PDA

View Full Version : Nigger teen shoots mother of dead nigger while at funeral

Goodman Grey
11-29-2020, 10:18 PM
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/deputies-2-shot-at-funeral-service-of-teen-killed-in-deputy-involved-shooting

The shooting happened at the funeral service for Sincere Pierce, 18, on Saturday.

He and Angelo Crooms, 16, were shot and made good when a deputy fired into a car as it drove toward them.

The deputy was trying to initiate a traffic stop. Dashcam video was released of the incident.

:lmao

Deputies with the Brevard County Sheriff's Office said on Sunday that the female victim is Quasheda Pierce, 39. A 16-year-old boy, whose identity is not being released, was also injured.

Investigators say a single gunshot injured both individuals and came from the 16-year-old, who was carrying a gun at the funeral.

Deputies said the gunshot went through the teen's leg and then went through Quasheda Pierce's leg. Officials say the 16-year-old is not cooperating with law enforcement.

No races were mentioned, but it is obvious that everyone involved was a filthy fucking NIGGER.

Niggers always have to be trying to kill niggers, even at funerals. Niggers are retarded. Niggers are trash.

Even human feces can be useful, but niggers? Niggers are even less useful than a piece of shit.

Groid_Rage
11-29-2020, 11:14 PM
LOL, so the stupid teenaper's paw gun went off accidentally and hit them both.

NigShitPigShit
11-29-2020, 11:20 PM
The article says:
The gun "experienced an accidental discharge" during the funeral service, according to a news release. :lmao Gun be rayciss!!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-29-2020, 11:26 PM
LOL, so the stupid teenaper's paw gun went off accidentally and hit them both.

That's the only way a nigger can ever hit anything -- by accident!

Groid_Rage
11-29-2020, 11:28 PM
Too bad they were just minor wounds.

IseDaDiva
11-29-2020, 11:35 PM
That's the only way a nigger can ever hit anything -- by accident!

:rofl

Quasheda
Yep. Pretty sure that's a sow.

haywood
11-29-2020, 11:42 PM
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/deputies-2-shot-at-funeral-service-of-teen-killed-in-deputy-involved-shooting

:lmao

No races were mentioned, but it is obvious that everyone involved was a filthy fucking NIGGER.

Niggers always have to be trying to kill niggers, even at funerals. Niggers are retarded. Niggers are trash.

Even human feces can be useful, but niggers? Niggers are even less useful than a piece of shit.

TNB to the 10TH DEGREE!! PREDICTABLY!!

tweakstick
11-30-2020, 01:24 AM
The gun "experienced an accidental discharge"

I have never, in my 5 plus decades on this Earth, heard of a gun which accidentally discharged. It takes a human or a primate with opposable thumbs to load one, stow one, produce one, aim one, drop one or anything else that would cause the trigger to pull backwards. The media always tries to make it look like guns are evil and they can just jump up, walk around on their own and randomly fire.

The pawgun didn't experience anything. It's an inanimate object. That would be like saying the chiggun sandwich experienced an accidental eating when everybody knows that the nigger stole it from your lunchbox.

The niggers experienced the gunshot and I'm quite sure they were very animated afterwards!

Coon Club Road
11-30-2020, 02:55 AM
"... Niggers always have to be trying to kill niggers, even at funerals."

City codes should mandate nigger funeral parlors be relocated to outdoor shooting ranges so strays will be caught in the berms and not endanger humans who are unwillingly forced to occupy the area for work or other circumstances beyond their control.

Jim Crow
11-30-2020, 08:23 AM
I’m thinking it’s niggs. Who the fuck else shoots each other at funerals?

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-30-2020, 09:38 AM
I’m thinking it’s niggs. Who the fuck else shoots each other at funerals?

Oh yea, it was niggers. Quasheda is the sow’s name, thats 4 shedas in case you were wondering.

CoonsЯus
11-30-2020, 10:38 AM
There are no hills in Florida so those stray bullets can travel for miles !! Stupid fucking niggers - and they want to be human?

Jim Crow
11-30-2020, 03:14 PM
Oh yea, it was niggers. Quasheda is the sow’s name, thats 4 shedas in case you were wondering.
Sounds like a big fat ass sheboon name.LOL!