PDA

View Full Version : 12 year old niglet gets ventilated head in 3am Philly shooting

CoonsЯus
11-23-2020, 11:31 AM
A ' good boi ' who loved God, teddy bears and caring for the white girls at skoo, got shot in the head in a 3am Philadelphia shooting.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/23/12-year-old-philadelphia-boy-fatally-shot-while-answering-door/

Will the niggers be rioting for ' juzziss ' again? No, because the nigger was shot by another nigger so nobody cares. Nigger lives really just don't matter.

“That’s my king, my son, my star, my moon, my shine– they took it away from me,” his mother, Lisa Clark, told the news station. “They dimmed the light on me when they took my son away from me.”

There goes the paycheck !

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-23-2020, 11:38 AM
Must have been a well placed shot to hit the nigger in his undersized brain and kill it. Usually would just pass right through and nigger is aok.

Coon Club Road
11-23-2020, 12:07 PM
...There goes the paycheck !

:lol

Sadly you're right... less Gibbs Me money on the EBT effective immediately!

“That’s my king, my son, my star, my moon, my shine..."

She said "SHINE" :lol

NigShitPigShit
11-23-2020, 12:11 PM
Will the niggers be rioting for ' juzziss ' again? No, because the nigger was shot by another nigger so nobody cares. Nigger lives really just don't matter.

They only care about the death of dey own if they can use it to get stuff. Disgusting things.

:gibsme

haywood
11-23-2020, 12:19 PM
A ' good boi ' who loved God, teddy bears and caring for the white girls at skoo, got shot in the head in a 3am Philadelphia shooting.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/23/12-year-old-philadelphia-boy-fatally-shot-while-answering-door/

There goes the paycheck !

Definitely her "shine!!"

Coon Club Road
11-23-2020, 01:05 PM
Definitely her "shine!!"

:lol

animal mother
11-23-2020, 01:56 PM
Only a retarded nigger would answer a 3:00 am knock on the door in the ghetto.

Rastus Nigger
11-23-2020, 04:24 PM
Good riddance. The more dead niggers the better for humanity. :traybat

Jim Crow
11-23-2020, 06:40 PM

IseDaDiva
11-23-2020, 07:55 PM
“That’s my king, my son, my star, my moon, my shine– they took it away from me,” his mother, Lisa Clark, told the news station. “They dimmed the light on me when they took my son away from me.”

Oh, those mammies! They cry and scream (and set up GoGimme sites) and then forget all about their niglets in a day or so. Don't worry, mammy. You can shit out another welfare, SSI niglet in no time.

And what about the niglet's pappy? Is he devastated as well? Just kidding. :lol

So the nigs only ook for justuss when a cop kills a nigger? They don't care about nigger on nigger murder?

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-23-2020, 10:42 PM
Who knew that a niglet could be made good by a lead Skittle to the hayed?

I thought water had to be involved...

Coon Club Road
11-24-2020, 01:27 AM
...So the nigs only ook for justuss when a cop kills a nigger? They don't care about nigger on nigger murder?

Yep thats the drill. No money involved, not worth popping the head out of the nigger nest.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-24-2020, 06:42 AM
Only a retarded nigger would answer a 3:00 am knock on the door in the ghetto.

The word retarded is redundant when used in the same sentence as nigger.

Sandy
11-25-2020, 12:27 AM
And what about the niglet's pappy? Is he devastated as well? Just kidding. :lol

The thought of being a pappy devastates any nigger buck. It even overwhelms the dreams of welfare checks.

Ray Cizzums
11-25-2020, 12:35 AM
She shit that little shine out 12 years ago.
Lets hope the clock ran out on her monkey maker.