PDA

View Full Version : German cuck woman forgives africoon migrant for chewing off part of her face- says set him free

Whitey Ford
11-24-2020, 07:12 PM
Some people never f**king Learn!
https://i.imgur.com/zMlpwTi.jpg

A Berlin woman had said she forgives a Malian migrant currently on trial for biting off part of her mouth and nose over the summer in a city park and said she wants him to be set free.

Malian migrant Sankun K. was put on trial on Friday for the attack, which took place in July in Berlin’s Görlitzer Park and saw the 24-year-old attack his 42-year-old victim by biting at part of her nose and mouth, leaving permanent damage.

Victim Albana R., meanwhile, has said that she not only forgives the migrant for the attack but added that she wants him to be set free. “It happened. I was bitten. I was sewn up. I forgive him and wish him a good life,” she told a German court, tabloid BZ reports.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/11/23/berlin-woman-forgives-african-migrant-who-bit-off-part-of-her-face/

Coon Club Road
11-24-2020, 10:02 PM
"... and said she wants him to be set free."

She must be one hard-core coal burner who can't get enough of that tarpaper roll.

She already paid a toll, but it is highly predictable there is one last toll booth in her future!

Jim Crow
11-24-2020, 10:12 PM
If it were me,I woulda forgave the nigger too.....
Right after I took a bite out of his fucking heart!

Goodman Grey
11-24-2020, 11:38 PM
But if it did that to her, what will prevent it from doing that to other people?

Oh, that's right... PRISON.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-25-2020, 01:00 AM
Seen similar stories of chimps biting off human faces. No surprise here. Also no surprise some middle aged liberal white woman forgives the nigger. Shes probably ugly as sin anyways. It may have improved her look. Liberalism does have a way of making women homely.

IseDaDiva
11-29-2020, 12:31 PM
Seen similar stories of chimps biting off human faces. No surprise here. Also no surprise some middle aged liberal white woman forgives the nigger. Shes probably ugly as sin anyways. It may have improved her look. Liberalism does have a way of making women homely.

Yes, I remember the huge shock and outcry when an actual chimp bit the face off his idiot owner. But when a supposed human being does the same thing, it's just "Oh, well. He's probably a good boi." Chimpanzees are not pets, and neither are niggers.

I see the infatuation with niggers may be running out of gas:

The problem begins when we assume the illegal aliens are people. They’re not. They are evil satanic creatures released from the bowels of hell.