PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Kidnaps & Rapes Pretty White Nurse, Kills Her Mother, then gets wasted

Groid_Rage
12-07-2020, 06:47 PM
This bald headed nigger POS, named James Edward Hawley, is also a Moslem pig named Ahmed Ben David. Natch
he hates America and white people but I only found that out when I went to the UK sites https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13387426/murderer-carved-symbol-into-body-of-school-nurses-mom/

According to WOIO, Hawley first tied up and raped the retired nurse, and carved a symbol on her back. Police have not disclosed Matko’s cause of death, or released details about the timeline of the assault and murder.

Norma Matko's killer carved a symbol into her back
Hawley used an alias to post on social media
Hawley, of Cleveland, Ohio, was killed in a shootout with the FBI Tuesday night, as agents were trying to apprehend him at a motel in Louisiana.

According to the FBI, the suspect used an Arabic alias to post “ideologies of violence” on social media.
This murder ape also lilled back in 1991:
According to WOIO, Bronowski’s mother is the second person police say Hawley killed in his lifetime.

Just days before his 18th birthday in 1991, Hawley was one of three arrested and charged in a Cuyahoga County murder case.

Hawley ended up pleading guilty to a lesser charge of voluntary manslaughter.

He spent more than 11 years in prison and was released in 2003.
Though the hoe was burning coal with this vermin:
Bronowski, a nurse who works for both Akron Children’s Hospital and the Akron School District, was physically unharmed, but law enforcement officials have indicated she is deeply traumatized by the ordeal.

According to a federal indictment, Hawley and Bronowski met in February this year.

Police believe the two had recently ended a romantic relationship.
She had a nice family and screwed them all by going ape:
The other shit sites like People (https://people.com/crime/fbi-agent-shot-ohio-murder-suspect-killed-louisiana-woman-accused-abducting-found-safe/) left out all the good details.
:niggerlover :mudshark :bcoaltyrone :gorilla

IseDaDiva
12-07-2020, 07:38 PM
Police believe the two had recently ended a romantic relationship.

Well, it has been said that "every love story ends in tragedy." Spread for a nigger and tragedy is guaranteed.

Ignatow
12-07-2020, 08:12 PM
What a way to thank your mother: burn coal, then introduce evil and death into her life.

Goodman Grey
12-07-2020, 08:15 PM
What a way to thank your mother: burn coal, then introduce evil and death into her life.

Some people go out of their way to earn a Darwin Award.

Groid_Rage
12-07-2020, 08:36 PM
We need to sponsor public service ads about coal burning. Over 97% of sprogs fathered by nigger beasts with mudsharks gets no support from the filthy deadbeat ape jizz donors.

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 09:05 PM
I hope the coal burner feels guilt for the rest of her life.If it wasn’t for her coal burning, her mother would still be alive.

Coon Club Road
12-07-2020, 10:02 PM
I wonder why coal burners never expect TNB from their pet niggers?

Whitey Ford
12-07-2020, 11:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yBUenGU.jpg

Rastus Nigger
12-08-2020, 01:47 AM
No fucks given to the coalburning race traitor piece of shit. Bring back total segregation, slavery and a mandatory Federal death penalty for any nigger that harms a human. In addition any human that fucks a nigger must be neutered, branded on the face and banished from life among humans forever.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-08-2020, 10:35 AM
No fucks given to the coalburning race traitor piece of shit. Bring back total segregation, slavery and a mandatory Federal death penalty for any nigger that harms a human. In addition any human that fucks a nigger must be neutered, branded on the face and banished from life among humans forever.

:lol A hot brand on the forehead “nigger fucker”.

Goodman Grey
12-08-2020, 11:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb7GWEV7-Ps

haywood
12-09-2020, 05:42 PM
We need to sponsor public service ads about coal burning. Over 97% of sprogs fathered by nigger beasts with mudsharks gets no support from the filthy deadbeat ape jizz donors.

Yep!!