PDA

View Full Version : Who batwinged the 8-year old aspiring cRapper at the Alabama mall?

IseDaDiva
11-20-2020, 09:02 PM
Hoover Police Chief Nick Derzis said the child was killed in the afternoon shooting at the Riverchase Galleria.

he Bessemer City School system identified the 8-year-old victim as Royta Giles Jr. (pronounced Roy-TAY Jyles), who would have been a third grader this fall at Jonesboro Elementary School. The school system described him as “a smart child, who was a jewel, with big dreams of someday entering the music industry."

Of course ROY-TAY, following in the footsteps of all the niggers around him (except his pappy because he's nowhere to be found) was going to cRap. If this keeps up exponentially, 4 of every 5 niggers will be cRappers in a few years.

I see why I never heard about this. No riots, no protests, no "Justuss for Royta". Guess who the shooters are?

https://www.wftv.com/news/trending/2-more-charged-with-murder-fatal-shooting-boy-alabama-mall/EXLSQHAVDNASNN2ZDVXO5UYDMA/

haywood
11-20-2020, 09:30 PM
Of course ROY-TAY, following in the footsteps of all the niggers around him (except his pappy because he's nowhere to be found) was going to cRap. If this keeps up exponentially, 4 of every 5 niggers will be cRappers in a few years.

I see why I never heard about this. No riots, no protests, no "Justuss for Royta". Guess who the shooters are?

https://www.wftv.com/news/trending/2-more-charged-with-murder-fatal-shooting-boy-alabama-mall/EXLSQHAVDNASNN2ZDVXO5UYDMA/

WHO cares?!

Jim Crow
11-20-2020, 09:35 PM
Niggers takin themselves out. I don’t mean to be insensitive. But who the fuck cares?

tweakstick
11-20-2020, 11:02 PM
Niggers takin themselves out. I don’t mean to be insensitive. But who the fuck cares?

I DO mean to be insensitive, but...

The only thing I care about is that innocent humans could have been killed. Of course, I would hope that humans would have enough sense to stay away from all niggerdom, but sometimes it's just not possible. Humans have jobs. Some humans are required to work there through no fault of their own.

Niggers must therefore suffer the same fate regardless of who the victim was - even a snigglet future felon.

Those mugshots are clearly of two soulless demons. They should be found guilty and executed by drowning in holy water to send them back to hell.

Jim Crow
11-20-2020, 11:09 PM

The only thing I care about is that innocent humans could have been killed. Of course, I would hope that humans would have enough sense to stay away from all niggerdom, but sometimes it's just not possible. Humans have jobs. Some humans are required to work there through no fault of their own.

Niggers must therefore suffer the same fate regardless of who the victim was - even a snigglet future felon.
Those mugshots are clearly of two soulless demons. They should be found guilty and executed by drowning in holy water to send them back to hell.
All niggers are soulless. Niggers are beasts.Beasts have no soul.

IseDaDiva
11-20-2020, 11:16 PM

Three others were shot. No way to know if they were human or nigger. With niggers running wild and every one of them packing guns, innocent humans will be harmed.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-21-2020, 12:59 AM

Was just sitting here thinking, I swear I have seen these two niggers but all niggers do look the same. They all act the same too.

Rastus Nigger
11-21-2020, 01:00 AM
:nfl:traybat

Coon Club Road
11-21-2020, 06:53 AM
...The only thing I care about is that innocent humans could have been killed...

This is true. When the monkeyshines open fire, pieces of flooring, concrete, asphalt, copper jacketing, lead fragments and other pieces of debris can spray down like rain causing injury/death to human bystanders.