PDA

View Full Version : St Louis Crime Statistics

Goodman Grey
12-03-2020, 03:00 PM
https://www.slmpd.org/images/Homicide_Stats_for_Website.pdf

This is just shameful. It looks like 99% of the murders are being committed by niggers.

They should defund and disband the St Louis police department so nobody will keep track of what nigger criminals are doing, and crime will disappear.

Coon Club Road
12-04-2020, 12:28 AM
De-fund the PoPo and hand the savings to the niggers so they won't have to loot so hard!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-04-2020, 12:41 AM

This is just shameful. It looks like 99% of the murders are being committed by niggers.

They should defund and disband the St Louis police department so nobody will keep track of what nigger criminals are doing, and crime will disappear.

you can bet your ass the majority if the “unknown” suspects are niggers as well.

Whitey Ford
12-04-2020, 12:54 AM

Build a wall around it, fence the niggers and niggerlovers in and then withdraw all law enforcement. Let the cops have paid time off to spend with their families while the niggers turn their new fenced in 'autonomous zone' into the Wakandan Paradise that we know they will.

Prediction: these future rocket scientists and leaders of tomorrow will singlehandedly build a Utopic Wonderland that will make Japan look lawless, Switzerland look dirty, Hong Kong look primitive and Dubai look broke. Or maybe not.

haywood
12-04-2020, 07:04 PM
Build a wall around it, fence the niggers and niggerlovers in and then withdraw all law enforcement. Let the cops have paid time off to spend with their families while the niggers turn their new fenced in 'autonomous zone' into the Wakandan Paradise that we know they will.

Prediction: these future rocket scientists and leaders of tomorrow will singlehandedly build a Utopic Wonderland that will make Japan look lawless, Switzerland look dirty, Hong Kong look primitive and Dubai look broke. Or maybe not.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-04-2020, 10:07 PM
Interesting conundrum...

If the police are defunded and disbanded, who's going to arrest Humans who defend themselves against niggers using deadly force?

What's to prevent Humans from culling the nigger herd even further...?

tweakstick
12-04-2020, 10:14 PM
Interesting conundrum...

If the police are defunded and disbanded, who's going to arrest Humans who defend themselves against niggers using deadly force?

What's to prevent Humans from culling the nigger herd even further...?

DAMN, PEA!

You're on to something here!

We've been looking at this all wrong! We NEED to defund the po-leese!

It's the only way to fight crime!

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-04-2020, 10:27 PM
DAMN, PEA!

You're on to something here!

We've been looking at this all wrong! We NEED to defund the po-leese!

It's the only way to fight crime!

Right?

If there's no consequence for nigger savagery because there are no more police, then there's no consequence to Humans -- who outnumber niggers by 8-to-1, for fighting back.

haywood
12-04-2020, 10:34 PM
Right?

If there's no consequence for nigger savagery because there are no more police, then there's no consequence to Humans -- who outnumber niggers by 8-to-1, for fighting back.

Yep!!

Jim Crow
12-04-2020, 11:20 PM
De-fund the PoPo and hand the savings to the niggers so they won't have to loot so hard!

Niggs will always loot! But I still think it would be a good idea to defund the police in nigger infested neighborhoods.With all the hatred and disrespect, police should not be subjected to trying to help beasts that hate them ,constantly disrespect them and want to hurt them.Hell, if I were a police officer and I got put on a call from the hood. First thing I would do is treat my partner to a good burger joint.Then we we’d get the squad car washed at one of those beach side bikini carwashes.Then gas up.By that time, the spooks will be ready for bagging and tagging.No interaction required.

Goodman Grey
12-05-2020, 12:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3SHNjsajzs