PDA

View Full Version : Spook in Kindergarten Class

Coon Club Road
11-19-2020, 10:21 AM
The little coonie kid comes home from KINDERGARTEN and tells its sheboon mammy, "all the white kids counted to 10, I counted to 2... that cause I be black?"

Mammy replies, "No some kids just learn faster than others".

Same little coonie kid comes home the next day reporting to mammy all the white kids know the alphabet... "But I can only gets to "B"... that cause I be black?"

Little coonie kid comes home the following day... "mammy, mammy, we go on a field trip! Before we leaves the museum teacher takes us pee! All the white boys have these tiny little pee pee's, and I gots this big ole' hog tar paper roll... that cause I be black?"

Mammy says, "no honey, that cause you be 18!"

haywood
11-19-2020, 11:14 AM
The little coonie kid comes home from KINDERGARTEN and tells its sheboon mammy, "all the white kids counted to 10, I counted to 2... that cause I be black?"

Same little coonie kid comes home the next day reporting to mammy all the white kids know the alphabet... "But I can only gets to "B"... that cause I be black?"

Little coonie kid comes home the following day... "mammy, mammy, we go on a field trip! Before we leaves the museum teacher takes us pee! All the white boys have these tiny little pee pee's, and I gots this big ole' hog tar paper roll... that cause I be black?"

Mammy says, "no honey, that cause you be 18!"

LOL!!