PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Hut ad with shitskin ape and coalburner in bed

Rastus Nigger
11-22-2020, 08:00 PM
I would never eat the shit they sell claiming it's "food" but this ad with a fucking filthy stinking nigger buck and its coalburning race traitor fuckhole in bed makes me want to vomit. No wonder the human race is getting progressively dumber by the day. The niggerfication of America has to be stopped now.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pizza-hut-released-weighted-blanket-162900405.html

IseDaDiva
11-22-2020, 10:12 PM
Wow. The relentless, blatant pressure on young YT women to hook up with nigger bucks (and always the blackest, brillo-headed ones) is beyond outrageous. Why not Asian, Indian or Muzzie women? Why only white women? Of course no one dares make a peep about this, not even nigger sows who are being told their bucks prefer human women.

This pisses me off so much!

Coon Club Road
11-23-2020, 12:30 AM
...This pisses me off so much!

This pisses me off so much there will never be another Pizza Hut pizza delivered or consumed on Coon Club Road!

Get woke, go broke! Hoping my brother and sister chimpers will do the same.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-23-2020, 12:35 AM

“Yeyah, you be fickin to get muh dik an a black eye lata, sheeeeit”

DaveInTexas
11-23-2020, 02:38 AM
It's only Papa John's for me

Jim Crow
11-23-2020, 08:02 AM
I stopped ordering Pizza slut because niggers deliver.This commercial is just another reason to stay stopped.

Coon Club Road
11-23-2020, 10:38 AM
It's only Papa John's for me

If I were Papa John... it would have gone down like this:

Hey this is Papa John. Yep it's true... I dropped the N bomb... but hey, it's my pizza parlor!

I've changed my mind and decided not to apologize for something I said inside the walls of the Empire I built!

America has got to be tired of being bullied by political correctness! So I'm looking at it this way. The United States of America is compromised of 14% African Americans.

So if blacks never buy another one of my pies, all I need is the support of 14% more white folks to say enough is enough and step up and buy my pies.

Think of Papa John's as the white mans pizza! Make a statement about all this political correctness horse shit!

I'll get back to you in 12 months and let you know if my crackers step up and show me the love and support like I'm sure they Will!

IseDaDiva
11-23-2020, 12:15 PM
"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners."
- George Carlin

CoonsЯus
11-23-2020, 12:27 PM
been making my own scratch pizza for years. Nothing like making your own dough and sauce. So fucking easy and the quality and taste difference is staggering. I never give my money to any of these filthy corporate companies - EVER !