PDA

View Full Version : Wealthy and privileged ginger protester arrested at BLM protest

Goodman Grey
12-07-2020, 12:22 PM

https://nypost.com/2020/12/03/blm-protester-clara-kraebber-arraigned-on-a-graffiti-charge/

Privileged protester Clara Kraebber took a plea deal Thursday for the alleged possession of a graffiti instrument after she was arrested during a lawless Black Lives Matter demonstration in Manhattan that left countless storefront windows smashed and thousands in damages.

Kraebber was busted alongside seven other demonstrators during the Sept. 4 Black Lives Matter rally, and they were all issued desk appearance tickets ordering them to appear in court Thursday.

The rampage began after more than 150 Black Lives Matter protesters marched through Lower Manhattan, starting at Foley Square where they lit trash cans on fire as they snaked their way north to 24th Street, shattering the windows of at least two Starbucks, five banks and a Duane Reade.

At one point the group chanted, “Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground.”

The protest-turned-riot, which caused $100,000 in damage, was organized by the New African Black Panther Party and the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement.

After her arrest, authorities found dozens of pages of hand-scrawled notes outlining her plot to take over luxury apartments abandoned by “white flight,” use them to house the indigent and defend them by tossing bricks off rooftops.

The young revolutionary discussed developing a Black Lives Matter network for wealth re-distribution.

In an ironic twist, Kraebber’s parents own a $1.8 million co-op with river views on the Upper East Side.

After her arrest, a Post reporter found her at her family’s second home in Connecticut. The sprawling 1730 farmhouse boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms and 7 acres of land.

NigShitPigShit
12-07-2020, 12:28 PM
^The photo posted above looks to me like it's of a different person altogether--someone WAAAY prettier than the actual spoiled Pantiefa brat. The MSM is all about sales and lies.

Goodman Grey
12-07-2020, 12:45 PM
^The photo posted above looks to me like it's of a different person altogether--someone WAAAY prettier than the actual spoiled Pantiefa brat. The MSM is all about sales and lies.

Don't flatter the species traitor!

Bad!

You do have a point, though. What is a girl like that doing with a bunch of niggers and communists? (I seriously doubt that she would have much difficulty getting a human boyfriend.)

Severe mental illness?

A perfect example of a human going to the dark side, and a warning to anyone that thinks they can trust someone based on skin color alone.

NigShitPigShit
12-07-2020, 01:07 PM
^Just remembered that another chimper observed that redheads tend to burn coal more than non redheads.

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 01:28 PM
Hopefully one of her nigger pets will do her in soon.I got no respect for a mud shark.

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 01:31 PM
^Just remembered that another chimper observed that redheads tend to burn coal more than non redheads.
Bite your tongue,honey. LOL!
My wife and of one of my daughters are redheads.So is one of my sister in laws and my father inlaw.No mud sharks or oil burners in that family tree!I don’t think mud Sharking has anything to do with the color of hair. It’s got more to do with whats in between their ears.

Goodman Grey
12-07-2020, 01:48 PM
My wife and of one of my daughters are redheads.So is one of my sister in laws and my father inlaw.No mud sharks or oil burners in that family tree!I don’t think mud Sharking has anything to do with the color of hair. It’s got more to do with whats in between their ears.

Well, we all know that all humans have souls, but along the way, some of them lose their souls due to mudsharking and/or oildrilling.

Here is a video regarding redheads that make the beast with two backs with niggers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJHxncw7Ds

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 01:56 PM
Well, we all know that all humans have souls, but along the way, some of them lose their souls due to mudsharking and/or oildrilling.

Here is a video regarding redheads that make the beast with two backs with niggers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJHxncw7Ds
It was on South Park,so it’s got to be true.LOL!

NigShitPigShit
12-07-2020, 03:13 PM
But...but I've never been wrong before! :lmao

(actually, good to get that out of the way, the pressure was getting pretty intense)

You know something's up when we "learn" more from South Park and Chimpout than from "legitimate" "information" sources!

haywood
12-07-2020, 04:12 PM

Coal burner to the MAX!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-08-2020, 10:49 AM
South Park has been predicting the future for years. Most all of the liberal nonsense going on can be related to a south park episode. I love that show. Liberals are nothing but a filthy cartoon.

IseDaDiva
12-08-2020, 11:18 AM

Not THIS redhead! :lol

She's just a typical, empty-headed, know-nothing brat who gets all her information from Twitter and FB.

