PDA

View Full Version : Where dat monee at!? Nigger drug dealer robbed at gunpoint

Whitey Ford
12-03-2020, 02:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtKvq4VVSZ0&feature=youtu.be

haywood
12-03-2020, 02:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtKvq4VVSZ0&feature=youtu.be

Nigga beez holdin' da' gun sideways n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Goodman Grey
12-03-2020, 05:16 PM
The definition of Nigger Rich: The nigger in the video.

Wiktionary:

Adjective

nigger rich (not comparable)

(idiomatic, offensive, ethnic slur, of a person) Living ostentatiously; spending money recklessly, especially a limited supply of money.

"I just got robbed. That's a setup booboo. That's a setup booboo. That's a setup booboo. That's a setup booboo. That's a setup booboo. That's a setup booboo."

:lmao

It probably never occurred to the nigger to NOT flash around a bunch of money where just about anyone could walk up and take it?

That's how niggers get killed.

Coon Club Road
12-04-2020, 12:58 AM
Nigga beez holdin' da' gun sideways n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

That cuz it come in da box dat way!!!

haywood
12-04-2020, 08:25 AM
That cuz it come in da box dat way!!!

Tru Dat!! Also explains why 37 niggers get shot in a weekend in chimpcongo and maybe 7 get batwinged!!

CoonsЯus
12-06-2020, 09:43 AM
these basic creatures prove every day that they're just not worth keeping. First thing the nigger did after being ' robbed bro bro ' was to turn that fucking menacing shit off !!

Jim Crow
12-06-2020, 10:34 PM
Fucking idiot niggers don’t have enough sense to keep their big baboon mouths shut and keep a low profile.

Goodman Grey
12-07-2020, 12:06 AM
Fucking idiot niggers don’t have enough sense to keep their big baboon mouths shut and keep a low profile.

Shit like this was almost certainly why debit/credit cards were invented.

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 07:14 AM
Shit like this was almost certainly why debit/credit cards were invented.
The government also wants to keep track of your moves. With credit cards they can.

Goodman Grey
12-07-2020, 10:39 AM
The government also wants to keep track of your moves. With credit cards they can.

Ancient Chinese Secret: Extract cash from your checking account and use that to purchase the stuff you don't want them to know about.

I suppose it's technically possible that they could track the serial numbers on the dollar bills, but that's relatively unlikely unless you are already on their shitlist.

Coon Club Road
12-07-2020, 11:18 AM
What's up with monkey man wearing 2 pairs of glasses?

CoonsЯus
12-07-2020, 11:22 AM

and this is why most ' rappers ' are dead by 24.

I am CoonsЯus and I approve this message !

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Ancient Chinese Secret: Extract cash from your checking account and use that to purchase the stuff you don't want them to know about.

I suppose it's technically possible that they could track the serial numbers on the dollar bills, but that's relatively unlikely unless you are already on their shitlist.
I try to keep my money out of the bank if possible.Bay bills w/money orders.My jobs are usually cash only or personal checks I cash at the bank they are written on. Definitely harder to trace.I like to keep the fucking useless liberal government out of my business as much as I can.

Jim Crow
12-07-2020, 01:24 PM
and this is why most ' rappers ' are dead by 24.

I am CoonsЯus and I approve this message !
The only good crapper is a dead one!