PDA

View Full Version : When you start bringing niglets into your home, how many are enough?

IseDaDiva
11-28-2020, 02:36 PM
This couple got married but seems the husband - a missionary, low-T cuck - has no sperm count to speak of, so they adopt two niglets. Two weren't enough so the wife gets herself injected with a nigger's demon seed, believe it or not, and squirted out triplet sprogs.

Cuck of the century, raising some nigger buck's jizz droppings:

At least mom took the niglets to see their relatives:

One happy family:

Sickening.

Rastus Nigger
11-28-2020, 04:03 PM
Let's hope nature runs its usual course and the sprogs eventually make them good.

Goodman Grey
11-28-2020, 04:41 PM
The only correct number is Zero.

Coon Club Road
11-28-2020, 10:09 PM
I think I can muster up just as much or even more nigger hate for that Hitler mustachioed nigger lover who let his wife be injected with monkey juice.

He probably let the monkey direct inject her.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-28-2020, 10:50 PM
The dude is gay. No doubt about it! No heterosexual Human male with a sound mind would allow any of this shit.

Here's what else I know...

One, likely both, of those Human idiots will be set upon and likely killed by those niglets!

Stupid fuckers!

Jim Crow
11-28-2020, 11:19 PM
That cuck boy probably watched while the niggers injected his wife themselves.

SarahWhite
11-28-2020, 11:25 PM
You have to have a screw loose to adopt a nigger, but to be bred by a nigger is downright traitorous. Good riddance to those fools.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-28-2020, 11:29 PM
One will eventually grow up and kill the two white cucks for some gibs,

haywood
11-29-2020, 12:50 AM
You have to have a screw loose to adopt a nigger, but to be bred by a nigger is downright traitorous. Good riddance to those fools.

Exactly!!

Jim Crow
11-29-2020, 07:10 AM
I really despise white folks like that.If someone who worked for me did that, I’d fire them. If someone I associated with did that, I’d disassociate from them.If a family member did it, I’d disown them. To adopt a savage nigger pet is reckless and disgusting.But a human willfully inseminating herself with nigger juice is an abomination. And the cuck boy who stood by through all of this and approving is not a man. He is a worthless piece of shit!