Jim Crow
12-08-2020, 05:37 PM
South Park has been predicting the future for years. Most all of the liberal nonsense going on can be related to a south park episode. I love that show. Liberals are nothing but a filthy cartoon.
I was very busy in the 90s when South Park came out. So I really don’t know much about it.

Goodman Grey
12-08-2020, 05:59 PM
I was very busy in the 90s when South Park came out. So I really don’t know much about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Oe7BXncnU

Jim Crow
12-08-2020, 07:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Oe7BXncnU
That’s some pretty funny shit right there. Stand your ground!

grim1
12-09-2020, 09:13 AM
I agree that she is not bad looking. But just like a good dog gone bad, you just have to cut your losses and put it down. Or in this case, just not touch it with a 10 foot pole.

tweakstick
12-16-2020, 08:29 AM

Not THIS redhead! :lol

Diva Disclaimer: No offence intended!

I made the mistake more than once of dating redheads before I met Mrs. Tweak (NOT a redhead). I had sworn them all off after learning my lesson. I found them all basically batshit crazy and of such unpredictable temperament, that as much as I found them attractive, I valued my personal safety more.

Skip forward a dozen years or so and what the hell happens? Little Miss Tweak happened - that's what! As much as I thought I could outrun or genes, we could not outrun this little red shit storm:

Me: Irish, English & Scottish.
Mrs. Tweak: Irish, English & 1/8 Cherokee.

Right off the bat you've got a domestic disturbance call waiting to happen :lol. Seems like both of us liked the occasional drink but one of us doesn't quite hold her firewater.

Add to this and the fact that both of us have redheaded Grandparent and numerous aunts and uncles, we were doomed to have a redheaded Little Miss Tweak. While she isn't as bad as my ex-gf's were, she still is a temperamental little fire-breathing dragon at times and as predictable as a lightning strike in the Mojave.

As long as she uses her power for good, I'm OK with it. It serves her well since she is required to deal with niggers.

As for me, I know what buttons not to push, that's for damn sure.

I can attest to one thing: There is no niggerdom anywhere to be found in the Tweak Kingdom. Never had it, never will. Being redhead might make you a little crazier than most but it doesn't make you burn the coal.

I think mudsharkery is probably 90 percent daddy issues - and that isn't determined by hair color.

Of course that's not to be confused with fur color - which is usually accompanied with "Uhh ain't gots no daddy" issues.

haywood
12-16-2020, 08:58 AM

My girl friend is a red head as well and she HATES niggers!! I met her on a dating site and she said occasionally a nigger buck would message her. Normally she would IGNORE them but one baboon was particularly persistent. He said her a message saying "Do you like chocolate?" and her response was "Of course, I just hate niggers!" It didn't message her after that. Probably the nigger told the admins "Dat wimmenz beez racissssssssssssssssssssssssss!!" As if they cared!! When she told me that story I knew she was the right one for me!!

IseDaDiva
12-16-2020, 10:21 AM
Diva Disclaimer: No offence intended!

None taken! You know I'm just funnin' with you. :lol

The strange thing is that I have never seen a red-headed man I've found attactive. In fact - and it seems kind of unfair - I find them universally unnattractive. And to be perfectly honest, yes, I can have a bit of a temper and a short fuse (no violence, ever) when someone "gets my Irish up" but I have learned to control it over the years.

These days, only the Nigger News I read on this site makes me feel homicidal.

of course that is the reason gingers burn more coal, because they are so pasty white,

I've not seen evidence of this and actually this burner is the first ginger one I've seen, so I'm not sure where that statistic comes from?

NigShitPigShit
12-16-2020, 12:35 PM
meme

You be da meme kang!

tweakstick
12-16-2020, 12:58 PM
the reason gingers burn more coal, because they are so pasty white,
and theres nothing she can do about it and it drives her (even more) crazy, "but at least my kids won't be white"

Easy there, Shaiit! No human bashing - even redheads!

None taken! You know I'm just funnin' with you. :lol
The strange thing is that I have never seen a red-headed man I've found attactive. In fact - and it seems kind of unfair - I find them universally unnattractive.
I've not seen evidence of this and actually this burner is the first ginger one I've seen, so I'm not sure where that statistic comes from?

