PDA

View Full Version : Morgue niggers try to embalm living nigger who then wakes up

Whitey Ford
11-27-2020, 01:08 AM
Man 'comes back to life' wailing in pain when morgue worker slices open his leg while preparing to embalm him - hours after he was declared dead in Kenya

https://i.imgur.com/z8G9L65.gif

A man in Kenya who was previously declared dead by doctors has regained consciousness three hours later while workers prepared to embalm him in a morgue.

Peter Kigen, 32, was presumed dead on Tuesday after he collapsed at home and was rushed to Kapkatet hospital in Kericho county, reported local media.

After being transferred to the morgue, Mr Kigen shocked the staff as he suddenly woke up and wailed in pain as they made an incision on his right leg.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8990507/Man-comes-life-morgue-hours-declared-dead-Kenya.html

jenkemfactory
11-27-2020, 01:55 AM
I wonder who be de doctuh?
Must be a voodoo witch doctor.
Wait, is this New York City? Oh, Kenya! Same shit.

Jim Crow
11-27-2020, 04:39 AM
Any ridiculous dumb shit is possible when low IQ niggers are in charge!

Buck Simian
11-27-2020, 08:23 AM
Just goes to show how lazy niggers are. So damn lazy you can't tell if they are dead or alive.

haywood
11-27-2020, 09:38 AM
Man 'comes back to life' wailing in pain when morgue worker slices open his leg while preparing to embalm him - hours after he was declared dead in Kenya

https://i.imgur.com/z8G9L65.gif

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8990507/Man-comes-life-morgue-hours-declared-dead-Kenya.html

Zombie nigger!!

Goodman Grey
11-27-2020, 09:53 AM
OMG!

It's a zombie! Kill it with fire!

tweakstick
11-27-2020, 10:06 AM
Rookie mistake. The witch doctors use an electroencephalogram (EEG) instead of an An electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) to declare the nigger dayed. EEG's measure brain activity. EKG's measure heart and lung function. Flat lines on an EEG mean nothing with niggers.

IseDaDiva
11-27-2020, 12:02 PM
But Mr Kigen suddenly regained consciousness and began to wail in pain, sending the staff scamper(sic) for their safety as they thought the dead man had ‘resurrected’.

This, in 2020. Niggers! They'll never get past the Stone Age.

NigShitPigShit
11-27-2020, 01:44 PM
Just goes to show how lazy niggers are. So damn lazy you can't tell if they are dead or alive. :potd Same stench too.

Coon Club Road
11-28-2020, 11:25 AM
Just goes to show how lazy niggers are. So damn lazy you can't tell if they are dead or alive.

We had a coon at work that moved so slow management would joke about drawing a circle around him on the floor with chalk to see if he was still moving!

haywood
11-29-2020, 10:49 AM
:potd Same stench too.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unigger:violin:rofl:rofl

Jim Crow
11-29-2020, 09:50 PM
Since the niggs thought it was dead, I’d be surprised if they didn’t try to muh dick it too!Muh dicking a corpse is something niggers would do.

Sandy
11-30-2020, 07:36 PM

There's the old joke of an airplane with [your most hated nigger politician] on board, which crashed in a farmer's big field. The feds arrived to find some survivors, some corpses, and one fresh grave.

"Who's in that grave?"

The farmer said, "[your most hated nigger politician]."

"You buried him already? So he was dead?"

"Yeah, the stink was too much for me. The nigger kept insisting it was alive, but you know how they lie about everything."

haywood
11-30-2020, 07:41 PM
There's the old joke of an airplane with [your most hated nigger politician] on board, which crashed in a farmer's big field. The feds arrived to find some survivors, some corpses, and one fresh grave.

"Who's in that grave?"

The farmer said, "[your most hated nigger politician]."

"You buried him already? So he was dead?"

"Yeah, the stink was too much for me. The nigger kept insisting it was alive, but you know how they lie about everything."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!