PDA

View Full Version : What happens to muh dik niggers that rape women in China (eyebleach-NSFW)

Whitey Ford
11-20-2020, 04:04 AM
https://i.imgur.com/wZxBkuv.jpg

NigShitPigShit
11-20-2020, 04:10 AM
Serious question: is that really what happened here? If so, China's got THE RIGHT IDEA! I say they do that at birth to niggs to prevent them from raping non-sows.

Odin's balls
11-20-2020, 09:27 AM
That looks more like an emergency procedure than a planned surgical removal of the muh-dik.

Either way, it won't be doing that again. :lol

haywood
11-20-2020, 09:41 AM
https://i.imgur.com/wZxBkuv.jpg

Shitavious got some KARMIC RETRIBUTION!! I feel sorry for the Dr. giving veterinary care to this shitskin!!

Whitey Ford
11-20-2020, 01:02 PM
That looks more like an emergency procedure than a planned surgical removal of the muh-dik.

Either way, it won't be doing that again. :lol

The story is that an angry mob of Chinese men cut off his muh dik for raping a woman. THe Chinese are very protective of their women from foreigners. If you watch Laowhy86's youtube channel he explains how he once saw an angry mob of Chinese jump a foreigner outside a bar because he kept making unwanted advances on Chinese women all night.

Funny thing is that Laowhy is a Caucasian American national that married a Chinese and brought her back to the US. And some Chinese nationals are salty about that til this day.

Odin's balls
11-20-2020, 01:23 PM
Fair enough. Their country, their rules.

I'll wager that the nigger was getting uppity with the locals and continuously grabbing its muh-dik when confronted.

Only a nigger would be dumb enough to keep mouthing off in a country inhabited by people who really, really hate niggers.

Didn't leave them much choice really.

animal mother
11-20-2020, 01:30 PM
It looks like this buck is a sow now. :eyeroll

haywood
11-20-2020, 01:43 PM
It looks like this buck is a sow now. :eyeroll

LOL!!

Ignatow
11-20-2020, 02:25 PM
Definitely done by a mob. But they cut the wrong head.

Coon Club Road
11-20-2020, 03:18 PM
"...I say they do that at birth to niggs to prevent them from raping non-sows."

And for population control! If they did it for 80 years... poof! No more niggers!

Whitey Ford
11-20-2020, 05:04 PM
Fair enough. Their country, their rules.

I'll wager that the nigger was getting uppity with the locals and continuously grabbing its muh-dik when confronted.

Only a nigger would be dumb enough to keep mouthing off in a country inhabited by people who really, really hate niggers.

Didn't leave them much choice really.

What really is sad is a youtube channel called BlackInJapan. What few niggers the Japanese do let in their country make videos there complaining about how the Japanese be raycisss an' sheeyit. One of the dumb niggers muh dikked a Japanese girl and gave her a sproglet and he was complaining about how the Japanese govt forces him to pay child support. Yuck!

I actually like the Japanese, it's on my bucket list to spend a week in Tokyo. I have a friend who lives there and he loves it.

Jim Crow
11-20-2020, 05:21 PM
Punishment fits the crime!

haywood
11-20-2020, 05:46 PM
Punishment fits the crime!

Exactly!! We need to do this in the US!!

Jim Crow
11-20-2020, 05:48 PM
Exactly!! We need to do this in the US!!
I’d vote for that law.

Odin's balls
11-21-2020, 01:53 AM
What really is sad is a youtube channel called BlackInJapan. What few niggers the Japanese do let in their country make videos there complaining about how the Japanese be raycisss an' sheeyit. One of the dumb niggers muh dikked a Japanese girl and gave her a sproglet and he was complaining about how the Japanese govt forces him to pay child support. Yuck!

I actually like the Japanese, it's on my bucket list to spend a week in Tokyo. I have a friend who lives there and he loves it.

The Japanese are a fine people.

I understand that their immigration system is very strict to the point they only let in four nigger illegal gimmegrants in 2018.

There was a video of one of the lucky sheboons whining about no welfare, being expected to learn the language and culture and worse still, being expected to work for its keep. :lol

I believe it had been given a job in a back street nail salon, where it was only trusted to sweep the floor and clean the toilets. The Japanese operate a system of meritocracy, so even that job sounds like it was punching above its weight.

Despite having very little contact with niggers, the Japanese still have the measure of them and make it clear they are not welcome.

GeneralPat
11-21-2020, 03:45 AM
We seriously need to do this kind of thing here in the U.S. I say, if niggers rape women, then we have all the authority to carry a knife around to neuter those fuckers. There always so reliant on telling people how great they are just because of "muh dik" but once you cut that shit off of a nigger, they're as useless as can be.

haywood
11-21-2020, 05:20 AM
We seriously need to do this kind of thing here in the U.S. I say, if niggers rape women, then we have all the authority to carry a knife around to neuter those fuckers. There always so reliant on telling people how great they are just because of "muh dik" but once you cut that shit off of a nigger, they're as useless as can be.

Even with it they are as USELESS as can be!!

CoonsЯus
11-21-2020, 10:58 PM
Definitely done by a mob. But they cut the wrong head.

:lol

NigShitPigShit
11-23-2020, 02:20 AM
There's an infamous case of nigger marines gang-raping a 12-year-old Okinawan school girl (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident) who had the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. One of them eventually got freed, moved back to America, only to rape a white college student before killing himself (pretty sure of that).

There's another case of an elderly Okinawan taxi driver who was murdered by his nigger serviceman passenger because the nigger couldn't or didn't want to pay the fare.

Niggers make the rest of America look bad in foreign eyes.

NigShitPigShit
11-23-2020, 02:22 AM
The story is that an angry mob of Chinese men cut off his muh dik for raping a woman.

OUTSTANDING!!! That's the way it should be!