PDA

View Full Version : Nigger with gold chains, ridiculous beanie, clown shoes, and a MUDSHARK at lunch today!

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-14-2020, 08:22 PM
One of the wife’s friends from her skoo turned 40 last week. There was a gathering at a local sports bar for her today. It’s beyond ridiculous, but they cordoned off a section of the restaurant for us, but then separated the rows of tables with other rows of tables so that no more than 10 people could sit together. So stupid. We were all yelling at each other because no one could speak in a normal tone of voice.

Anyway, this particular establishment is different from your usual run-of-of-the-mill sports bar. It’s somewhat “boutique” and definitely caters to a certain clientele. I don’t think there’s anything on the menu except for sides and desserts under $15. Some entrees are over $40. A glass of imported beer is $10. The wine list starts at about $30/bottle.

We’ve eaten dinner in the joint several times over the last couple years. It is not uncommon to see guys in business suits and women in dresses at dinnertime. There’s no way a couple has dinner, a bottle of wine, dessert, and gets out of there for less than $120 with tip.

That being said, it’s worth it. The food and service are always excellent; the ambiance and décor of the place are really unique.

And most importantly, I’ve never seen a nigger there! No employee niggers, no nigger customers, no niggers Muh Dikking! chickens in the parking lot…

About 15 minutes after we sat down, in knuckles this hardcore skreet nigger, bouncing around like a drunk monkey, wearing a ridiculous oversize beanie, gold chains around its neck, silly red clown shoes, jeans pulled down (of course), and a fat White MUDSHARK! They were seated in an elevated booth behind us – maybe 20’ away.

I shit you not, everyone in our group – even though most are clearly liberals, immediately stopped talking. I noticed many awkwardly shifting in their seats. Mrs. PH squeezed my leg as in, “Don’t say a fucking word!”. It took several minutes for things to go back to “normal”, but I saw many furtive glances toward the nigger and its fatty from our crowd.

The nigger was behind me, so I didn’t have to look at it while I was eating, but I could hear it (which is probably worse). It was telling the Whale its stories – it was a “binnessman” that was starting its own sail foam company. I got the impression that this was a “first date”…

I wanted the nigger to shut-the-FUCK-up. It was really loud and had diarrhea of the mouf (they all do). And yes, I know niggers are always intentionally loud, but this one was particularly obnoxious. Again, it was obvious; everyone in our section was acutely aware of this nigger. It did not belong there…

According to City-Data, that zip code is 1.6% nigger. I doubt it’s that high. Folks around here simply aren’t used to seeing jigaboos and are made uncomfortable by their mere presence.

Jim Crow
11-14-2020, 08:39 PM
All it takes is one nigger’s presence to ruin everything.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-14-2020, 09:15 PM
Yep. It was noticeable how everyone's affect changed after that nigger knuckled in.

Coon Club Road
11-14-2020, 11:26 PM
How does that old saying go... There Goes the Neighborhood!

Goodman Grey
11-14-2020, 11:55 PM
Yep. It was noticeable how everyone's affect changed after that nigger knuckled in.

Even liberals hate niggers.

Why else would they create rules and laws like affirmative action that indirectly ridicule and mock the stupidity of niggers?

Even California, notorious for producing liberals, to this day, refuses to legalize affirmative action, which would allow unqualified people and niggers to work in their companies.

What does that tell you?

NigShitPigShit
11-15-2020, 12:35 AM
Mrs. PH squeezed my leg as in, “Don’t say a fucking word!”

Take this from someone who laughs inappropriately, HOW did you keep a straight face?!?! :lmao

Even liberals hate niggers.

Why else would they create rules and laws like affirmative action that indirectly ridicule and mock the stupidity of niggers?

Even California, notorious for producing liberals, to this day, refuses to legalize affirmative action, which would allow unqualified people and niggers to work in their companies.

What does that tell you?

And the niggs don't get it!!! They vote for Biden even though he's done nada for them for decades. THAT'S how stupid they are :lmao

Coon Club Road
11-15-2020, 03:47 AM
...Mrs. PH squeezed my leg as in, “Don’t say a fucking word!”...