You know, I've noticed this before. I think your right on both counts. Sadly, I've never heard of any ladies that have ever raved about how attractive a redheaded man is. This may be why the population seems to be heading to extinction. Most men it would seem never have a problem with redheads. Of course that's unless they've had experiences like mine which I grant is anecdotal at best with no science to back it up like with niggers.

You know, I've never really thought about it until you mentioned it, but I've never met a ginger burner either - and believe me, I met a shit ton of burners in the Navy. Seemed like the half the women in the service were lesbians and the other half were burners. Half of both of those groups both burned the coal and dug for clams.

I think there's a Venn Diagram in there somewhere.:lol

Oh well... That's military women - sigh... I avoided them like the plague. Of course I was married too, so that was added incentive!

Jim Crow
12-16-2020, 11:35 PM
My girl friend is a red head as well and she HATES niggers!! I met her on a dating site and she said occasionally a nigger buck would message her. Normally she would IGNORE them but one baboon was particularly persistent. He said her a message saying "Do you like chocolate?" and her response was "Of course, I just hate niggers!" It didn't message her after that. Probably the nigger told the admins "Dat wimmenz beez racissssssssssssssssssssssssss!!" As if they cared!! When she told me that story I knew she was the right one for me!!
As you’ve seen in my post,my wife is a redhead.Her dad was an NRA instructor,our first conversation was about guns and how much we hated those “nasty niggers”

haywood
12-17-2020, 08:27 AM
As you’ve seen in my post,my wife is a redhead.Her dad was an NRA instructor,our first conversation was about guns and how much we hated those “nasty niggers”

A MATCH made in Heaven!!

Jim Crow
12-17-2020, 08:46 AM

Just another naive weak minded white woman,, hysterically emotional, programmed by the media to think she's doing the "right thing", full of white guilt, has very little knowledge of what niggers are really like, overcompensating for being really white, etc.
I'm sure she thought she found her purpose in life, something to fight for, started burning coal,
probably never even entered her train wreck of a pea brain she was actually a disgrace to her race and her own blood,
but she probably hates her whiteness as she was programmed to, of course that is the reason gingers burn more coal, because they are so pasty white,
and theres nothing she can do about it and it drives her (even more) crazy, "but at least my kids won't be white" she thinks
surely rebelling against her parents who gave her a comfortable rich girl life of which she took for granted, but who knows maybe they are assholes or something

theres a lot of hysterically crazy white women out there unfortunately who should probably be chained up, their life is nothing but stupid drama and they are absolute nutcases, I won't associate with these types, any relationship with them will turn my life into a living hell, so no thanks...

throw thine ginger wench in the dungeon with the swine
No one really knows what that mudshark is thinking about in her sick mind. All I can tell you is, it’s not the red hair. From my experience, I’ve seen more brunettes with niggs. It’s the liberal thinking. Their minds are fucked up. And their thinking is clouded.Far as I’m concerned that woman is infected for life. Even if she ever decides to stop being a mud shark, someone like me or would never want to go near her. She would probably have to lie. And when that lie was exposed, there would be a huge issue.

IseDaDiva
12-17-2020, 10:47 AM
No one really knows what that mudshark is thinking about in her sick mind. All I can tell you is, it’s not the red hair. From my experience, I’ve seen more brunettes with niggs. It’s the liberal thinking. Their minds are fucked up. And their thinking is clouded.Far as I’m concerned that woman is infected for life. Even if she ever decides to stop being a mud shark, someone like me or would never want to go near her. She would probably have to lie. And when that lie was exposed, there would be a huge issue.

From what I've seen, mudsharks are often Hollyweird types, looking for points and pats on the back for having a nigger pet or they are trashy, lowdown crack whores, often morbidly obese, who can't get anything but a nigger. No normal woman, blond, brunette, or redhead, would ever choose to lie down with a nigger buck. Like me, most of them would rather be alone forever.

Jim Crow
12-17-2020, 07:39 PM
From what I've seen, mudsharks are often Hollyweird types, looking for points and pats on the back for having a nigger pet or they are trashy, lowdown crack whores, often morbidly obese, who can't get anything but a nigger. No normal woman, blond, brunette, or redhead, would ever choose to lie down with a nigger buck. Like me, most of them would rather be alone forever.

This whole conversation is giving me disturbing thoughts and I’m getting queasy! Any white woman who would sleep with a nigg has a diseased mind and should be avoided like a deadly plague.