PDA

View Full Version : Nigger let out on bail after burglarizing a Dunkin Donuts, goes back next day and robs it

Sandy
06-22-2017, 01:05 AM
When oh when are police going to learn? You never let the ape escape on bail, no matter how small the charge is.

Dante K. Hobson-Taylor, 22, of Plainfield, broke into the Dunkin' on South Orange Avenue at 4:30 a.m. Wednesday, stole an undisclosed amount of money from the cash register, and fled, authorities said.

Hobson-Taylor had been released from the Essex County Jail one day before, police said.

He had previously been arrested on April 26 on burglary, theft and criminal mischief charges after an alleged break-in at the same Dunkin' Donuts on April 15, police said.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2017/05/man_robbed_dunkin_donuts_1_day_after_getting_out_o .html

Cat fur allergic
06-22-2017, 11:27 AM
What a dumb ass.

Buck Simian
06-22-2017, 12:41 PM
How do you keep a straight face while sitting on a jury during one of these nigger trials? Having to listen to the over the top antics and stupidity of niggers while trying to come across as professional and unbiased?

SC Anemia
06-22-2017, 12:54 PM
How do you keep a straight face while sitting on a jury during one of these nigger trials? Having to listen to the over the top antics and stupidity of niggers while trying to come across as professional and unbiased?

I've hauled a bunch of niggers back and fourth to a court room and had to sit through some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
Most of the time it's an overweight, unshaven public defender who looks like he just crawled out of a laundry hamper. The stereotype you see on TV...well that's really pretty accurate for most of those guys.
I've been embarrassed for those types like "good God man, what happened to your dignity?"

Buck Simian
06-23-2017, 12:57 PM
I can just see it now, it goes something like this:

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I am not here to deny the facts of the case. I am not here to deny that my broke into Kroger. I am not here to deny that my client then proceeded to cut holes in every watermelon he saw and mudikked each and every one. What I am here to point out is the fact that he's a good boy! Before this minor incident he didnu nuffins! He drives his mammy to church every Sunday, he is the smartest 20 year old in the 6th grade at his school and if we lock him up we will ruin his chances at a promising feetsball career in the NFL!"

OutragedYT
06-23-2017, 01:46 PM

I would probably take a few Zanex so I could give the facial expression of being unmotivated and full of disinterest, and maybe wear some gold chains and dress like a slob so I could get put on the jury. Than I would muscle the rest of the Jury to vote guilty on all counts.