PDA

View Full Version : Colin Kaepernigger quits football, chooses activism instead

animal mother
06-21-2017, 01:13 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/colin-kaepernick-making-choice-activism-nfl-172340525.html

Fuck em, no talent nigger see how much that pays for your bling and drugs.

SC Anemia
06-21-2017, 01:28 PM
He can quit breathing as well for all I care. First however, I want to see the TFB (that's typical feetsballer bullshit) i.e, go flat broke in about a year because...well because nigger.

I'd love to see him destitute first before the batwings.

Rape Ape
06-21-2017, 04:54 PM
That nigger didn't quit. It was fired. For being a nigger. :lmao

MineEvolved
06-21-2017, 10:42 PM
That nigger didn't quit. It was fired. For being a nigger. :lmao

This. He's 'retiring' because no NFL team is willing to take a chance on his bullshit. Know how many interviews and team combines/tryouts he participated in during the offseason? ZERO. No one even invited him to take a look at him, or to ask him if could stop acting like a nigger while on the clock. He contributed to something like a 12-18% reduction in revenue last year across the league, including advertising revenue and advance ticket sales. He's toxic, no one wanted him, and this is just a play to put in papers and draw a pension from the league. He'll be as broke as every other nigger that went broke in two years, and word is, he's already financially leveraged to the hilt.

Also, if you remember, you started seeing other dumb niggers emulating his behavior in their respective sports, (baseball, Game of Tyrones, soccer) which is the equivalent of having Nat Turner on your plantation. Sports ownership was NOT going to tolerate the creation of such widespread discontent among their niggers. So, he was blackballed, and the media was probably told to keep their fucking mouths shut about it. Frankly, he's lucky he isn't at the bottom of a lake somewhere. He took a lot of money out of the pockets of a lot of very powerful people. The light on him is most likely the reason he's being allowed to continue walking upright. One thing I know about the NFL, they have zero tolerance when it comes to tarnishing their brand.

Gul Dukat
06-22-2017, 01:37 AM
If, I said if, he was smart he would have just stood for the anthem and kept on playing football making more money than any of us would see. But nooo, the call of the dindu arises.

West Texas Red Dirt
06-22-2017, 09:34 AM
As standard operating procedure of all half breed abominations, Colin Half-a-nig betrays the liberal whites that raised him to support the worthless niggers of America