PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Delivery

Unregistered
12-04-2020, 04:51 PM
We live in a complex, and the Amazon Prime Ape seems to think that as long as it gets our packages into the general vicinity of our building they will eventually reach us. Next time I plan to add as delivery instructions: Do not allow parcel to be handled by a NIGGER!

jenkemfactory
12-04-2020, 07:19 PM
most amazon delivery guys have great tans. The better the tan, the lower the IQ, goes without saying.
I always have not high expectations from the master slave race.

Jim Crow
12-04-2020, 07:22 PM
I’m thinking that if you said that, the package would not get delivered, because all I’ve ever seen deliver for Amazon is niggers.

haywood
12-04-2020, 07:45 PM
I’m thinking that if you said that, the package would not get delivered, because all I’ve ever seen deliver for Amazon is niggers.

Yep!! SAME HERE!!

Coon Club Road
12-04-2020, 08:24 PM
...all I’ve ever seen deliver for Amazon is niggers.

Me too.

Jim Crow
12-04-2020, 10:17 PM
Me too.
In fact,just this afternoon,a knuckle dragging ape drove down the driveway and dropped off an Amazon package for my wife.I was behind the door watching it’s every move.But,it was a good nigga.Dropped off the package and moved on.I still would rather have a human delivering.Nigger stench drives my dog crazy.

Coon Club Road
12-05-2020, 10:29 AM
I wonder how Buster Brown is able to keep ranks of brohammies severely limited behind the wheels of their massive fleet. Maybe because UPS expects you to work hard.

Or maybe if you throw a brown monkey in a brown suit in a brown truck, the truck appears to be "driverless" and the PoPo gets multiple calls about a UPS truck motoring along with no driver! :lol

haywood
12-05-2020, 10:34 AM
In fact,just this afternoon,a knuckle dragging ape drove down the driveway and dropped off an Amazon package for my wife.I was behind the door watching it’s every move.But,it was a good nigga.Dropped off the package and moved on.I still would rather have a human delivering.Nigger stench drives my dog crazy.

I have two dogs. Whenever an ape amazon driver pulls up in our driveway with a package the younger one barks uncontrollably and gets BAT SHIT CRAZY!! My dogs HATE nigs!!

Jim Crow
12-05-2020, 07:05 PM
I have two dogs. Whenever an ape amazon driver pulls up in our driveway with a package the younger one barks uncontrollably and gets BAT SHIT CRAZY!! My dogs HATE nigs!!

All dogs hate niggers.Meaning all dogs are smarter than liberals.

haywood
12-05-2020, 10:37 PM
All dogs hate niggers.Meaning all dogs are smarter than liberals.

Tru Dat!! My dogs are TRUE Conservatives!!!!

Jim Crow
12-05-2020, 10:49 PM
Tru Dat!! My dogs are TRUE Conservatives!!!!
They get free housing,free food and free healthcare that you pay for! If that doesn’t sound like a liberal, I don’t know what does!LOL!

haywood
12-05-2020, 10:57 PM
They get free housing,free food and free healthcare that you pay for! If that doesn’t sound like a liberal, I don’t know what does!LOL!

Good point, but at least they guard the house and HATE niggers!! I would say that they earn their keep as Security Guards!! Plus they are LOYAL!!

Jim Crow
12-05-2020, 11:11 PM
Good point, but at least they guard the house and HATE niggers!! I would say that they earn their keep as Security Guards!! Plus they are LOYAL!!
I was joking.Pets give you everything. Their love, their loyalty and their life. Taking care of them and feeding them is a small price to pay.

haywood
12-05-2020, 11:13 PM
I was joking.Pets give you everything. Their love, their loyalty and their life. Taking care of them and feeding them is a small price to pay.

EXACTLY!! I never had keyids but my dogs are my sons!!

Jim Crow
12-05-2020, 11:18 PM
EXACTLY!! I never had keyids but my dogs are my sons!!
I’ve always regarded my pets as my kids.So I agree.

Goodman Grey
12-05-2020, 11:41 PM

It would be nice if they had a longer lifespan... (20 years is about the most you'll get for cats and dogs)

haywood
12-06-2020, 12:15 AM

Great minds think alike!!

Jim Crow
12-06-2020, 08:38 AM
It would be nice if they had a longer lifespan... (20 years is about the most you'll get for cats and dogs)
Please don’t get me started.I get very emotional at the thought of losing a pet,or seeing an animal in pain.But the thought of seeing a little nigg on his bike get hit by a truck,or a terminally injured nigg suffering to death makes me smile.

haywood
12-06-2020, 10:42 AM
Please don’t get me started.I get very emotional at the thought of losing a pet,or seeing an animal in pain.But the thought of seeing a little nigg on his bike get hit by a truck,or a terminally injured nigg suffering to death makes me smile.

As I said, great minds always think ALIKE!!

IseDaDiva
12-06-2020, 12:02 PM

Me too! I even get upset seeing CGI animals hurt or killed! I know none of my dogs or cats would ever turn on me, unlike niggers. When I first found this forum I was kind of shocked to see laughter over niglets being beaten and boiled to death by the mammies and/or the bucks of the mammies. I felt sorry for the niglets.

But then I realized that every mugshot I saw or every video of savage behavior and all manner of TNB were all niggers who were once little niglets. "Kill it before it grows" seems like a good plan now to me.

IseDaDiva
12-06-2020, 12:04 PM
Niggers know not to enter my farm.... Hell I have signs out "Very non PC correct "No niggers Allowed"

If they don't deliver it to your door, then they stole it and claim they delivered it.

Seriously? :lol

tweakstick
12-06-2020, 12:14 PM
Niggers know not to enter my farm.... Hell I have signs out very non PC "No niggers Allowed"

I'm with Diva.

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Unregistered
12-06-2020, 12:50 PM
Niggers know not to enter my farm.... Hell I have signs out "Very non PC correct "No niggers Allowed"

If they don't deliver it to your door, then they stole it and claim they delivered it.

Hi, is that allowed in the US? Because I recently chatted with an colleague from Nashville, and (don't know how that topic came up) I told him that in most European countries business owners may decide with whom they do/don't want to deal. Ha, I remember, I told him that many restaurants refuse to serve people from right wing parties. He told me that would not be allowed in the US...

Jim Crow
12-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Me too! I even get upset seeing CGI animals hurt or killed! I know none of my dogs or cats would ever turn on me, unlike niggers. When I first found this forum I was kind of shocked to see laughter over niglets being beaten and boiled to death by the mammies and/or the bucks of the mammies. I felt sorry for the niglets.

But then I realized that every mugshot I saw or every video of savage behavior and all manner of TNB were all niggers who were once little niglets. "Kill it before it grows" seems like a good plan now to me.
I’m Yankee transplant to the south. Been here for 30+ years. Although I can’t get rid of my northern accent, I still act like a redneck. I drive a 4 x 4,drink Tennessee whiskey,and when I wear a ball cap it’s got a confederate flag on it. I carry guns on me all the time and in my truck. I love to hunt and shoot. And I hate monkey niggers.
When I go hog or deer hunting, I always try for a clean shot to make it as painless as possible.I would never allow an animal to suffer.But “if” I were a hunting the species I hate most,I’d go for the maiming shot and relish every moment the beast suffered before death.

Jim Crow
12-06-2020, 03:12 PM

The big problemo is, niggers can’t read! So, you might might wanna keep a 30 30 to back that up. LOL!

Jim Crow
12-06-2020, 03:17 PM
As I said, great minds always think ALIKE!!
I’m thinking you and I may have to meet at the gun club one day and afterwards have a shot o whiskey! LOL!

haywood
12-06-2020, 07:13 PM
I’m thinking you and I may have to meet at the gun club one day and afterwards have a shot o whiskey! LOL!

Sounds good to me, my friend!!

Unregistered
12-06-2020, 07:24 PM
It sure is allowed here in the good ole USA

Really?! That's fantastic! So why aren't there shops, restaurants ... for whites only? There seem to be so many nigger only things (nigger dorms, nigger bike week, nigger sororities...), I always wondered why the other way around seemed to be non existent. But I have to admit, I haven't been over there for years (refused to come over as Obongo was president, and sadly the last few years I have not been able to travel much due to family reasons).
Stay safe!

IseDaDiva
12-06-2020, 07:36 PM
I never drank whiskey but I think I might join you! :lol

tweakstick
12-06-2020, 07:39 PM
Here is the signs I had made up by a friend of mine that owns a printing company.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. NhkVXCXBkDFpcrjZNQ7BNAHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Now I hope you know that if you should ever be forced to carry that out, this will be used against you, right? I can't think of a worse thing for a jury to see than a picture of a dayed nigger slumped over a barbed wire fence with that sign stuck on the fence post next to it's carcass. I hope for your sake that you shoot, shovel and shut up!

Jim Crow
12-06-2020, 07:57 PM
I never drank whiskey but I think I might join you! :lol
It’s a long trip down I-95 from Canada. LOL! You might have to toast us from home.

IseDaDiva
12-06-2020, 08:39 PM
Well this is PA and we do have Castle laws/Stand your ground laws so I post what I want to.... my 1st amendment rights.

Around here we don't even dare put up a sign saying, "Beware of Dog" because that means we know our dog might harm some innocent thief, rapist or home invader breaking in and we will be prosecuted. We can only put signs saying "Dog".

I think humans can only be within their rights as long as those rights don't offend anyone or seem to be rayciss, in which case you have no rights.

It’s a long trip down I-95 from Canada. LOL! You might have to toast us from home.

Yeah, too bad the borders are closed. But hey, I can raise a glass of bubbly in a virtual toast!

Coon Club Road
12-07-2020, 01:41 AM
"... shoot, shovel and shut up!"

One Liner Award Winner of the Day :thumb

Unregistered
12-07-2020, 06:12 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. NhkVXCXBkDFpcrjZNQ7BNAHaHa%26pid%3DApi&f=1
I can't think of a worse thing for a jury to see than a picture of a dayed nigger slumped over a barbed wire fence with that sign stuck on the fence post next to it's carcass.
Hmm, strange jury that has to be ;), I would not find that picture offensive.

Coon Club Road
12-07-2020, 10:43 AM
Hmm, strange jury that has to be ;), I would not find that picture offensive.

I think Tweak was referring to the photo the PoPo would take of the nigger carcass at the base of the fence post with the "Niggers Shot on Sight" sign on it.

Kind of along the same lines as carrying anything other than 100% factory ammunition in your everyday carry weapon.

It has been successfully argued in court people who batwing niggers with reloads are in a "kill" mindset, going over and above what most people do to traditionally defend themselves.

Castle doctrine or stand your ground laws are awesome, but you still have to be very careful about blowing someone's shit away thinking you are 100% immune from prosecution.

tweakstick
12-07-2020, 06:24 PM
I think Tweak was referring to the photo the PoPo would take of the nigger carcass at the base of the fence post with the "Niggers Shot on Sight" sign on it.

Kind of along the same lines as carrying anything other than 100% factory ammunition in your everyday carry weapon.

It has been successfully argued in court people who batwing niggers with reloads are in a "kill" mindset, going over and above what most people do to traditionally defend themselves.

Castle doctrine or stand your ground laws are awesome, but you still have to be very careful about blowing someone's shit away thinking you are 100% immune from prosecution.

click...

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FLSKVmdI wZFeNEBKBxZ%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1