PDA

View Full Version : Immensely fat TV sow finds true love with submissive beta cuck

IseDaDiva
11-26-2020, 01:45 AM
You'd never catch a real man cozying up to this black butterbeast. It's just as well he's not passing on those weak genes to the human race. The face of a true nu-male:

Also sharing the happy news was Gabourey's fiance Brandon. "I asked my best friend to marry me, and she said 'YES'! So excited to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing, hilarious, beautiful, and inspiring woman I've ever known," he declared on his own Instagram page.

Good luck, you pansy-assed, low-t cuck. You'll need it.

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00162986.html

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-26-2020, 02:32 AM
You'd never catch a real man cozying up to this black butterbeast. It's just as well he's not passing on those weak genes to the human race. The face of a true nu-male:

Good luck, you pansy-assed, low-t cuck. You'll need it.

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00162986.html

why did lib cucks always have there mouth wide open like this for pictures? I hope he can afford to feed that cattle.

Bakkabawl Stah
11-26-2020, 08:09 AM
I bet he has a man bun. Hope he has stock in dough, gonna need it to find the wet spot. (I just threw up in my mouth)

haywood
11-26-2020, 08:23 AM
I bet he has a man bun. Hope he has stock in dough, gonna need it to find the wet spot. (I just threw up in my mouth)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So did I!! Notice how the oil drilling cuck has the same expression as my avatar?!

IseDaDiva
11-26-2020, 10:25 AM
why did lib cucks always have there mouth wide open like this for pictures? I hope he can afford to feed that cattle.

It's the unmistakable characteristic by which you identify the true Nu-Male. I really think my hatred for these ball-less cuck oil-drillers (if indeed they are capable of drilling anything) is close to my hatred of niggers.

haywood
11-26-2020, 10:37 AM
It's the unmistakable characteristic by which you identify the true Nu-Male. I really think my hatred for these ball-less cuck oil-drillers (if indeed they are capable of drilling anything) is close to my hatred of niggers.

I SECOND that!!

Jim Crow
11-26-2020, 03:06 PM
Cuckboys don’t have any self-respect. I’d cut my Johnson off before sticking it in a sheboon!

Coon Club Road
11-26-2020, 09:58 PM
"... I hope he can afford to feed that cattle."

One line winner of the day award :thumb

haywood
11-27-2020, 12:20 AM
Cuckboys don’t have any self-respect. I’d cut my Johnson off before sticking it in a sheboon!

I would rather fuck an orangutan than a she boon. I'm sure the orangutan would have better hygiene!!

Sandy
11-27-2020, 02:55 PM

If he can't, the sow will serve him up. He'd have a better chance in a locked room with a pack of starving wolves.