PDA

View Full Version : Ghosbusters giant sow did a nigger-filled commercial for Facebook

Sandy
12-07-2020, 06:58 PM
A couple of wiggers and a tranny buck were thrown in for good measure.

I would never ever have such a thing in my home. One day people are going to wake up and find they've been long recorded with audio and video, because Facebook is just one face of Big Brother. Hard drive space is cheap, and Facebook can add more space by the terabyte a minute if they have to. Codecs compress enough that it doesn't take much to save all motion-detected video in quality 480p, 1080p if someone's a target, to get something embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAj9s1_DuRI

Goodman Grey
12-07-2020, 08:30 PM
I'm pretty sure this is targeted towards those with a narcissistic personality disorder.

Normal, sane people wouldn't want every detail of their personal lives being recorded.

I mean, would you really want to watch me sitting naked in front of my computer while I eat cheetos? (There might be a market for that, but I'm not that desperate for money yet.)

IseDaDiva
12-08-2020, 11:31 AM
I'm pretty sure this is targeted towards those with a narcissistic personality disorder.

Normal, sane people wouldn't want every detail of their personal lives being recorded.

I mean, would you really want to watch me sitting naked in front of my computer while I eat cheetos? (There might be a market for that, but I'm not that desperate for money yet.)

Probably not, but I just bet there IS a market for it. :lol

haywood
12-09-2020, 09:24 AM
A couple of wiggers and a tranny buck were thrown in for good measure.

I would never ever have such a thing in my home. One day people are going to wake up and find they've been long recorded with audio and video, because Facebook is just one face of Big Brother. Hard drive space is cheap, and Facebook can add more space by the terabyte a minute if they have to. Codecs compress enough that it doesn't take much to save all motion-detected video in quality 480p, 1080p if someone's a target, to get something embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAj9s1_DuRI

That sheboon ALWAYS annoyed me!!