PDA

View Full Version : Air Force nigger convicted for being late to its own meeting, which was to complain of unfair treatmen

Sandy
06-22-2017, 08:57 AM
You read that right. God bless America, another useless shitskin is gone from our military. I have never heard of any service member being convicted of this for just meetings, so we know what really happened: the nigger was constantly late for everything, and being late to a meeting it called, well, its CO just had enough.

Manago, of Willingboro, was convicted at court-martial March 9 of failing to go to his "appointed place of duty." He was late to a meeting he requested with his commander to discuss his concerns that he was being treated unfairly by his supervisors at the Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in Burlington County, according to him and his attorney.

"When he said I was guilty," Manago said earlier this month. "It didn't hit me until after I sat down and thought about it: I am a felon for being six minutes late to a meeting I requested, that was about wrongdoing. Something is wrong."

Even before a judge could decide if he should be punished, Manago found out that he was out of the Air Force anyway because his commander had demoted him. The Air Force has a rule that caps the age of a senior airman, and because Manago is now over that age, he will be honorably discharged Saturday.

http://www.nj.com/burlington/index.ssf/2017/06/i_am_a_felon_for_being_6_minutes_late_to_a_meeting .html

It was done anyway, but now with a criminal record as a bonus.