Funny I get the same thing from Mrs. CCR... along with "It's not 1960 anymore" :lol

Kip Mabuse
11-15-2020, 06:31 AM
"About 15 minutes after we sat down, in knuckles this hardcore skreet nigger, bouncing around like a drunk monkey, wearing a ridiculous oversize beanie, gold chains around its neck, silly red clown shoes"
Maybe Rerun got WLS.

Chimpwhipper
11-15-2020, 10:08 AM
I'm glad to see you spelled "Skreet" properly.

Goodman Grey
11-15-2020, 01:35 PM
Niggers love looking like a clown at the 3 ring circus. They want to be the center of attention and do that nigger thing "Looks at me" I'z be important n' sheeeeeit!!!

Meanwhile every human is laughing their ass off at them.

Yup.

haywood
11-15-2020, 02:08 PM
Yup.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some funny sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

tweakstick
11-15-2020, 04:23 PM
Back when I worked at a grocery store in my hometown, I remember having a filthy shitskin mother/daughter ho team that would come in every month on the 1st and the 15th (gib me day). They wore scarlet makeup on their faces. It literally looked like glossy latex paint applied with a roller. I was young and had no clue what the fuck was up with it until my manager explained that this color, when worn on a nigger's face, meant that they were prostitutes, proud of it, and open for business anytime the makeup was on. The purple zoot suits denoted the pimp. I had never heard of such a thing but he also explained that it was a leftover trait from the first half of the 20th century especially in the mid-south and Mississippi Delta area. These particular whores were well known in my hometown.

I wish I had a picture of it to post here.

The shit that niggers do has baffled me all of my life.

haywood
11-15-2020, 04:27 PM
Back when I worked at a grocery store in my hometown, I remember having a filthy shitskin mother/daughter ho team that would come in every month on the 1st and the 15th (gib me day). They wore scarlet makeup on their faces. It literally looked like glossy latex paint applied with a roller. I was young and had no clue what the fuck was up with it until my manager explained that this color, when worn on a nigger's face, meant that they were prostitutes, proud of it, and open for business anytime the makeup was on. The purple zoot suits denoted the pimp. I had never heard of such a thing but he also explained that it was a leftover trait from the first half of the 20th century especially in the mid-south and Mississippi Delta area. These particular whores were well known in my hometown.

I thought that the "purple" meant dat dey beez kangs n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-15-2020, 04:37 PM
Take this from someone who laughs inappropriately, HOW did you keep a straight face?!?!

The funny thing is, my late father-in-law was fearless about mocking niggers. The wife's own father disliked niggers, probably even more than I do. She always says that when we were together and there were Negroes around, she was a "nervous wreck". :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-15-2020, 04:41 PM
...The shit that niggers do has baffled me all of my life.

I automatically assume that all nigger sows are ho's.

That's interesting about the face paint... Never heard that before.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-15-2020, 04:46 PM
Funny I get the same thing from Mrs. CCR... along with "It's not 1960 anymore" :lol

Shae's not as bad as she used to be. She "gets it", but still makes excuses for nigger behavior.

Coon Club Road
11-15-2020, 05:50 PM
I think the craziest coon clown suits are worn by nigger clergy and nigger funeral directors!

Kip Mabuse
11-16-2020, 12:13 AM
I think the craziest coon clown suits are worn by nigger clergy and nigger funeral directors!

Coon Club Road
11-16-2020, 01:12 AM

Yep!!! :lol Right on!

Kip Mabuse
11-16-2020, 03:41 AM
Yep!!! :lol Right on!

You never can beat Clarence Washington III when you need a junkie, a wino, or a fruneral director. I remember he turned up in "Maniac Cop 2" as either a wino or a junkie, I think. Nothing like a good old Larry Cohen screenplay.

Bakkabawl Stah
11-16-2020, 08:25 AM

Gib me day.....hahahahaha! Hilarious!

Tar Remover
04-17-2021, 02:03 PM
Niggers have the market cornered on idiotic and ridiculous......