PDA

View Full Version : I think we need a "Dead and/or Dying cRappers" forum.

IseDaDiva
11-15-2020, 08:50 PM
Sad news. cRapper Jeremih is on a ventilator with COVID. I'm sure you all know and love his poetic and lovely hit song, "Giv No Fxks" and wish him the very best.

Singer Jeremih, whose real name is Jeremy Phillip Felton, is reportedly in the hospital following a coronavirus diagnosis (https://www.eonline.com/news/coronavirus).

According to TMZ (https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/14/singer-jeremih-hospitalized-icu-covid-50-cent/), through its sources, the 33-year-old star has been taken to the ICU and has been placed on a breathing ventilator. The outlet reports "his condition has recently gotten worse."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1208680/singer-jeremih-hospitalized-in-the-icu-following-coronavirus-diagnosis-reports?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Espantoon
11-15-2020, 08:56 PM
Sad news. cRapper Jeremih is on a ventilator with COVID. I'm sure you all know and love his poetic and lovely hit song, "Giv No Fxks" and wish him the very best.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1208680/singer-jeremih-hospitalized-in-the-icu-following-coronavirus-diagnosis-reports?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Sounds like a good idea. Even without COVID there seem to be a couple of these incidences each week.

Goodman Grey
11-15-2020, 09:12 PM
Instead of a "Dead or dying rappers forum," could we just have a "DNS (Dead Nigger Storage) Forum"?

Jim Crow
11-15-2020, 09:39 PM

Very sad news indeed....
That the nigger didn’t get his batwings yet!

IseDaDiva
11-15-2020, 10:10 PM
Very sad news indeed....
That the nigger didn’t get his batwings yet!

Don't give up hope. He's 33, way past the shelf life of cRappers.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-15-2020, 11:02 PM
I thought we had a nigger "dead pool" here somewhere...

What am I missing?

Rastus Nigger
11-15-2020, 11:55 PM
It's a tragedy that all of them aren't already flapping their batwings.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-16-2020, 12:27 AM

What am I missing?

Yea, I requested that snoop dawg nigger be next. Hasnt happened yet unfortunately.

Ignatow
11-16-2020, 12:38 AM
Yea, I requested that snoop dawg nigger be next. Hasnt happened yet unfortunately.

I fucking hate that nigger. Then again, I hate all niggers, but all crappers, I hate even more.

Goodman Grey
11-16-2020, 01:01 AM

What am I missing?

Can I submit 'Africa' for the nigger dead pool?

It would be nice if all of the niggers in Africa suddenly got the COVID-19 and flapped on home to Hell.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-16-2020, 01:16 AM

It would be nice if all of the niggers in Africa suddenly got the COVID-19 and flapped on home to Hell.
While this would be completely fine, i hope all the ones in western civilizations eat shit first.

Bakkabawl Stah
11-16-2020, 08:37 AM
EVERY nigger thinks it's an aspiring rapper.
Why won't that genre go the way of disco, and just die already!

Whitey Ford
11-16-2020, 01:05 PM

Three batwinged or injured (c)rappers this week alone, all shot by fellow jealous niggers. It almost seems redundant to give every single one of them their own thread there's so many. If it's alright with the rest of the mods, I say we sticky this thread and put all of our batwinged and injured (C)rap niggers here in one place for easy perusal and amusement?

Here's another one to kick us off.
Rapper 'Mo3' dies after being shot in broad daylight on I-35 in Dallas

The Dallas Police Department is investigating the homicide of 28-year-old Melvin A. Noble, also known as the rapper Mo3.

Officers responded to a shooting on Wednesday afternoon on Interstate 35 in Dallas, police said.
The suspect, described by police as an "adult Black male," got out of his car and approached Noble while he was sitting in a car. Noble exited the vehicle and began running south on the freeway while the suspect chased him and fired multiple rounds at him, according to the police.
Noble was struck multiple times before the suspect fled in a dark-colored sedan. Noble was transported to a local hospital where he died of his injuries, police said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/us/melvin-noble-mo3-homicide-trnd/index.html

IseDaDiva
11-16-2020, 01:21 PM
I say we sticky this thread and put all of our batwinged and injured (C)rap niggers here in one place for easy perusal and amusement?

Good idea. I see on just the first page of "Felonious Lawlessness" 3 cRappers shot to goodness. It's hard to keep up with them all, so putting them in one place does make it so much easier.

haywood
11-16-2020, 01:39 PM

Let's call it "Batwings are us!!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haywood
11-16-2020, 01:50 PM

I picked louis farrahkoon!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-16-2020, 10:02 PM
A bit off-topic here, but why don't cRappers choose names that more closely resemble reality?

How about Down-Low Dick Sucker or, Skeered ub Ghosts or, Piece of Shit...?

These nigger cRappers aren't fooling anyone!

haywood
11-18-2020, 09:58 PM

WORKS for me!!

Buck Simian
11-22-2020, 10:06 PM
That nigger is on a ventilator because like all niggers it can't breathe!

Jim Crow
11-23-2020, 08:35 AM
Or you can call it a “Good niggs n Crappers”forum.Because,no nigger is good till he’s dayd!

Sandy
11-23-2020, 06:23 PM
taken to the ICU and has been placed on a breathing ventilator.

That nigger is on a ventilator because like all niggers it can't breathe!

It never fails to piss me off when a nigger calls the ambalamps because it can't breeves (translated: it's bored). When ICU beds are supposedly running out, how many are being taken up by niggers that aren't that sick? Even the ones at death's door shouldn't be given a bed in front of a human. Niggers love the taxpayer-funded attention of EMTs coming to check their pulse and drive them to the ER, and then ooking "racism" and "discrimination" until doctors give up. Then the niggers sit for a few days in an ICU bed, getting fed and waited on.

haywood
11-23-2020, 07:14 PM
It never fails to piss me off when a nigger calls the ambalamps because it can't breeves (translated: it's bored). When ICU beds are supposedly running out, how many are being taken up by niggers that aren't that sick? Even the ones at death's door shouldn't be given a bed in front of a human. Niggers love the taxpayer-funded attention of EMTs coming to check their pulse and drive them to the ER, and then ooking "racism" and "discrimination" until doctors give up. Then the niggers sit for a few days in an ICU bed, getting fed and waited on.

Yep!! ANd I am FUCKING sick of this bullshit!!