PDA

View Full Version : Tow Truck Passes by BLM Nigger

Chimpwhipper
11-23-2020, 06:04 AM
A neighbor has been visiting after moving to Maine. He's been using one of my vehicles to get around and last night it had a minor breakdown. Either the fuse or relay for the fuel pump let him down.
He used his Triple A to get a rollback and get the car to my house. The truck driver said, " I passed by a black guy in a BLM T-shirt that was trying to flag me down and was hoping it wasn't my tow."
The nigger probably would have killed the driver and gone on a rampage with the rollback if the driver had stopped.

DaveInTexas
11-23-2020, 07:26 AM
A neighbor has been visiting after moving to Maine. He's been using one of my vehicles to get around and last night it had a minor breakdown. Either the fuse or relay for the fuel pump let him down.
He used his Triple A to get a rollback and get the car to my house. The truck driver said, " I passed by a black guy in a BLM T-shirt that was trying to flag me down and was hoping it wasn't my tow."
The nigger probably would have killed the driver and gone on a rampage with the rollback if the driver had stopped.

With the nig-nogs, you have to use extra precaution. They are not above calling for an emergency service, only to ambush them

Jim Crow
11-23-2020, 07:56 AM
Or maybe the nigger would’ve started shit with the tow truck driver and the tow truck driver would’ve beat the fuck out of that stupid nigger.Either way, the driver was wise to pass that up..

Chimpwhipper
11-23-2020, 08:14 AM
I should have asked the driver if he had a gun.

Coon Club Road
11-23-2020, 10:59 AM
The oldest trick in the book... nigger orders pizza for delivery to vacant house or vacant lot.

Nigger(s) rolls pizza delivery driver upon arrival.

Nigger(s) eats free pizza and gets cash for a foatie of malt liquor to wash the pizza down.

Repeat.

haywood
11-23-2020, 03:27 PM
The oldest trick in the book... nigger orders pizza for delivery to vacant house or vacant lot.

Nigger(s) rolls pizza delivery driver upon arrival.

Nigger(s) eats free pizza and gets cash for a foatie of malt liquor to wash the pizza down.

Repeat.

TNB to the 10TH degree!!

Rastus Nigger
11-23-2020, 04:01 PM
The driver should have ran the nigger over with the truck. Many years ago I worked for a towing company. We never did tows in niggerville and if a driver responding to a call saw it was a nigger to keep going and not stop. We didn't want the hideous stench of nigger in any of our tow trucks. Niggers belong in cages not motor vehicles.

CoonsЯus
11-23-2020, 09:58 PM
niggers depend on stupid trusting whites to fuel their revenge. Will not be me. Black is a signal of impending trouble. I'm glad niggers are black. Makes them easy to avoid.

Coon Club Road
11-24-2020, 02:04 AM
niggers depend on stupid trusting whites to fuel their revenge. Will not be me. Black is a signal of impending trouble. I'm glad niggers are black. Makes them easy to avoid.

Color coded rejects!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-24-2020, 06:52 AM
The driver should have ran the nigger over with the truck.

:lol agreed

haywood
11-24-2020, 06:44 PM
:lol agreed

And he should have yelled "NIGGER" at the top of his lungs out the window while he was doing it!!

Buck Simian
11-27-2020, 08:26 AM
Come to think of it that is another job you can add to the list that i have never seen a nigger do. Driving a tow truck - Thank God. It requires driving skills, mechanical knowledge, and hard labor. All three of which eliminates niggers.

Coon Club Road
11-27-2020, 03:07 PM
Come to think of it that is another job you can add to the list that i have never seen a nigger do. Driving a tow truck - Thank God. It requires driving skills, mechanical knowledge, and hard labor. All three of which eliminates niggers.

I could picture a jigaboo behind the wheel of a stolen tow truck... stealing more cars!

haywood
11-29-2020, 11:13 AM
I could picture a jigaboo behind the wheel of a stolen tow truck... stealing more cars!

That's the ONLY time you would see a bootlipped nigger on a tow truck!!

Tar Remover
01-31-2021, 05:36 PM
Smart. Never stop for niggers. Unless you are digging them out of your grill with a stick......:lol