PDA

View Full Version : Niggers and Mobility Chairs

Chimpwhipper
11-19-2020, 07:10 AM
We all know niggers are lazy, and look for every way to avoid effort, but mobility chairs should not be given to them. In grocery stores the chairs should only be available to whites with legitimate leg problems.
I and about 5 other drivers almost ran one over yesterday that was using his gibs me chair to cross 5 lanes of traffic WHILE texting on his Obama Fone. I give him a week at that rate.

NigShitPigShit
11-19-2020, 08:08 AM
Had to look up what a "mobility chair" was. Ours is a nigger-laziness-enabling society. Wonder if they had shit like that in ancient Rome right before the fall.

Jim Crow
11-19-2020, 08:47 AM
I remember after I had my knee scraped on September 9th.I was limping the next day and wanted to go to Walmart to get some things. My wife took me and she figured I could get one of those little mobility chairs with the cart. on them.It was a Saturday evening. Probably 6 PM.
Anyway, I had to use a cart to lean on and push it around while limping, because the door greeter told me little fucking niggers,who were able to walk took all the powered chair/carts and were playing around in the store. If I had seen one I was going to run my cart into the little beast and knock him down.But the pain meds were bogging me down a bit, and I was too slow.

Chimpwhipper
11-19-2020, 09:19 AM
^^^^I refuse to set foot in Walmart because of obese Honkapotamuses and Nigrasauruses.

CoonsЯus
11-19-2020, 09:33 AM
^^^^I refuse to set foot in Walmart because of obese Honkapotamuses and Nigrasauruses.

Walmart is a shit hole, but does sell a few things I can't get elsewhere. I always carry when I visit Walmart and I find that the most nigger free time, is around 9pm midweek. I guess niggers are just getting up around then.

haywood
11-19-2020, 12:25 PM
I remember after I had my knee scraped on September 9th.I was limping the next day and wanted to go to Walmart to get some things. My wife took me and she figured I could get one of those little mobility chairs with the cart. on them.It was a Saturday evening. Probably 6 PM.
Anyway, I had to use a cart to lean on and push it around while limping, because the door greeter told me little fucking niggers,who were able to walk took all the powered chair/carts and were playing around in the store. If I had seen one I was going to run my cart into the little beast and knock him down.But the pain meds were bogging me down a bit, and I was too slow.

You have to go EARLY in the morning!! At that time niggers still BEEZ in bayid!! Sleeping off the crack BINGE from the night befo'!!

Jim Crow
11-19-2020, 02:08 PM
You have to go EARLY in the morning!! At that time niggers still BEEZ in bayid!! Sleeping off the crack BINGE from the night befo'!!
I usually go when they open on Sunday morning at 7 AM.(COVID schedule). But that particular day I needed things that couldn’t wait.

Goodman Grey
11-19-2020, 04:18 PM
Had to look up what a "mobility chair" was. Ours is a nigger-laziness-enabling society. Wonder if they had shit like that in ancient Rome right before the fall.

Before the fall, they had this, and it seems that the Romans really loved their niggers:

Coon Club Road
11-19-2020, 08:08 PM
For 14 or 15% of the population, about 99% of the "Walmart Whips" seen up and down the aisles are occupied by jigaboos.

Buck Simian
11-19-2020, 10:19 PM
My nephew works at a Walmart. He said that they get calls from niggers in the parking lot asking if they can bring a mobility cart out to their car for them. And they do it. They have to do it or the niggers complain all the way to the corporate office. Seems like i heard of the same thing going on at a Kroger around here as well. What is next? Niggers gonna demand that YT wipe their ass for them?

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-20-2020, 12:00 AM

Ive seen niggers at walmart and grocery stores playing on those carts. What is with niggers and those carts? Why do they intrigue niggers so much? Simple minds don’t need much. I would whoop my kids ass for doing that.

NigShitPigShit
11-20-2020, 03:21 AM
My nephew works at a Walmart. He said that they get calls from niggers in the parking lot asking if they can bring a mobility cart out to their car for them. WAT?!?! That is inSANE.

Jim Crow
11-20-2020, 08:13 AM
Ive seen niggers at walmart and grocery stores playing on those carts. What is with niggers and those carts? Why do they intrigue niggers so much? Simple minds don’t need much. I would whoop my kids ass for doing that.
Niggers let their nigglets run wild.And when they hurt themselves.the ape parents want to sue the store.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-20-2020, 10:15 AM
I have seen FAT white people using them and thought to myself that maybe if they walked instead they could justify the Oreos in the basket. But when it comes to niggers... They just feel entitled to them. Even a young nigger will jump in one and cruise around the store. The manager can't say anything for risk of being racist. Then they drive them out to their handicap parking space and leave them behind someone else's car. I wish the manager could remotely disable them so once the nigger got into the isle it would stop working forcing the nigger to get up and walk out of the store.

Coon Club Road
11-20-2020, 03:14 PM
"...Why do they intrigue niggers so much? "

Anything illegal, immoral, unrespectable, or just plain wrong intrigues niggers!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-20-2020, 03:39 PM
Anything illegal, immoral, unrespectable, or just plain wrong intrigues niggers!
Cant argue with that

Kip Mabuse
11-21-2020, 06:53 AM
I worked in a grocery store, and had to go out and get the 4x4's after the democrats used them and left them in the parking lots. Everyone in the store used to make fun of me, because to get the thing back inside, you had to have pressure on the seat (it wouldn't move if the seat didn't have weight on it), and I would kneel with one leg driving the thing back in instead of sitting down. One of the managers was laughing at me and asking me why I did that, and I said (and he often got the 4x4's himself), "do you really think that the democrats who sit in these things are not incontinent?"

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-23-2020, 01:09 AM
Mobility Chair Sow of the Century

Someone photoshop some nipples on those rear udders. :lol
I am surprised theres not 2 niglets suckling off those things :lol
I bet its front ass is as impressive as those rear tits :lol

Coon Club Road
11-23-2020, 11:03 AM
That pic should have been preceeded with the EYEBLEACH WARNING!

haywood
12-02-2020, 08:55 PM
I have seen FAT white people using them and thought to myself that maybe if they walked instead they could justify the Oreos in the basket. But when it comes to niggers... They just feel entitled to them. Even a young nigger will jump in one and cruise around the store. The manager can't say anything for risk of being racist. Then they drive them out to their handicap parking space and leave them behind someone else's car. I wish the manager could remotely disable them so once the nigger got into the isle it would stop working forcing the nigger to get up and walk out of the store.

You mean "knuckle drag" out of the sto'!!

Tar Remover
04-14-2021, 04:38 AM
I soooooo hate niggers......:pissed

haywood
04-14-2021, 07:48 AM
My nephew works at a Walmart. He said that they get calls from niggers in the parking lot asking if they can bring a mobility cart out to their car for them. And they do it. They have to do it or the niggers complain all the way to the corporate office. Seems like i heard of the same thing going on at a Kroger around here as well. What is next? Niggers gonna demand that YT wipe their ass for them?

LIBTARD YT's ALREADY do!!