PDA

View Full Version : Loud crap music leads to batwings.

GoodyearNecklace
11-29-2020, 05:35 PM
How many times have I fantasized about this.
YT dude looses his shit at 4 am

https://chicagocrusader.com/oregon-teen-aidan-ellison-killed-over-loud-music/

Goodman Grey
11-29-2020, 05:43 PM
The nigger probably said some things like "FUCK YOU, WHITE BOY!" or "YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? FUCK YOU, WHITE BOY! YOU AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT" or "FUCK YOU, WHITE BOY! I AIN'T TURNING THE FUCKING VOLUME DOWN! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WHITE BOY!"

It's pretty common stuff that all niggers like to say.

I guess someone finally snapped and didn't feel like dealing with the TNB anymore.

Niggers engage in rude and obnoxious behavior because they know they can get away with it. If more people stood up to them and made that shit stop, criminals like the members of BLM might think twice before they decide to riot, loot, burn, rape, and murder.

However, in this case I suppose a noise complaint could have been made to the police. Cops love killing rude and obnoxious niggers.

IseDaDiva
11-29-2020, 06:25 PM
I love how big nigger bucks of 19 are called "teens" yet if YT does something wrong a 19-year-old is called a "man".

“I could tell you all the stereotypical stuff. He was special, he was kind he was a great guy, but he was so much more than that,” his ‘brother’ Sunmoon Oh told Fox 26. He told the outlet Ellison was homeless and would stay with him off and on.

I'm sure he was also very industrious and aspiriing. Homeless and mooching, yet has a car with some ghetto-blasting sound system and runs around annoying people at 4a.m. How did he ever get up early enough to go job-hunting? A great loss for the world.

I do think the man should have called the cops. Niggers don't need more excuses to loot, riot and burn.

jenkemfactory
11-29-2020, 08:36 PM
Thank you for removing this aspiring nigger.
Niggers are loud.

jenkemfactory
11-29-2020, 08:38 PM
I love how big nigger bucks of 19 are called "teens" yet if YT does something wrong a 19-year-old is called a "man".

I'm sure he was also very industrious and aspiriing. Homeless and mooching, yet has a car with some ghetto-blasting sound system and runs around annoying people at 4a.m. How did he ever get up early enough to go job-hunting? A great loss for the world.

I do think the man should have called the cops. Niggers don't need more excuses to loot, riot and burn.

That's right! He was on his way to engineering school.

Jim Crow
11-29-2020, 08:46 PM
Media is never going to report exactly what happened. I’m sure the nigger was militant as 100% of them are.And I’m sure nigger wanted to get violent with the white man, as 100% of them do.Nigger got his just deserts,I hope the human hero gets a break in court.

CoonsЯus
11-30-2020, 12:39 AM
why was the nigger at the hotel? Shouldn't it have been at home in its family house, among its loving family, in its perfect bedroom with a beautiful stack of plush teddy bears and a wardrobe full of bow ties?

tweakstick
11-30-2020, 12:55 AM
From it's homey's shitter feed:

Aidan Ellison, 19 year old black youth murdered on 11/23 at the Stratford Inn in Ashland Oregon by white 48 year old Robert Keegan for playing his music too loud. Say his name.

Challenge accepted.
Dayed Nigger
Good Nigger
Quiet Nigger
Considerate Nigger
Law Abiding Nigger
Humble Nigger

Of course it took all this to make him change his name.

I'm sure that 90 percent of the story has been left out by the NLMSM.

It probably had it's own pawgun and threatened the man first but he was a quicker draw than the nigger. It could have shot at the man and we would never know since the media has it's own agenda.

Coon Club Road
11-30-2020, 03:04 AM
I'm sure stereo spook was with a crowd of friends listening to shit that vibrates the screws out of things two blocks away.

I would have loved to see the expression on all of their faces the moment stereo spook was lead poisoned. :lol

They left that motel parking lot like someone was yelling free chicken at KFC!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-30-2020, 09:44 AM
Niggers believe everyone else wants to listen to their shit music too. Boom, rattle, boom goes their shitty music. At least you can hear them coming from a mile away. Its like a warning siren.

A nigger once told me on facespook dat dey muzik be da best muzik in da worldt. It be paht of dey culcha and errrbody likes dey muzik. Wrong nigger. Your muzik usually consists of poorly put together rhymes about guns, drug and the muh dikk. They usually have to make up words to rhyme with other words.

haywood
11-30-2020, 10:00 AM
The nigger probably said some things like "FUCK YOU, WHITE BOY!" or "YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? FUCK YOU, WHITE BOY! YOU AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT" or "FUCK YOU, WHITE BOY! I AIN'T TURNING THE FUCKING VOLUME DOWN! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WHITE BOY!"

It's pretty common stuff that all niggers like to say.

I guess someone finally snapped and didn't feel like dealing with the TNB anymore.

Niggers engage in rude and obnoxious behavior because they know they can get away with it. If more people stood up to them and made that shit stop, criminals like the members of BLM might think twice before they decide to riot, loot, burn, rape, and murder.

However, in this case I suppose a noise complaint could have been made to the police. Cops love killing rude and obnoxious niggers.

Evidently human civilians like doing it too!!

haywood
11-30-2020, 10:02 AM
Media is never going to report exactly what happened. I’m sure the nigger was militant as 100% of them are.And I’m sure nigger wanted to get violent with the white man, as 100% of them do.Nigger got his just deserts,I hope the human hero gets a break in court.

Since this occured in chimpcongo I doubt it!!

Jim Crow
11-30-2020, 03:15 PM
Evidently human civilians like doing it too!!

haywood
11-30-2020, 03:17 PM

Yep!!

Groid_Rage
12-01-2020, 01:07 AM
So many millions of people have imagined blowing some obnoxious shitskin away for that exact same reason.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Another "Cuz he wuz blak" moment. Well niggers, you are right. A human would not be blasting foul noise at 4am. Since it was a nigger, that is what got him to the watermelon patch. We know he wasn't on his way to work. He was on his way home from a night of crack and malt liquor. We know he was confrontational and soon enough will find out he had a weapon of his own. We will uncover his criminal past but that will be suppressed by the left. Just another Rassan, Brown, Floyd etc. All violent criminals.

haywood
12-04-2020, 01:54 PM
Another "Cuz he wuz blak" moment. Well niggers, you are right. A human would not be blasting foul noise at 4am. Since it was a nigger, that is what got him to the watermelon patch. We know he wasn't on his way to work. He was on his way home from a night of crack and malt liquor. We know he was confrontational and soon enough will find out he had a weapon of his own. We will uncover his criminal past but that will be suppressed by the left. Just another Rassan, Brown, Floyd etc. All violent criminals.

Yep!!