PDA

View Full Version : Batwings for former NYC dindu Mayor David Dinkins

Whitey Ford
11-24-2020, 04:43 AM
David Dinkins, NYC's first African American mayor, dies at 93

https://i.imgur.com/0JOL9KD.png

ormer New York City Mayor David Dinkins, the city's first African American mayor, has died at age 93.

Dinkins died Monday evening at his residence on the Upper East Side in Manhattan, the New York City Police Department (NYPD) told CNN.
The department had received a call from Dinkins's residence regarding an unconscious person having difficulty breathing, according to the NYPD.
Mayor Bill de Blasio confirmed Dinkins's death to The New York Times.
CNN has reached out to the mayor's office for a statement on Dinkins's passing.
Dinkins served as the 106th mayor of New York City from 1990 to 1993, according to his bio on the city's website.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/24/us/david-dinkins-new-york-city-mayor-dies/index.html

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-24-2020, 06:40 AM
Wus wrawng wif meee?
You’re fat, nigger
Das raycissss, you be raycisss n sheeit

Sandy
11-24-2020, 09:37 AM
What great news to read over a huge American breakfast. What a glorious sunrise we're going to have, maybe just for today, but this is a nigger I've hated for 30 years. It was the worst mayor ever until Lightfoot, London Breed (I can never get over that superniggerish name) and especially de Blasio.

I'm surprised AIDS didn't get that DL buck years ago. Before Bathhouse Barry, DL Dinkins roamed the Harlem scene for muh dikk.

animal mother
11-24-2020, 09:42 AM
Anyone have this silverback in the nigger deadpool?

Edit: Never mind I see ANF_weasel won the bucket of chiggin.:lol

Coon Club Road
11-24-2020, 11:02 AM
That was one old piece of obsolete farm equipment!

haywood
11-24-2020, 01:59 PM
What great news to read over a huge American breakfast. What a glorious sunrise we're going to have, maybe just for today, but this is a nigger I've hated for 30 years. It was the worst mayor ever until Lightfoot, London Breed (I can never get over that superniggerish name) and especially de Blasio.

I'm surprised AIDS didn't get that DL buck years ago. Before Bathhouse Barry, DL Dinkins roamed the Harlem scene for muh dikk.

I ALWAYS hated that WORTHLESS nigger. Also marion barry, the former mayor of washingcoon, dc who said "the bitch set me up!!' Piglosi stole his quote last September 2nd!! I say the next nigger to be visited by the Bat Fairy is farrakoon!!

Jim Crow
11-24-2020, 06:47 PM
93 years too late!I wish the monkey had died a stillbirth.

CoonsЯus
11-24-2020, 07:14 PM
93 years too late!I wish the monkey had died a stillbirth.

you and every other sane human wished the same