PDA

View Full Version : What are white people superior at?

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-20-2020, 01:07 PM
Well, according to this group of dysfunctional niggers, we are superior at stinking, committing atrocites, privilege, takin dey ideas n sheeeeit, basically everything niggers are actually guilty of. Of course youtube doesn’t flag this as hate speech. No way no how. The comments are turned off for what are likely obvious reasons. Like I have said before, my disdain for these apes grows daily.

warning, this will piss you off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYZ2XoaBO2A

tweakstick
11-20-2020, 01:55 PM
Not getting arrested!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

The shit that niggers say never ceases to amaze me. Even when they think that they are making some kind of truthful and salient point, they fall flat backwards into the pile of pigs shit that they have shoveled for themselves.

I've never seen such a collection of self deluded whining compacted into five minutes. The amazing part is that they actually believe the shit that is falling out of their mouths.

Every.
Single.
Word.

If I didn't know better, that video could have been produced by someone trying to make them stupid.

Even when they are trying to make themselves look better, it's a giant bag of fail.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-20-2020, 02:28 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

The shit that niggers say never ceases to amaze me. Even when they think that they are making some kind of truthful and salient point, they fall flat backwards into the pile of pigs shit that they have shoveled for themselves.

I've never seen such a collection of self deluded whining compacted into five minutes. The amazing part is that they actually believe the shit that is falling out of their mouths.

Every.
Single.
Word.

If I didn't know better, that video could have been produced by someone trying to make them stupid.

Even when they are trying to make themselves look better, it's a giant bag of fail.

:lol
I also picked up on the “not getting arrested” bit. Yes nigger, we are way better at not committing crimes than you.

Coon Club Road
11-20-2020, 03:23 PM
What are white people superior at?

Short answer: Everything that nig nogs aren't!

haywood
11-20-2020, 04:58 PM
What are white people superior at?

Short answer: Everything that nig nogs aren't!

Yep!!

Jim Crow
11-20-2020, 05:30 PM
You were right, it did piss me off.
We should start a new thread.
What are niggers good for?
I’ll start by saying “absolutely nothing “.