PDA

View Full Version : OJ Up For Parole Again, Who Thinks He'll Walk?

SC Anemia
06-21-2017, 11:25 PM
The State of Nevada has a risk assessment form that is a point system covering 11 areas of consideration.
Quite frankly, and unfortunately, the nigger scores fairly well on the assessment.
Old
Model Prisoner
Employment History
No history of drug/alcohol abuse
No Gang Activity

All sorts of crap like that. He's due to see the parole board July, 20. I think the nigger might walk. What say you?

Recidivism risk assessment pdf here:
http://parole.nv.gov/Information/Forms_Pages/Guideline_Related_Forms/Nevada_Parole_Recidivism_Risk___Crime_Severity_Gui delines/

Moolie Mook
06-22-2017, 10:04 AM
He's going to walk... he still needs to find the "real" killer! :lol

Actually, it's not funny when any murder monkey is let back out on the streets.

Unchained
06-22-2017, 12:33 PM
I dont think its going to happen

Buck Simian
06-22-2017, 12:43 PM
I think he will. And I think before it is all over, before it is said and done we will see two things. Some 20 something mudshark coalburning gold-digger Nichole Simpson look alike will cuddle up with him and also he will be in some form of legal trouble again before he dies. Two things a nigger male can not resist. White women and crime. Oh and fried chicken but that doesn't count here.

Monkeybash
06-23-2017, 05:25 PM
I'm just amazed Chimpson is still alive. It turns 70 next month, which has to be some kind of nigger record.

Bernie Goetz
06-23-2017, 05:35 PM
He walks .

MineEvolved
06-24-2017, 05:20 AM
He walks because of the loophole that gets him a point back:

7. Current Age
Age at month of hearing.
-1 point: Age 41 or older at month of hearing
0 points: Age 31 through 40 at month of hearing
1 point: Age 21 through 30 at month of hearing
2 points: Under age 21 at month of hearing
Notes entries: No note is necessary.

justin igger
06-24-2017, 09:32 AM
He'll be able to kill another burner before he goes to the great watermelon patch.

Thin White Duke
06-25-2017, 02:13 PM
Don't be surprised if he walks. They're certainly pushing for it, Netflix re-envisioned the whole OJ trial recently. They didn't quite have the balls to say he's innocent, but they did everything they could to imply the police set him up, which everyone who lived through those days knows is total bullshit, if anything they should have had him sooner.

IseDaDiva
06-26-2017, 10:37 AM
Old
Model Prisoner
Employment History
No history of drug/alcohol abuse
No Gang Activity

So I guess being a good boy in prison negates a brutal, double homicide and armed robbery, but only if you're a nigger.

Maybe he and Cosby can collaborate on a book: "We Didn't Do it but Here's How We Would have Done it if we Done Done It!"