PDA

View Full Version : Niggers still refuse to stop rioting/aping at site of George Floyd's death six months after the fact

Whitey Ford
11-22-2020, 09:05 PM
Get over it, niggers.
Six months after George Floyd's death, Minneapolis reeling from rise in violence

https://i.imgur.com/4vJypa9.gif
It was six months ago, get over it, niggers. It had nothing to do with the death of a nigger. Just niggers looking for an excuse to act like niggers.

By day, people still come to pay homage. But by night, the neighborhood surrounding the makeshift memorial is a hot zone, police say -- a microcosm of a wave of violence gripping the city.

MINNEAPOLIS TEEN WHO RECORDED VIRAL GEORGE FLOYD VIDEO TO RECEIVE COURAGE AWARD

As dozens of officers leave a police department reeling from funding cuts spurred by racial justice advocates, officials say response times have slowed and violent crimes, including shootings, carjackings, and robberies, have spiked.

In June, the City Council cut the police budget by about $14 million, with Mayor Jacob Frey vowing instead to pour resources into a new public safety program that seeks to provide more mental health outreach and help for vulnerable communities.

But the city of 425,000 is facing an exodus of cops ahead of a threatened complete defunding of police that could impact public safety for years to come.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/six-months-after-george-floyds-death-minneapolis-remains-a-rising-battleground

IseDaDiva
11-22-2020, 10:14 PM
Imagine if they chimped every time a nigger killed another nigger, as when they gun down niglets on the street? But they don't give a shit about that. Any excuse to smash and rob.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-22-2020, 10:58 PM
It's extremely sad to me that once great Human-built cities like Minneapolis have become overrun with niggers, lifters, and leftist scum. What was allowed to happen to Detroit is a travesty! They should have stopped the influx of niggers when it began back in the 1950's. They could do that shit back then because there weren't vermin-protection laws like we have now.

CoonsЯus
11-23-2020, 12:04 AM
Last time I went to the Mall of America, must have been 2010ish. I was shocked then by the number of Somali bucks and sows roaming around. Fucking vile.

Coon Club Road
11-23-2020, 12:22 AM
Seems as what's left of the shopping malls in the U.S. have turned into nigger hang outs.

DaveInTexas
11-23-2020, 01:47 AM
Of course not. As long as they can use his death to loot and burn, they're going to do so

Jim Crow
11-23-2020, 08:17 AM
Seems as what's left of the shopping malls in the U.S. have turned into nigger hang outs.
Thank heavens for the Internet. All that is in the local mall on a Saturday afternoon is nigger bucks displaying their mudsharks. Having raised two daughters of my own,seeing that shit flares my temper.

NigShitPigShit
11-23-2020, 09:45 AM
...with niggers killing each other in the thousands

stoked!!!

I still get a kick that the niggs are "honoring" with their chimpouts a habitual criminal who died a dumbass's death trying to "hide" a lethal dose of fentanyl inside his oral cavity.

Coon Club Road
11-23-2020, 10:17 AM
Thank heavens for the Internet. All that is in the local mall on a Saturday afternoon is nigger bucks displaying their mudsharks. Having raised two daughters of my own,seeing that shit flares my temper.

Over the last decade, most malls around here have been bulldozed or repourposed into things like Amazon distribution centers.

About 20 years ago, malls became hangouts for niggers and gang bangers, completely scaring shoppers away.

Stores pulled out due to lack of business, the vacant stores were then filled at reduced rent to nigger themed stores, attracting even more coons shopping for sail foam accessories, fake finger nails and weaves... shit like that.

By the time the malls figured this out and beefed up security with curfews and other tactics to keep the nigs out, or at least in limited numbers, it was too late. Internet shopping had taken over as the older folks' preferred method of shopping.

The only surviving malls in my area are centered in lilly white white communities, surrounded by lilly white communities that have very effective "border patrols" that aren't afraid to shake down niggers for traffic and vehicle violations, essentially keeping them from ever reaching the mall.

CoonsЯus
11-23-2020, 11:07 AM
surrounded by lilly white communities that have very effective "border patrols" that aren't afraid to shake down niggers for traffic and vehicle violations, essentially keeping them from ever reaching the mall.

nice concept !!

Coon Club Road
11-23-2020, 12:15 PM
nice concept !!

Niggers have all sorts of coin to spend at the mall but no money to spend on a headlight, taillight or license plate bulb, windshield replacement, tint removal or a variety of other violation corrections that get them pulled to the curb as quickly as the Po Po gets a return on their plates.

Whitey Ford
11-24-2020, 05:34 AM
Monkeyaplois will become to new Chicongo but worse, let them defund the police and see a mass exodus of cops and humans. The city will be just like downtown Somalia in a few months, with niggers killing each other in the thousands.

There used to be a really awesome TV show called The Shield. It was about a seriously corrupt cop named Vic Mackey who had his own task force that answered directly to him. His crew were corrupt, and they coordinated together to create scams and shake down criminals for cash and whatnot. There was a great episode where the Mayor of the fictional Farmington District of LA cut police presence in a certain area causing crime to skyrocket right through the roof. This corrupt Mayor was an old friend of and mentor to Detective Mackey, schooling him in corrupt politics. The Mayor pointed out to Mackey he had cut police presence there on purpose to deliberately make crime skyrocket. This caused the local real estate market to plummet, properties were losing value fast and quick. So, the Mayor was quietly buying up a lot of these properties quietly for pennies on the dollar. Once he had acquired enough properties, he was going to reinstate heavy police patrolling in that area so his properties would regain value. Looks like what is happening to America on a large scale, really.

If you've never seen The Shield, give it a try. It was the best TV cop show ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvLOlSMtxQE