PDA

View Full Version : I'm dreaming of a black Christmas at the BBC

CoonsЯus
11-18-2020, 01:10 PM

I had to post this page from the BBC's website. Fucking niggers are featured as the Christmas family in the BBC's UnUnited Koondom. How much more of this perpetual shit are you going to take indigenous Briton?

( And of course, you'll notice the giant close up image of a criminal white chap in the bottom right. No images of guilty niggers are ever posted. )

IseDaDiva
11-18-2020, 08:22 PM
Wow. I'm sure whoever arranges to post this ridiculous nonsense of a happy nigger fambly celebrating together in their upscale home has to feel a little bit ashamed. We get it, BBC. You pretend you love niggers and want everyone else to pretend the same thing.

"Merry Chrissmus, muhfuggah!"

Coon Club Road
11-18-2020, 08:59 PM
Hard to imagine the frustration that must be felt by a group of human movie makers and directors attempting to direct a nigger fambly on a movie set.

Probably need a 1:1 director to actor ratio to get anything done!

Goodman Grey
11-18-2020, 11:27 PM
This might sound slightly counter-intuitive, but I actually support the BBC in this case.

Encouraging niggers to gather in large groups will increase the likelihood of COVID-19 infection, and possibly increase the likelihood of goodification.

Humans, however, should limit the size of their gatherings, unless everyone present has been vaccinated.

I really don't understand why so many people think COVID-19 is a hoax. Has the anti-vaxxer madness really spread so far?

On an unrelated note, I've decided that hepatitis is a hoax, and I'm going to start eating feces instead of food. Seriously, people were predicting a massive second wave that would be worse than the first wave, and they were, apparently, very much correct.

Did it ever occur to anyone that the democrats were letting the antifas and BLM's gather in large groups because they were hoping the retards would get sick and die?

edit: Someone once asked me why I left the military after Don't Ask, Don't Tell was repealed.

This is considered acceptable behavior in the United States military.

Coon Club Road
11-19-2020, 01:20 AM
^^^ that picture is disgusting! Should carry the eye bleach warning!

DaveInTexas
11-19-2020, 01:53 AM
BBC really likes the BBC

Odin's balls
11-19-2020, 08:13 AM
We are busily defunding the BBC by cancelling our TV licences on a grand scale.

CoonsЯus
11-19-2020, 09:25 AM
This might sound slightly counter-intuitive, but I actually support the BBC in this case.

Encouraging niggers to gather in large groups will increase the likelihood of COVID-19 infection, and possibly increase the likelihood of goodification.

:lol

IseDaDiva
11-21-2020, 12:11 PM

This is considered acceptable behavior in the United States military.

:fumeBeyond disgusting!!

I guess this rump-roaster and his niggerboy want to replace this iconic photo for the Woke generation.

haywood
11-21-2020, 12:19 PM
Wow. I'm sure whoever arranges to post this ridiculous nonsense of a happy nigger fambly celebrating together in their upscale home has to feel a little bit ashamed. We get it, BBC. You pretend you love niggers and want everyone else to pretend the same thing.

"Merry Chrissmus, muhfuggah!"

That picture of nigger Santa is appropriate!!

haywood
11-21-2020, 12:20 PM
:fumeBeyond disgusting!!

I guess this rump-roaster and his niggerboy want to replace this iconic photo for the Woke generation.

Damn it!! I just THREW UP my breakfast!!

IseDaDiva
11-21-2020, 04:18 PM
That picture of nigger Santa is appropriate!!

The niggers ook how rayciss it is that Santa is always white (yeah because a nigger Santa would give away presents and not steal them) so here's one for them!

haywood
11-21-2020, 05:51 PM
the niggers ook how rayciss it is that santa is always white (yeah because a nigger santa would give away presents and not steal them) so here's one for them!

lol!! Uh lubs it!!