
12-25-2020, 12:07 PM
Niggers are a lost cause.You can’t help a brainless beast that doesn’t want to help itself. America once had it right. We once knew how to treat the sub human nigger species. But here go the liberals, trying to change something that was already working very well. Liberals are the ones that need to go!