PDA

View Full Version : CA needs another sow to replace Kamala

IseDaDiva
11-23-2020, 08:25 PM
Imagine if anyone called for a white man or white woman to fill a position? But it seems qualifications don't matter now, as long as it's a nigger and niggers are so shameless they don't care if they get anywhere just because they're niggers.

"Pick a nigger. Any nigger!"

A coalition of major political donors in California will urge the state’s governor, Gavin Newsom (https://www.huffpost.com/news/topic/gavin-newsom) (D), to appoint a woman of color to fill Vice President-elect Kamala Harris (https://www.huffpost.com/news/topic/kamala-harris)’ Senate seat when she assumes office in January, according to a report Sunday evening.

“Women of color are the core drivers of electoral progress in our country, and their voices should be heard in the nation’s highest governing body.”
Makes sense. They can be "core drivers" when they aren't brawling in the streets over disrespek and the breeding rights to some buck in NU.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/gavin-newsom-kamala-harris-seat-103742210.html

Jim Crow
11-23-2020, 09:05 PM
Of course she will be replaced with another sheboon.Liberals are destroying this country with their lack of morals and sick ideals.

Coon Club Road
11-24-2020, 01:40 AM
Of course she will be replaced with another sheboon.Liberals are destroying this country with their lack of morals and sick ideals.

Probably replaced using the same interview process that got Headboard Harris her job.

Jim Crow
11-24-2020, 06:04 AM
Probably replaced using the same interview process that got Headboard Harris her job.
Giving muh dictation to Willie Brown!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-24-2020, 06:37 AM
I have a lifelong friend that moved to California. I talk to him a few times a year and he has been made well aware that I would never step foot there. It is a shithole and will always be a shithole. I wish that big earthquake would happen and the whole state would break off/float off into the ocean or sink.

”people of color” cracks me up too. They think black eyes, black skin and black hair is colorful? Nothing has ever been less colorful than niggers. If they had souls, those would be black as well.

Coon Club Road
11-24-2020, 09:48 AM
"people of color” cracks me up too. They think black eyes, black skin and black hair is colorful?"

:lol People of color! What a laugh! I never thought shit brown was colorful either!

animal mother
11-24-2020, 09:53 AM
:lol People of color! What a laugh! I never thought shit brown was colorful either!

As any rainbow will demonstrate, black isn't on the visible spectrum of color. All other colors are reflections of light, except black. Black is the absence of light. Unlike white and other hues, pure black can exist in nature without any light at all.

Coon Club Road
11-24-2020, 10:00 AM
"... pure black can exist in nature without any light at all.

I'd like to see a pure black exist in nature without any Gibbs Me's or EBT cards :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-24-2020, 12:48 PM
:lol
dont you dare say colored people though, thats rayciss.

NigShitPigShit
11-24-2020, 01:45 PM
Gavin will of course cave like the nigger butt sucker he is https://i.imgur.com/00P0RML.jpg :lmao

Coon Club Road
11-24-2020, 02:48 PM
:lol
dont you dare say colored people though, thats rayciss.

Yea what the fucks up with that anyway?

When I was little, they wanted to be called coloreds... I would guess instead of niggers :lol

Then when I got older they wanted to be called afro Americans or something like that.

Then when I got really old, AA wasn't good enough... black was the new nigger description.

What will be the next name niggers want to be called?

Nigger, jigaboo or coon is fine with me.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-24-2020, 06:58 PM
Yea what the fucks up with that anyway?

When I was little, they wanted to be called coloreds... I would guess instead of niggers :lol

Then when I got older they wanted to be called afro Americans or something like that.

Then when I got really old, AA wasn't good enough... black was the new nigger description.

What will be the next name niggers want to be called?

Nigger, jigaboo or coon is fine with me.

Well, they all want to be kangz and quaiiinz but fuck knows Nobody calls them that nor will they ever earn a title like that.

Odin's balls
12-03-2020, 11:46 AM
I'd like to see a pure black exist in nature without any Gibbs Me's or EBT cards :lol

That would be Africa. Starving to death is their national passtime. Even with whitey's :gibs