PDA

View Full Version : Gary Coleman

Full Clip
12-07-2020, 12:24 AM
I can't recall how I came across a link on Gary Cooneman but I see he wuz adopted the only question being was he adopted by Niggers or handwringing/'Do-Gooder' Whiggers?
Although he now beez in DNS (LOL!) I wonder if any humans know the story about that lil' chimp who was trained (like any monkey can be) to give 'Wise Guy'/'Clever Dick' answers to all types of Tee-Bee questions.

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 08:32 AM
He was adopted by a nigger couple. Coonman later got involved with a gold diggin mudshark who abused the midget nigger fool.In the end, when it died of a brain hemorrhage,she probably pushed his ass to his death.They were never able to prove it,but the mud shark never got a penny of his money.

haywood
12-07-2020, 08:34 AM
He was adopted by a nigger couple. Coonman later got involved with a gold diggin mudshark who abused the midget nigger fool.In the end, when it died of a brain hemorrhage,she probably pushed his ass to his death.They were never able to prove it,but the mud shark never got a penny of his money.

All of that COAL BURNING for nothing!!

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 08:35 AM
Disgusting fucking whore!

haywood
12-07-2020, 08:37 AM
Disgusting fucking whore!

I still think coal burning is a MEGA MENTAL DISORDER!! How could ANY human woman FUCK a SUB HUMAN SMELLY PRIMATE?!

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 08:48 AM
I still think coal burning is a MEGA MENTAL DISORDER!! How could ANY human woman FUCK a SUB HUMAN SMELLY PRIMATE?!
Low self esteem.Or greed,if the nigg has money.

Coon Club Road
12-07-2020, 10:29 AM

She probably used the little mutant fuck as a vibrator! :lol

haywood
12-07-2020, 12:55 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

haywood
12-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Low self esteem.Or greed,if the nigg has money.

Tru Dar!! The mud sharks that hook up with bakka bawl n' feetsbawl playas n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! They will become members of the nicole chimpson hall of SHAME!!

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 01:25 PM
Tru Dar!! The mud sharks that hook up with bakka bawl n' feetsbawl playas n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! They will become members of the nicole chimpson hall of SHAME!!
Good.Serves them right!

Goodman Grey
12-07-2020, 02:01 PM

It probably has to do with the girl having low self-esteem, and so she muh poosies someone that just about everyone perceives as inferior: the nigger.

If she is attractive, and the nigger figures out that he is a pity case for a coalburner, he will then do everything he can to punish her by breaking her spirit.

If that doesn't work, the nigger kills her.

Have you ever seen a human woman that dressed nicely and groomed herself, BEFORE dating a nigger, and then a few months after the coalburning starts, she's wearing dirty rags, is no longer using makeup, smells bad, and often has her pants sagging?

haywood
12-07-2020, 02:45 PM
It probably has to do with the girl having low self-esteem, and so she muh poosies someone that just about everyone perceives as inferior: the nigger.

If she is attractive, and the nigger figures out that he is a pity case for a coalburner, he will then do everything he can to punish her by breaking her spirit.

If that doesn't work, the nigger kills her.

Have you ever seen a human woman that dressed nicely and groomed herself, BEFORE dating a nigger, and then a few months after the coalburning starts, she's wearing dirty rags, is no longer using makeup, smells bad, and often has her pants sagging?

Yep!! I've seen it happen MULTIPLE times!!

haywood
12-07-2020, 02:45 PM
Good.Serves then right!

Yep!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-07-2020, 04:59 PM
... the mud shark never got a penny of his money.

Didn't the stubby little nigger die dead broke (like most niggers)?

Anyway, I thought I read somewhere that he was working as a security guard somewhere when the Bat Wing Fairy came a-callin'...

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-07-2020, 05:01 PM

Or, she used him as a gerbil...

Goodman Grey
12-07-2020, 05:14 PM

Anyway, I thought I read somewhere that he was working as a security guard somewhere when the Bat Wing Fairy came a-callin'...

You are probably thinking of the video game 'Postal 2' where the police storm a shopping mall and take him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1y44S7R844

Real cause of death, according to wikipedia:

On May 26, 2010, Coleman was admitted to Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo, Utah, in critical condition[63] after falling down the stairs at his home in Santaquin and hitting his head, possibly after another seizure, and suffering an epidural hematoma.[64] According to a hospital spokesman, Coleman was conscious and lucid the next morning, but his condition subsequently worsened.[1] By mid-afternoon on May 27, he was unconscious and on life support.[65] He died at 12:05 pm MDT (18:05 UTC) on May 28, 2010, at age 42.

Coon Club Road
12-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Or, she used him as a gerbil...

Maybe thats how he got brown skin!!! :lol

Coon Club Road
12-08-2020, 12:31 AM

It's what they do!

Rastus Nigger
12-08-2020, 01:00 AM
This goes back many years but the first time I saw that repulsive mini-nigger I wondered how far it could be launched with a trebuchet.